“There was an opportunity to define what a red blend stood for.” The second pillar was consumer research. Even after taking my online wine course, I have trouble describing how wines taste. Enviando normalmente. "Whether it's one of drama, intrigue or romance, the wines of Apothic are truly original.". This decadent blend is … 1. Regional information: The grapes used in this blend were grown in an array of vineyards throughout the beautiful California Central Valley. It's easy to make the switch. 375 ml. Post navigation. (2018 Vintage) Among top 9% of all wines in the world (2000 Vintage) Good value for money. “Red blends were starting to come about,” she says, but they weren’t well defined. Doppio Passo Botter Primitivo Salento IGT. Quantity of Apothic Red Winemaker's Blend in trolley 0. Learn about the origin of the Apothic name, Apothic’s approach to winemaking, and the flavors of its flagship Apothic Red wine. This red blend is a great priced wine for any sweet wine drinkers. Apothic is now predominately known for its unique red blends, though the brand has added a rosé and white to the collection in recent years. Nous n'avons rien contre le fait d'enfreindre les règles, mais celle-ci est simplement incontournable. Buy it Here. You have 0 of this in your trolley. Gallo. This red has low acidity, full body and a short silky finish. Apothic’s captivating blends are crafted using only the most distinctive California grapes. Apothic Red is a masterful blend of intense flavors and luscious texture creates a truly unique experience. Starry Night Moonhead Red Blend Wine. Pairs well with lamb and beef. Blend. Apothic is an okay for guests wine. Apothic Red is inspired by the “Apotheca” a mysterious place where wine was blended and stored in 13 th century Europe. $10.50 BUY NOW RATINGS & REVIEWS. This smooth and rich red blend is medium bodied and pairs with wherever the night may take you. Prix ($) 15,65. Vinho Apothic Red Winemakers Blend 750 ml Produzido no terroir californiano, esse tinto mescla as variedades Zinfandel, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon e Merlot. Categories: Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Wine, Syrah, Wine, Zinfandel. Red Californian Wine Wine of California, U.S.A. Winemaker's blend. Offer valid subject to state law limitations. It is often described as rich, bold, and intense with a 14 percent alcohol content. Apothic Red is the bold and intriguing red blend that launched the Apothic legacy, featuring a mix of merlot, cabernet sauvignon, syrah, and zinfandel wine grapes. it's mid-priced. Apothic Red Blend is a California red that beautifully combines intense flavors and textures for a truly distinctive taste. En visitant le site web de Apothic, vous affirmez avoir l'âge légal de boire de l'alcool … Cépage. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! It is a very dry wine with dark berry flavors of plum, blackberry, and blueberry combined with luxurious notes of chocolate and coffee. See All. Add to Wish List. Ce site web est réservé aux utilisateurs qui ont l'âge légal de boire de l'alcool. The two of the best reviewed books are the Wine Bible and Wine Folly. Apothic Red accentuates the bold character of these varietals, while seamlessly integrating each into an intriguing blend. 11. Apothic Red is the bold and intriguing red blend that launched the Apothic legacy, featuring a mix of merlot, cabernet sauvignon, syrah, and zinfandel wine grapes. (918) Leave a Review. Apothic Wines Apothic Crush Limited Edition Red. Similar wines usually cost 30% more. Apothic Red Blend: My Favorite Wine. 11. The Apothic Red blend is great to drink alone or with food. So far I haven’t tried a wine from them that I haven’t liked, but I do prefer their original red to the others. You have 0 of this in your trolley. Apothic Crush Red Blend. The cool Anderson Valley in California’s North Coast region is a fantastic source of Pinot noir. The Central Coast, Lodi and the Sierra Foothills also excel in the production of Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon and remain active frontiers for newer varieties, namely Rhône and Spanish. Apothic Red is the bold and intriguing red blend that launched the Apothic legacy, featuring a mix of merlot, cabernet sauvignon, syrah, and zinfandel wine grapes. Apothic Crush (Smooth Red Blend) Good value for money. Save $20 off $50*. Isaac was not impressed with my reaction when he didn’t come home with my favorite Pinot Noir. This wine has 1273 mentions of oaky notes (caramel, chocolate, vanilla). Rated 2.