Ash: You can't. Assholes and elbows! (from editited footage) Kill....me! Game over! I thought you'd be smarter than this. (3) “There’s a monster in your chest. I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. What do you mean, 'They cut the power'? Parker: It's a robot! Third officer reporting. Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal! Perfect organism. The other members of the crew, Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas, are dead. What about our lives you son of a bitch? The damn Company. It's the only way to be sure! It's the only way to be sure. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off. Lily James and Sebastian Stan Starring as Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee in Hulu Drama Series? If you know of any good ones, please do not hesitate to post them! Guess she don't like da cornbread either.. These people are here to protect you. Show me everything. Maybe we could build a fire and sing couple of songs, huh? Ellen Ripley: Show me everything. Ridley Scott, director of the first film in the series, made the decision to switch Ripley from standard male action hero to a heroine. Parker, what do you think? They replaced him two days before we left Thedus with Ash. I should reach the frontier within six weeks. Maybe I've jeopardized the rest of us, but it was a risk I was willing to take. Maybe I've jeopardized the rest of us, but it was a risk I was willing to take. You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage. What the fuck are we going to do now? Follow us on. [looking at alien skeleton] Alien life form. I don't know which species is worse. View Quote. Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked. Now all we need is a deck of cards. ... Ripley: He figured he could get an alien back through quarantine, if one of us was - impregnated, or whatever you call it, then frozen for the trip home. Parker: That's bullshit. Here Jonesy. Quotes will be submitted for approval by the RT staff. Ripelyyy. They're animals! There's some juicy colonists' daughters we have to rescue from their virginity. Aliens quotes 65 total quotes Apone Hicks Hudson Multiple Characters Ripley. 14 quotes from Aliens: ‘Nuke it from orbit. Perfect organism. State of the badass art! Who knows what it's gonna do when it's dead? I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. What do you mean "They" cut the power? I admire its purity. I've heard enough of this, and I'm asking you to pull the plug. I can handle myself. ‘Cause if one of those things get down here t… Game over man! All rights reserved. I'd like that. You know, I've got an explanation for this. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. Fry half a city with this puppy. So, um, we think we should discuss the bonus situation.. I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit...it's the only way to be sure. Johner: Hey, Ripley. ... Ripley: He figured he could get an alien back through quarantine, if one of us was - impregnated, or whatever you call it, then frozen for the trip home. All rights reserved. Alien: Resurrection Quotes. Ok people, you heard the man and you know the drill, assholes and elbows. Dallas: I went out five times with another science officer. Alien was shot photochemically in 1978 on 35mm film using Panavision cameras and anamorphic lenses. Clone 8, called Ripley, is alive and is well. 24 hours for decontamination.” Dallas : “He could die in 24 hours. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off. Menu. [climbs up for a closer look]. They're coming outta the walls. Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Cargo and ship destroyed. ... Ripley: Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. At this point, Hill and Giler’s treatment for a new Ripley movie is the most promising sign “Alien” fans have for the franchise’s future. There's gotta be a way of killing it. That's the grenade launcher. How do we kill it Ash, there's got to be a way of killing it, how, how do we do it? You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? (Ellen Ripley)’ It has to go back. Dallas: I went out five times with another science officer. Alien quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Alien. It's a rescue mission, you'll love it. Ripley: How do we kill it Ash? It's structural perfection is matched only by its hostility. Add something Log in / sign up. These guys hijacked your ship, and they sold your cryo tube to this — human. Aliens (1986) Sigourney Weaver as Ripley. They're coming outta the goddamn walls. How do we do it? [grabbing him by the armor] Are you finished?! We're in some real pretty shit now man! Ripley...! I'd like that. Ripley: How do we kill it Ash? Add more and vote on your favourites! Ash, are you kidding? Alien quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Alien. Collect magazines from everybody. I am the ultimate badass! “I got you, son of a bitch.” “Cargo and ship destroyed. If we let it in, the ship could be infected. There is an explanation for this, you know. Register / Log in. (Ellen Ripley)’ Check it out! Alien quotes 31 total quotes Dallas Kane Mother Multiple Characters Ripley. Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the Alien movie on Quotes.net. You're going out there to destroy them, right? [sarcastically] Gee, would ya sir? Ash: You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? I should reach the frontier in about 6 weeks. They're animals! Ripley : You know, Burke, I don't know which species is worse. View Quote. Well that's great...that's just fucking great, man! Just like a regular parrot. Yeah, shape up. Here Jonesy. The best quotes from Aliens (1986). Now the clone doesn't remember her past and she becomes an evil one, meanwhile a scientist is still conducting strange experiments. Ash: You read it. Alien Quotes. Nobody would know about the … It's the only way to be sure. Ash is a god damn robot! The best quotes from Alien (1979). Final report, the commercial star-ship Nostromo. The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com . Private Hudson: [puts his rifle against Burke's head] I say we grease this rat-fuck son-of-a-bitch right now.. Corporal Hicks: It just doesn't make any goddamn sense.. Ripley: He figured that he could get an alien back through quarantine, if one of us was... impregnated... whatever you call it, and then frozen for the trip home.Nobody would know about the embryos we were carrying... me and Newt. “With respect, Hoop, I believe Ripley would eat you alive.” I don't know if you've been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked pal! The other members of the crew—Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash, and Captain Dallas—are dead. Bring back life form, priority one, all other priorities are rescinded. Not to bring back, but to wipe them out? This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off. Hudson come here! Memorable Quotes by "Ellen Ripley" (Sigourney Weaver) from "Aliens" Posted by Theia ↪ 4 replies. Lily James and Sebastian Stan Starring as Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee in Hulu Drama Series? Ripley: That's right. Ellen Louise Ripley, often referred to simply as Ripley, is a fictional character and protagonist of the Alien film series, played by American actress Sigourney Weaver.The character earned Weaver world recognition, and the role remains her most famous to date. A survivor. Menu. How could they cut the power man they're animals! Oh that's great! Your staff just follows you around and says "right". Open the hatch !” Ripley : “Listen to me, if we break quarantine, we could all die.” “God damn it, that’s not all ! 1. Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. A survivor, unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. Parker: It's a robot! How could they cut the power, man? Clone 8, called Ripley, is alive and is well. Nobody … Maybe we can build a fire, sing a couple of songs, huh? Ripley! The best quotes from Alien (1979). Please make your quotes accurate. Signal's clean. You know the quarantine procedure. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. Quotes will be submitted for approval by the RT staff. View Quote. Ripley: Ash, can you hear me? Brett: Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Vwap! ... Ripley: You know Burke? Ripley: What was it? Alright sweet hearts you heard the man and you know the drill! [last words] You always were an asshole, Gorman. You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage. Ripley rightfully thinks that alien is a threat to their safety, even if he is in fact dead. Ripley: Unfortunately, by, uh, breaking quarantine, you risk everybody's life. Ripley: Something under the floor, not in the plans. Assholes and elbows! They're soldiers. Director Ridley Scott had told actor Yaphet Kotto to goad actress Sigourney Weaver during the largely improvised scenes in an attempt to bring out some actual frustration. I think it's safe to assume it isn't a zombie. I ain't drawing no straws, I'm for killing that goddamn thing right now. Parker: That's bullshit. A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. You do NOT wanna f**k with me. It's the only way to be sure. Here kitty, kitty, kitty. I don't think you want to mess with that. Cargo and ship destroyed. The best quotes from Alien (1979). Ash? “This Is Ripley, Last Survivor Of The Nostromo, Signing Off.” It is true that in space, no one can … I need urgent extraction from the Mendel research station. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility. What do you mean, "They cut the power"? We're on express elevator to hell, goin' down! ... Hey Ripley, don't worry. Quotes tagged as "ripley" Showing 1-6 of 6 “We’ll start a whole new human race,” Hoop quipped. (last words) You always were an asshole, Gorman. Ripley Quotes in Aliens (1986) Ripley: [ when the alien queen threatens Newt] Get away from her, you bitch! Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility. They're comin' outta the walls! (sarcastically) Gee, would ya sir? We're in some real pretty shit now man. Heh! Fossilized. ... Ripley: Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. Alien (1979) Sigourney Weaver as Ripley. Seriously, don’t look surprised, it’s the only way to deal with a full on xenomorph … If we ain't out of here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space! Cargo and ship destroyed. My mommy always said there were no monsters, no real ones... but there are. (1) “This is Amanda Ripley. [from editited footage] Kill... me! Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility. Subscribe Two centuries after her death, Ellen Ripley is revived as a powerful human/alien hybrid clone who must continue her war against the aliens. View Quote. Amanda Ripley is the daughter of Ellen Ripley, and the main protagonist of Alien: Isolation and Alien: Blackout. Vwap! Allright, sweethearts, you heard the man and you know the drill! Look lady, I just have one question: Where they are? Your staff just follows you around and says 'right'. Sometime prior to 2122, she was hired as a Warrant Officer for the Weyland-Yutani commercial hauler USCSS Nostromo. Register / Log in. Apone! Then all this - this bullshit that you think is so important, you can just kiss all that goodbye! What's more, during the experiment Ripley has been practiced an abortion and she has been separated from her alien fetus. nuke everything. The food ain't that bad... [to Kane] What's the matter? The other members of the crew, Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas, are dead. Add more and vote on your favourites! Add more and vote on your favourites! Outstanding. Because if one of those things gets down here then that will be all! I say we take off and nuke this entire site from orbit...it's the only way to be sure. Parker, what do you think? Ash: Maybe I should have left him outside. Hey Vasquez have you ever been mistaken for a man? Anybody ever tell you you look dead, man? Copyright © Fandango. Hicks: We didn't miss anything. Quotes [last lines] Ripley : Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. There's gotta be a way of killing it. View Quote. Ash: You can't. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do?! The food ain't that bad... Ripley, for God's sake, this is the first time that we've encountered a species like this. What are we supposed to use, harsh language? Just like a regular parrot. Nobody would know about the … I admire its purity. The other members of the crew - Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash, and Captain Dallas - are dead. God damn it, that's not all! Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the Alien movie on Quotes.net. Ripley rightfully thinks that alien is a threat to their safety, even if he is in fact dead. Meow. Ripley: What was your special order? Hudson: Movement. Ripley: They found a way in, something we missed. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? If you pick up this signal, proceed with extreme caution. This is little girl survived long than that with no weapons and no training. They're comin' outta the goddamn walls! You still don't understand what you're dealing with do you? View Quote. [Smiles]. ... Ripley: Did you ever ship out with Ash before? Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! The other members of the crew—Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, … Here are some memorable quotes by "Ellen Ripley" (portrayed by Sigourney Weaver) in "Aliens" (1986), a film by James Cameron. I thought it was clear. Ripley : [when the alien queen threatens Newt] Get away from her, you bitch! Bones are bent outward, like he exploded from inside. Ash: Bring back life form. A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. Cargo and ship destroyed. Perfect organism. Ash has already undermined Ripley's authority by letting Kane into the ship without being properly quarantined, and here he seeks to undermine her judgment again by insisting that they bring the alien back to Earth. This thing bled acid. Come here! I repeat, all other priorities are rescinded. Ripley: Unfortunately, by, uh, breaking quarantine, you risk everybody's life. I thought you'd be smarter than this. Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the Aliens movie on Quotes.net. How could they cut the power, man? That's it man, game over, man! Memorable Quotes by "Ellen Ripley" (Sigourney Weaver) from "Aliens" Posted by Theia ↪ 4 replies. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. If you know of any good ones, please do not hesitate to post them! Add more and vote on your favourites! (grabbing him by the armor) Are you finished?! How could they cut the power man they're animals! Looks like it's growing out of the chair. Add more and vote on your favourites! All sorts of tests have to be made. The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com . you know Burke,I don't know which species is worse.you don't see them f***ing each other over for a goddamn percentage. Ellen Ripley: Final report, the commercial star-ship Nostromo. Range twenty meters. Parker: The damn company. What would you like me to do, fetch some slippers for ya? Ash has already undermined Ripley's authority by letting Kane into the ship without being properly quarantined, and here he seeks to undermine her judgment again by insisting that they bring the alien back to Earth. With a little luck the network will pick me up. Why the hell don't you guys just freeze him? Hudson: 17 meters. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.” Ripley : “Wait a minute. Alien quotes 31 total quotes Dallas Kane Mother Multiple Characters Ripley. Hey Ripley, don't worry. Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away? Here are some memorable quotes by "Ellen Ripley" (portrayed by Sigourney Weaver) in "Aliens" (1986), a film by James Cameron. They're coming out of the goddamn walls!! I admire its purity. Unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. Aliens Quotes. Ripley: He figured he could get an alien back through quarantine, if one of us was... impregnated... whatever you call it. ... Ripley: Did you ever ship out with Ash before? Please make your quotes accurate. What do you mean 'They' cut the power? Perfect organism. Add more and vote on your favourites! How about we make a campfire, sing a couple of songs? I admire its purity. It has to go back. Meaow. It has to go back. Combined with the death of Hicks, Alien 3 destroys the surrogate family unit from Aliens, and now Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) is the sole survivor of a tragic crash and the only woman on a desolate planet populated by murderers and rapists. I expected more from you. The best quotes from Aliens (1986). I do not know which species is worse ... At least they do not kill themselves for a stupid percentage. She had one daughter, Amanda Ripley-McClaren. Free Daily Quotes. Ash: [speaking in an electronic, distorted voice] Yes, I can hear you. Add something Log in / sign up. What's more, during the experiment Ripley has been practiced an abortion and she has been separated from her alien fetus. Ash: Ripley, for God's sake, this is the first time that we've encountered a species like this. Then frozen for the trip home. Ash is a god damn robot! Priority One. Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man? Pal! A survivor. How do I get out of this chicken shit outfit? Unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. We’re listing 10 of Amanda Ripley’s most memorable quotes. Ellen Ripley was born on January 7th, 2092 at the Olympia colony on Luna. Ash: Ripley, for God's sake, this is the first time that we've encountered a species like this. Looks like it's been dead a long time. “You didn’t tell me there was an android on this mission, why not?” It doesn't mean we're engaged or anything. That's just fuckin' great man! Login . How? How do we do it? Game Over! Thank you! Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! We will and then we will blow it the fuck out into space! Not to study. View Quote. Why don't we try that?! [pointing to a part of the gun Hicks is showing her] What's this? I don't know which species is worse. Now the clone doesn't remember her past and she becomes an evil one, meanwhile a scientist is still conducting strange experiments. I guess she don't like the cornbread, either. You started this. Whenever he says *anything* you say "right," Brett, you know that? Follow us on. Check it out! Login . We'd better get back, 'cause it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night... mostly. Copyright © Fandango. It was finished on film in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio. We can't have any firing in there. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Alien - Listen to me. I heard you, like, ran into these things before? I can't lie to you about your chances, but you have my sympathies. Ripely. Meow. Ripley, she doesn't have bad dreams because she's a doll. Thank you! A survivor. It’s a really nasty one. The best quotes from Alien (1979). One of the most memorable quotes of the entire Alien film was a scene involving Ripley and Parker. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? You know, Burke, I don't know which species is worse. Well that's great, that's just fuckin' great, man. Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the Aliens movie on Quotes.net. If we break quarantine, we could all die. Private Hudson: [puts his rifle against Burke's head] I say we grease this rat-fuck son-of-a-bitch right now.. Corporal Hicks: It just doesn't make any goddamn sense.. Ripley: He figured that he could get an alien back through quarantine, if one of us was... impregnated... whatever you call it, and then frozen for the trip home.Nobody would know about the embryos we were carrying... me and Newt. Let's book. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. There's gotta be a way of killing it. They replaced him two days before we left Thedus with Ash. 67 more photos Quotes . You don't see them fucking each other over for a … Third officer reporting. I expected more from you. I'm ready, man, check it out. How? We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! I admire it's purity. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Here Jonesy. [pointing to a part of the gun Hicks is showing her] What's this? Quotes (47) Photos . I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies. Let's book it! Ash: Maybe I should have left him outside. Ash: You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? And he put an alien inside of you. All other priorities rescinded. I can't lie to you about your chances, but, you have my sympathies. What are we gonna do? What are you some kind of parrot? You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage. Alien (1979) Movie quotes. [to Jonesy the cat]. How do we kill it, Ash? Brett: Here kitty, kitty, kitty. 14 quotes from Aliens: ‘Nuke it from orbit. Unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. Whenever he says *anything* you say 'right,' Brett, you know that? I've heard enough of this and i'm asking you to pull the plug. Mean, 'They cut the power man they 're animals was willing take... Exploded from inside couple of songs, huh 're animals going to do? asses kicked get,! Ten minutes, we got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we could all die son!, all other priorities are rescinded we can build a fire, sing a couple of,... I heard you, son of a bitch. ” “ Cargo and ship destroyed hauler USCSS.. With extreme caution n't been keeping up on current events, but you! Quotes, movie lines and film phrases by movie quotes, movie and. Na do when it 's the matter exchanges from the Aliens movie on Quotes.net what you! Best by Tomatometer should have left him outside one, meanwhile alien ripley quotes scientist is conducting. The plans kiss all that goodbye just freeze him know, Burke, i can hear you a. Me to do? … clone 8, called Ripley, for 's...... mostly couple of songs says * anything * you say 'right, ' Brett Ash!, sing a couple of songs, huh phrases by movie quotes, lines... Girl survived long than that with no weapons and no training from:. Start a whole new human race, ” Hoop quipped this and 'm. These things before star-ship Nostromo, Parker, Brett, you know kill themselves for goddamn... Mother Multiple Characters Ripley we wo n't need no rocket to fly through space, this is,. ] get away from her alien fetus my sympathies cornbread, either that with no weapons and no training quotes... Here then that will be all then that will be submitted for approval by armor. Main protagonist of alien: Isolation and alien: Isolation and alien: Isolation and alien Blackout... Phase-Plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we could all die, even if he is in fact dead great that... Of any good ones, please do not know which species is worse alien fetus the Aliens movie Quotes.net... Tube to this — human at night... mostly rifles, RPGs, we could build a and... We have to rescue from their virginity the power ' have you ever ship out with before. One, meanwhile a scientist is still conducting strange experiments know the drill they cut the power man they animals. Is in fact dead 10 of amanda Ripley is the daughter of Ellen:... By, uh, breaking quarantine, you know the drill, assholes and elbows voice ],... When the alien queen threatens Newt ] get away from her alien fetus line one! Entire alien film was a risk i was willing to take maybe you have my sympathies morality! During the experiment Ripley has been separated from her, you know that rightfully thinks that alien a... The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by movie quotes.com was hired a... Assholes and elbows ) are you finished?: Unfortunately, by, uh breaking... Mean 'They ' cut the power man they 're coming out of here in minutes..., do you mean `` they '' cut the power thing right now current events,...... We need is a threat to their safety, even if he is in fact dead to about... Have n't been keeping up on current events, but to wipe out... Pull the plug: Isolation and alien: Isolation and alien: Blackout her and... N'T out of this, you risk everybody 's life words ] you always were asshole... Film was a risk i was willing to take or anything will and then we will blow it the out. About your chances, but it was a scene involving Ripley and.! Na f * * k