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating (1 customer review) $ 15.99. They let their grapes guide the way to create a well-rounded signature taste. Apothic Red Winemaker's Blend Single Serve 250ml Mini Tin Bottle Like all true originals, this wine has a character all its own. Apothic winemaker, Debbie Juergenson, crafts bold, captivating Apothic blends by … A bug-biting book-binging blogger bitten by the travel bug! Affordable and easily found, this wine is sure to be a favorite. Quantity of Apothic Red Winemaker's Blend in trolley 0. Shiraz 43% Zinfandel 41% Merlot 8%. It began with a single wine, the Apothic Red, which was released in 2010. We had been trying new wines for a while and nothing was quite what we were looking for. For the perfect food pairing, serve with barbeque or pasta with red sauce. Apothic Crush (Smooth Red Blend) Good value for money. by Apothic. Select products may be available to customers in limited quantity. Tasting Notes: A bold blend of primarily Zinfandel, Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvigno offering bold dark fruit flavors and spicy notes, complemented by the soft mouth feel. 9 reviews. This decadent blend is … Apothic Red is the bold and intriguing blend that launched the Apothic legacy, featuring notes of black cherry and dark red fruit. Users have rated this wine 4 out of 5 stars. One of the newest, and arguably the most daring, bottle is the Apothic Brew, a red blend infused with cold brew … NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Apothic Red Blend, 750 ml. Share: A hodgepodge of different grapes come together to create this rather nice and super inexpensive red blend from California. Apothic Red Blend 2018 - Kalifornia - Täyteläinen , keskitanniininen, pensasmustikkainen, kypsän kirsikkainen, vaniljainen, mokkainen A long, smooth finish makes Aphotic perfect for a night with friends. Stores and prices for '2016 Apothic Wines Red Winemaker's Blend, California' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. I love Apothic wines, especially the bubbly one! I do not consider myself picky when it comes to wine. October 12, 2012. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Apothic Red Blend, 750 ml at Amazon.com. by Apothic. Similar wines usually cost 30% more. These unique elements come together to create a red blend with layers of dark red fruit complemented by hints of vanilla and mocha. Combining Old World mystery with New World sophistication, Apothic Red is a true original. Apothic Inferno (Their trendy Bourbon barrel red wine.) 750 ml. 2010 Apothic Red Blend. Apothic Red accentuates the bold character of these varietals, while seamlessly integrating each into an intriguing blend. (2018 Vintage) Among top 9% of all wines in the world (2000 Vintage) Good value for money. I do not consider myself picky when it comes to wine. How it made me stop drinking as much beer and how great it complements vegan cheeses. Reviews. To my surprise, Apothic Red did taste good! Apothic Red Blend Wine - 6 Pack Inspired by "Apotheca," a mysterious place where wine was blended and stored in 13th century Europe, the wines of Apothic are truly unique in style and taste. Explore them all today. Layers of dark red fruit are complemented by hints of vanilla. Dark Chocolate with strawberry crush captures the diverse dark fruit flavors of this red blend. They are complemented by Cabernet Sauvignon that contributes a firm structure and bold flavors. Average price: $9. Apothic Red is not some small-batch, hand-crafted boutique wine. All of the varietals combine to offer layers of dark fruit that are enhanced by soft vanilla and mocha tones leading to a soft, lasting finish. olenakagui May 12, 2020 August 14, 2020 Food, Review, Wine. Who has tried this and liked It? This Wine with a Whiskey Soul emerges from the flames of the time-honored craft of whiskey-making. Zinfandel lends notes of dark fruit and subtle spice while Merlot and Syrah bring hints of black fruit and a smooth mouthfeel. October 12, 2012. They are complemented by Cabernet Sauvignon that contributes a firm structure and bold flavors. Light tannins balance the dark color of the wine and the mouthfeel. Apothic Red is a masterful blend of intense flavors and luscious texture creates a truly unique experience. From the bottle: Immerse your senses in this smooth Cabernet. We poured it through an aerator into a decanter because that’s how desperate we are for wine to taste good. 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend. Please remove some items from your cart. Zinfandel lends notes of dark fruit and subtle spice while Merlot and Syrah bring hints of black fruit and a smooth mouthfeel. Apothic Red is a masterful blend of intense flavors and luscious texture creates a truly unique experience. She did a great job on the Apothic Red as well and the review below covers both our thoughts on this wine. So let me refer you to their awesome website. $9.99 $10.99 Qty. This smooth and rich red blend is medium bodied and pairs with wherever the night may take you. R$ 139, 90. em 12x R$ 13, 29. Affordable and easily found, this wine is sure to be a favorite. Gallo. See All Buying Options. She did a great job on the Apothic Red as well and the review below covers both our thoughts on this wine. Add to Cart Your cart exceeds the maximum number of 248 different items. Apothic Red Winemaker’s blend presents the INFERNO. Apothic Rose (Apothic’s entry into Rose.) Apothic winemaker, Debbie Juergenson, crafts bold, captivating Apothic blends by using only the most distinctive California grape Apothic Red Blend. Do you feel that the taste is very bitter? £9.19 (£9.19/75cl) 9.19. This red wine is glamorized with the barreling method. Additional information. Winemaker Boyd Morrison melds California Zinfandel, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot to create a unique red blend with rich, dramatic flavours and a smooth, velvety texture. Post navigation. 0. A time-intensive barrel-aging process enhances the wine’s rich flavors and aromas. I do not consider myself picky when it comes to wine. All positive reviews › D. Walk the Prime Queen . 16541. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2020. Apothic Wines is a range of wines produced by California's largest wine exporter, E.J. Apothic Red wine is a masterful red blend featuring rich Zinfandel, smooth Merlot, flavorful Syrah, and bold Cabernet Sauvignon. Sonoma County, nestled between Napa Valley and the Pacific Ocean, claims great variability in geography and microclimates. Red Wine, Dark Red Blend. Deliver to Store (Available) Inventory at Selected Store Quantity. Each vintage, she lets the grapes guide the way from the vine to the cellar, crafting a collection of unforgettable wines, including Apothic Red, White, Dark, Crush, Inferno and a limited selection of seasonal releases. All products may not be available in all stores. Ver os meios de pagamento. Zinfandel (renowned for its richness), Merlot (famed for its smoothness), Syrah (the full-flavoured grape, also known as Shiraz), and Cabernet Sauvignon (a robustly flavoured grape, and one of the world’s best-known red wine varieties). Be the first to review “Apothic Red Blend” Cancel reply. 5.0 out of 5 stars UnWine with Tasha K Put Me On! 6. Top positive review. 0 in trolley. Notes of black cherry, mocha, vanilla, and a hint of intrigue - this... View full product details + Quick Shop Apothic Wines Apothic Crush Limited Edition Red $9.99 $10.99 Sale. Orders placed today will arrive after Christmas. The Original House Wine Red Wine, Blend, Can. 16541. Rouge. Producteur. Apothic Wines is a range of wines produced by California's largest wine exporter, E.J. Apothic actually has several red wines, a white wine and even a sparkling rosé! Shop similar items at Walmart. Critics have scored this wine 84 points. Locations WA by Dave Phinney Washington Red Blend Red Wine. TYPE: WINE. Weight: 3.5 lbs: Dimensions: 4 × 4 × 13 in: BRAND: APOTHIC. Enjoy better browsing and increased security. Produzido no terroir californiano, esse tinto mescla as variedades Zinfandel, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon e Merlot. Regional information: The grapes used in this blend were grown in an array of vineyards throughout the beautiful California Central Valley. 750 ml. Avalon Winery Red Wine Blend . 4 answers. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. For the perfect food pairing, serve with barbeque or pasta with red sauce. Not only does this structure apply to their classic Apothic Red, but to their other reds, Crush and Dark as well… and that’s just their red wines! 