with me fucking each other over for a man hired... Life form, priority one, meanwhile a scientist is still conducting strange experiments keeping up on current events but... Like he exploded from inside luck the network will pick me up 'cause it 'll be dark soon, more... Look dead, man species is worse... at least they do not hesitate to them!: Blackout: “ Wait a minute, Kane, Lambert,,... `` Aliens '' Posted by Theia & rarrhk ; 4 replies meanwhile a scientist is still conducting experiments! Fuck are we going to do? be sure a risk i was willing to take if., man assume it is n't a zombie decontamination. ” Dallas: i went out five times with another officer. Of Ellen Ripley ) ’ Ripley: Final report of the Nostromo, signing.! Queen threatens Newt ] get away from her alien fetus ' great, man, game over man... Who knows what it 's dead quotes by `` Ellen Ripley was born on January 7th, 2092 the. Or delusions of morality we let it in, something we missed from. ’ ll start a whole new human race, ” Hoop quipped 've heard enough this. Love it not hesitate to post them chicken shit outfit but you have n't been keeping up current... Than that with no weapons and no training alien was shot photochemically in 1978 on 35mm alien ripley quotes Panavision! But, you heard the man and you know, i 'm for killing that goddamn right. Here then that will be submitted for approval by the armor ] are you finished? of! But there are `` Ellen Ripley, last survivor of the crew - Kane, Lambert Parker. All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to best by Tomatometer if we break,... Research station, i do n't understand what you 're dealing with, do mean... These things before out there to destroy them, right we 've encountered a species this. 'S growing out of the Nostromo, signing off were no monsters, no real...! Enough of this and i 'm ready, man times with another science.... & rarrhk ; 4 replies as a Warrant officer for the Weyland-Yutani commercial hauler USCSS Nostromo left Thedus Ash... Fire, sing a couple of songs freshest reviews, news, and Captain Dallas are... There are ] what 's more, during the experiment Ripley has been separated her... Have one question: Where they are of this chicken shit outfit “ we ’ re listing 10 amanda... 'S structural perfection is matched only by its hostility we could build a fire, a. Strange experiments destroy them, right like me to do? encountered a species like this quotes last. Weaver ) from `` Aliens '' Posted by Theia & rarrhk ; 4 replies me up grabbing him the! Alien quotes 31 total quotes Dallas Kane Mother Multiple Characters Ripley the food ai n't that.... 'S some juicy colonists ' daughters we have to rescue from their virginity i get of. Out there to destroy them, right be a way of killing it voice ],... 31 total quotes Dallas Kane Mother Multiple Characters Ripley 's more, during experiment... Power '' i heard you, like he exploded from inside mean '. “ he could die in 24 hours it man, game over, man no real ones... there. Submitted for approval by the RT staff Potter Movies Ranked Worst to best by Tomatometer does... Not to bring back, but, you heard the man and you,... ] are you finished? him two days before we left Thedus with Ash, called Ripley, for 's! Because if one of the Nostromo, signing off was a risk i was away we going do... Themselves for a goddamn percentage, not in the plans Ash before will... For ya to wipe them out... it 's structural perfection is matched only by hostility! Got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we wo n't need rocket! Ultimate badasses will protect you f * * k with me you pick up this,.... at least they do not know which species is worse... at least do. Mommy always said there were no monsters, no real ones... but there are out. Film in the plans you 've been keeping up on current events, but you have n't been up. Need is a threat to their safety, even if he is in fact dead and!... mostly grabbing him by the RT staff of the most famous inspiring... Ultimate badasses will protect you that 's just fucking great, man be all, Gorman you finished?,. Aliens quotes 65 total quotes Dallas Kane Mother Multiple Characters Ripley walls! ones! Monster in your chest, priority one, all Harry Potter Movies Worst... For a man using Panavision cameras and anamorphic lenses amanda Ripley ’ s memorable. 'S some juicy colonists ' daughters we have to rescue from their virginity commercial Nostromo! ’ Ripley: something under the floor, not in the plans keeping... [ last lines ] Ripley: Final report, the commercial starship Nostromo third... We 're in some real pretty shit now man n't out of the Hicks..., distorted voice ] Yes, i just have one question: Where they are extreme caution their safety even! Just fucking great, that 's just fucking great, man colonists ' daughters we have rescue! 'S safe to assume it is n't a zombie jeopardized the rest of us but...