2010 Apothic Red Blend. avril 25 2014, 4:16 pm. But I’m still a noob at all the terminology and have a less sophisticated palate than my dogs, who also love the wine, judging by their reaction at any Apothic Red spills. Apothic Red is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah and Zinfandel. Inspired by "Apotheca," a mysterious place where wine was blended and stored in 13th century Europe, the wines of Apothic are truly unique in style and taste. Add to favourites Add to list. Apothic Inferno is a small-batch, limited release red blend that is aged in whiskey barrels for 60 days to deliver a masterful and unexpected taste experience. Next. Vinho Americado Apothic Red Winemaker´s Blend 750ml. Type. It began with a single wine, the Apothic Red, which was released in 2010. "I strive to tell a story with each blend of Apothic," Debbie explains. A major force on the global playing field, California is the world’s fourth largest wine-producing region on the planet and the majority of land under vine here is devoted to red varieties, covering nearly double the vineyard acreage of whites. Apothic é um vinho inspirado nas antigas Apothecas (adegas subterrâneas), um lugar misterioso onde há mais de 800 anos os viticultores misturavam e armazenavam seus cobiçados vinhos. Find Pickup Locations To learn more about wine I recently ordered a bunch of books. Much better than the Pinot Noir that was immediately forgotten. Apothic Wines offers a range of red and dark wines to excite the tastebuds. REGION: CALIFORNIA. Description. Nom de produit. That’s right! This red blend from California has flavors of black cherry, vanilla and mocha. Until my husband brought home a bottle of Apothic Red. 4.4 out of 5 stars 180 reviews. 13 %. Indeed, the founders of the brand call it “WINE with a WHISKY Soul.” I would agree with that. Produzido no terroir californiano, esse tinto mescla as variedades Zinfandel, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon e Merlot. Prices include container deposit fees where applicable. By Editor. Blend. Apothic Red Blend Wine - 6 Pack Inspired by "Apotheca," a mysterious place where wine was blended and stored in 13th century Europe, the wines of Apothic are truly unique in style and taste. Apothic Cab Cabernet Sauvignon Review . Then again, I still haven’t tried their Cabernet! Learn how your comment data is processed. Apothic Red, $15.65 . Apothic Red Blend 2018 - Kalifornia - Täyteläinen , keskitanniininen, pensasmustikkainen, kypsän kirsikkainen, vaniljainen, mokkainen Someone even commented, “I wasn’t a wine drinker until I tried Apothic Red.”, “Intense fruit aromas and flavors of rhubarb and black cherry that are complemented by hints of mocha and vanilla. (2018 Vintage) Laissez votre avis Ajouter à la collection. This wine was recommended by a reader who mentioned it was his go-to everyday red. Apothic Crush (Another red blend, which I liked better than Apothic Dark.) Apothic Red accentuates the bold character of these varietals, while seamlessly integrating each into an intriguing blend. 5 reviews. Dark Horse Double Down Red Blend Red Wine. *New customers only. It also has pretty good reviews on wine websites. What makes Apothic Red wine so great is the fact that it’s a master blend of wine. Californie. But my usual wine was out and the seller recommended this one instead. 750 ml. Apothic Red Winemaker’s Blend, 2017 13.5 percent alcohol content California, $10.99. Indicative blend: Merlot, Syrah, Zinfandel and Cabernet Sauvignon. It is a very dry wine with dark berry flavors of plum, blackberry, and blueberry combined with luxurious notes of chocolate and coffee. Next. 6. By Lacey H. Nashville, TN. It’s a grocery store wine, available almost anyplace that sells alcohol, and it’s one of the best selling red blends in the country. A few years later, I was paying ten times more in Shanghai for fake imported wine that could not have been worse. See reviews and pricing for this wine. One-time use per customer. 0. California- Intense fruit aromas and flavors of rhubarb and black cherry that are complemented by hints of mocha and vanilla. For this tasting I re-enlisted help from a previous tasting assistant, Miss Jonelle, who did a great job providing her analysis for a previous review. 0 in trolley. This California wine indulges the senses with notes of black cherry, vanilla and mocha and a character all its own. 750ml Region - California It began with a single wine, the Apothic Red, which was released in 2010. Format. 4.4 out of 5 stars 180 reviews. The plush, velvety mouthfeel and smooth finish round out this intriguing, full-bodied red blend.”. Apothic Red is a masterful winemakers blend of rich Zinfandel, smooth Merlot, flavourful Syrah and bold Cabernet … The bug-biting blogger bitten by the travel bug. What can it be compared to? Please use a different browser like Edge, Chrome or Firefox to enjoy all that Wine.com has to offer. Combining Old World mystery with New World sophistication, Apothic Red is a true original. 4.2 (5) 0. Is this really dry? 0.0 . Zinfandel lends notes of dark fruit and subtle spice while Merlot and Syrah bring hints of black fruit and a smooth mouthfeel. Merlot, cabernet sauvignon and pinot noir are the most common types, but many great wines also encompass a blend of rich zinfandel or flavourful syrah. You can find Apothic Red, including many other unique bottles in the Apothic Line like a cold-brew infused red blend, at almost any wine and spirits store near you. A few years later, I was paying ten times more in Shanghai for fake imported wine that could not have been worse. The Origin and Meaning of the Apothic Name. Apothic Red. avril 25 2014, 4:16 pm. Description Additional information Reviews (1) Description About This Red Blend The Good Stuff. £9.19 (£9.19/75cl) 9.19. Previous. Apothic Red Winemaker´s Blend 2014 - Intensos aromas de frutas, com notas de especiarias e chocolate, somados ao paladar aveludado e de delicada doçura são os responsáveis pela marca regi Apothic Red; Apothic Red. This California wine indulges the senses with notes of black cherry, vanilla and mocha and a character all its own. 0 in trolley. A long, smooth finish makes Apothic perfect for nights with friends. Apothic is a California winery that specializes in blends. Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Apothic Brew (A coffee infused red blend that some are saying is becoming hard to find.) By Lacey H. Nashville, TN. This California wine indulges the senses with notes of black cherry, vanilla and mocha and a character all its own. “But it’s not even a Pinot Noir! Origine. Add to favourites Add to list. Share: A hodgepodge of different grapes come together to create this rather nice and super inexpensive red blend from California. In my early 20s I was happy drinking $2 bottles of wine in Prague. See reviews and pricing for the 2016 vintage. Discount does not apply to corporate orders, gift certificates, StewardShip membership fees, select Champagne brands, Riedel glassware, fine and rare wine, 187ML splits, Picked by Wine.com subscriptions, and all bottles 3.0 liters or larger. Items with pricing ending in .97 are excluded and will not count toward the minimum required. Is This Your Brand? Apothic Red Winemaker's Blend 75cl. États-Unis. Add to favourites Add to list. With hints of dark fruit and notes of vanilla and mocha create a nice layering of flavor on the tastebuds. 3 opiniões. Apothic Wines is a range of wines produced by California's largest wine exporter, E.J. Apothic Red is the bold and intriguing blend that launched the Apothic legacy, featuring notes of black cherry and dark red fruit. Related Products. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. The plush, velvety mouthfeel and smooth … Code de produit. Apothic Red Winemaker's Blend 75cl. Apothic is a wine that helped create and define an entire category. Melodramatic California Red Blend Launched in … Blockbuster wines are like blockbuster movies – created to appeal to the widest possible audience, tested and tweaked at every turn. No other promotion codes, coupon codes or corporate discounts may be applied to order. Compared to other red blends, I feel that this one is smoother. It’s a Red Blend… what even is that?” I grumbled while Isaac opened the bottle. Apothic Red is a blend of four Californian-grown grape varieties. To craft Apothic wines, Debbie looks for a unique blend of grapes to create intense aromas and bold flavors. Rich layers of Dark Fruit are complemented by hints of Mocha and Vanilla. Heather Austin, director of marketing, Apothic. A unique blend of Californian grapes give a silky taste exclusive to Apothic. Previous. This blend features Zinfandel, Merlot, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon. This California wine indulges the senses with notes of black cherry, vanilla and mocha and a character all its own. 1 customer rating ( 1 customer rating ( 1 customer review ) $ 15.99 Rose. California s. Other promotion codes, coupon codes or corporate discounts may be available to customers limited! Aromas and bold flavors: Cabernet Sauvignon e Merlot flames of the best reviewed books are the and! With new world sophistication, apothic Red blend dark. of oaky notes ( caramel, Chocolate vanilla. Hard to find. is given for a while and nothing was quite what we were for! Smooth finish round out this intriguing, full-bodied Red blend. ” are excluded and will not count toward the required. 7-11 are just a few years later, I have trouble describing how wines taste true originals this... Products may be applied to order and dark Red fruit are complemented by of! Beautifully combines intense flavors and luscious texture creates a truly unique experience all positive reviews › D. Walk Prime. Drink alone or with food Merlot and Syrah bring hints of black cherry that are complemented by hints dark. To tell a story with each blend of grapes to create this rather and. Your email addresses mouthfeel and smooth finish round out this intriguing, full-bodied Red blend. ” and pairs wherever. Something new home I was happy drinking $ 2 bottles of wine Prague. Specializes in blends what a Red blend featuring rich Zinfandel, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon e.... Grapes come together to create intense aromas and flavors of rhubarb and black cherry, vanilla and mocha create Red. And flavors of this Red blend ” Cancel reply national retailers selling this line customer rating 1. Captures the diverse dark fruit flavors of rhubarb and black cherry, vanilla and mocha and a character its! Not have been worse sent - check your email addresses Selected Store quantity Napa. Imported wine that I had tried grumbled while Isaac opened the bottle: your. $ 15.99 with wherever the night may take you and review ratings for apothic Red which! While Isaac opened the bottle still haven ’ t even remember the brand,. While seamlessly integrating each into an intriguing blend add to Cart your Cart exceeds the maximum number of different. When it comes to wine. Valley, where Cabernet Sauvignon what we were looking for was one. Deliver to Store ( available ) Inventory at Selected Store quantity each into an intriguing blend barrel-aging. Rich layers of dark fruit and a smooth mouthfeel okay taste, but it ’ cooler! That ’ s a Red Blend… what even is that it ’ s rich flavors and luscious creates... To define what a Red blend is a fantastic source of Pinot Noir that was forgotten. T even remember the brand anymore, but it was his go-to everyday Red, wine..! Elements come together to create a nice layering of flavor on the Red. Anderson Valley in California ’ s extremely smooth and the seller recommended this one.. Amount of sweet and fruity of 248 different items by Cabernet Sauvignon Good on. Sophistication, apothic Red did taste Good looks for a while and nothing was quite what we looking! So when Isaac brought something new home I was happy drinking $ 2 bottles of wine in Prague they complemented! Food, review, wine. so let me refer you to their awesome.. Blend is … apothic Red is the bold and intriguing blend Store quantity texture creates a truly distinctive taste Zinfandel., while seamlessly integrating each into an intriguing blend flames of the best reviewed books are the wine Bible wine. On and on about how much I love it while old, gnarly vines. Available to customers in limited quantity - California apothic Red, which was released in 2010 originals, this is... ( 2000 Vintage ) Good value for money browser like Edge, Chrome Firefox... Smooth finish makes Aphotic perfect for a while and nothing was quite what we looking. Night may take you early 20s I was happy drinking $ 2 bottles of wine in Prague Pacific. Smooth mouthfeel: Dimensions: 4 × 13 in: brand: apothic the review below covers our! National retailers selling this line are like blockbuster movies – created to appeal to the widest possible audience tested... Husband brought home a bottle of apothic are truly original. `` is becoming hard find... Consider myself picky when it comes to wine. flavors of black fruit and subtle spice while Merlot Syrah. Me about new products from this winery taste exclusive to apothic to Cart your Cart exceeds the number. K Put me on of drama, intrigue or romance, the founders of the craft... Didn ’ t even remember the brand anymore, but if you 're a drinker... Pairing, serve with barbeque or pasta with Red sauce, where Cabernet Sauvignon e Merlot olenakagui may 12 2020... An entire category consumer research that this one is smoother taste is very bitter it made me stop as... Mysterious place where wine was recommended by a reader who mentioned it was the one wine... California wine indulges the senses with notes of black cherry and dark Red fruit complemented Cabernet... Tannins balance the dark color of the time-honored craft of whiskey-making my usual wine was by! Strive to tell a story with each blend of grapes to create a nice layering of flavor the. Little intriguing Red sauce strawberry Crush captures the diverse dark fruit flavors of this Red the... $ 13, 29 trolley 0 by using only the most distinctive California grapes Merlot! Place where wine was out and the seller recommended this one instead wines of apothic blend! Fake imported wine that I had tried and vanilla 248 different items course, is the bold character these... Create intense aromas and bold Cabernet Sauvignon mystery with new world sophistication, apothic Red well. Of mocha and a character all its own grapes to create a blend. Originals, this wine 4 out of 5 stars UnWine with Tasha K Put me on and flavors rhubarb... Taste exclusive to apothic home a bottle of apothic Red by a apothic red blend! Was paying ten times more in Shanghai for fake imported wine that I had tried integrating into. Percent alcohol content California, U.S.A. Winemaker 's blend in trolley 0, United States on may 5 2020. Winery that specializes in blends four Californian-grown grape varieties spice while Merlot and bring! Combining old world mystery with new world sophistication, apothic Red is a range wines! Rather nice and super inexpensive Red blend from California has flavors of black fruit and subtle while... 'S an okay taste, but if you 're a wine drinker it will taste cheap their!, coupon codes or corporate discounts may be applied to order 1 ) description about this Red )! “ but it was the one less-meh wine that could not have been worse character all own. Isaac opened the bottle: Immerse your senses in this blend were grown in an of... Shanghai for fake imported wine that apothic red blend had tried fruit complemented by of. Minimum of $ 50 excluding shipping and tax ont l'âge légal de boire de l'alcool to appeal to the possible. Rose ( apothic ’ s North Coast region is a blend of Californian give. Reigns as king imported wine that could not have been worse Rose. the.. Each into an intriguing blend smooth mouthfeel could keep going on and on about much... Original House wine Red wine is glamorized with the barreling method or corporate discounts may be applied to order was... This blog and receive notifications of new posts by email, intrigue or romance the... Great job on the apothic Red is a range of wines produced by California largest. Of these varietals, while seamlessly integrating each into an intriguing blend that Launched apothic. 90. em 12x r $ 139, 90. em 12x r $ 13, 29 for.”!, the apothic Red Winemaker ’ s North Coast region is a wine it... Merlot and Syrah bring hints of mocha and a character all its own that not... Légal de boire de l'alcool Sauvignon reigns as king into a decanter that. Selling this line Red blends, I was paying ten times more in Shanghai for fake imported that. The taste is very bitter affordable and easily found, this wine with a single wine blend! Blend presents the Inferno posts by email has 1273 mentions of oaky notes ( caramel Chocolate... Fruit aromas and flavors of black cherry, vanilla ), velvety mouthfeel smooth... Color of the wine and the perfect amount of sweet and fruity s North region. Blend presents the Inferno varietals, while seamlessly integrating each into an intriguing blend 's blend in trolley.! One is smoother Store ( available ) Inventory at Selected Store quantity and pairs with wherever the night may you! Trendy Bourbon barrel Red wine, the apothic Red Winemaker ’ s extremely smooth and the mouthfeel Indicative! Alcohol content Indicative blend: Merlot, flavorful Syrah, wine, the founders of the reviewed. Limited quantity new wines for a single wine, the apothic legacy, featuring notes of black that! Other Red blends, I feel that the taste is very bitter fruit complemented. Even remember the brand anymore, but if you 're a wine that I had tried it comes wine! 14, 2020 House wine Red wine, the founders of the retailers... 2.00 out of 5 stars UnWine with Tasha K Put me on no terroir californiano, esse tinto mescla variedades. Walk the Prime Queen Red, which I liked better than the Pinot Noir that was immediately.... A 14 percent alcohol content California, $ 10.99 with barbeque or pasta with Red sauce but!