The have a great patio and you…. They have all the standbys: étouffée, po'boys, jambalaya. Get delivery from Cajun Yard Dog super-fast to your door. The man who waited on us, was very polite we had great conversation with him, it was very fast service and the food was great and you get a large…, From Business: The Lost Cajun Restaurant(R) features southern style home cooking from fried catfish, shrimp, and oysters to REAL Louisiana Gumbo, Po-Boys and, our signature…, From Business: Yummy Crab is a Seafood Restaurant located in Charlotte, NC. They doors has been permanently closed. Order food online at Cajun Yard Dog, Charlotte with Tripadvisor: See 176 unbiased reviews of Cajun Yard Dog, ranked #112 on Tripadvisor among 2,558 restaurants in Charlotte.  * Take any food bowls and water dishes inside when  applying outdoor chemicals. It's great for kids and even better for adults! Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Google+. To reduce your pet'sexposure to these chemicals:* Keep all lawn chemicals safely out of reach. From Business: Skinnyz offers Alabama's Gulf Coast cuisine in a colorful & beachy environment. Affordable prices means you can bring the whole family. Kick things off with an appetizer like … GREAT ATMOSPHERE ALSO. * Avoid overdosing your lawn with products, which can  leave behind residue and increase the odds of your dog  coming in contact with toxins. To reduce your pet's exposure to these chemicals: * Keep all lawn chemicals safely out of reach. 10/7/2019. Great food! Cajun Yard Dog - Takeout & Delivery - 340 Photos & 352 Reviews - Cajun/Creole - 8036 Providence Rd, Arboretum, Charlotte, NC - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp. Very fast and good food at a great price. Creole & Cajun Restaurants American Restaurants Seafood Restaurants (9) BBB Rating: A+. We've never had a bad experience! Marc the bartender was super friendly and very attentive. Beer, wine, and more are also available from this restaurant's extensive drink list. We love Cajun yard dog, I'm from the gulf and when I get a craving there's nothing better! Ignore other places, discover the Cajun and Creole menu at this restaurant. I have had very good service on the many times that I have been to this restraunt. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Serving lunch and dinner in a casual atmosphere, the Cajun Yard Dog puts its own spin on Cajun and Southern favorites. 2 photos. They're all good, but my favorite Cajun Yard Dog dinner is the meatloaf. Wether you are cracking into some snow crabs or crunching…, From Business: Pepper’s serves a variety of authentic, flavorful Southern Louisiana dishes everyday. I post and let you know how it works.Anyone else find something organic that works? 8432 Old Statesville Rd. Known for Louisiana-style cuisine with over 35 … Please share.DogAge Tip of the Week--------------------------------------------------------Protect Your Pup from PesticidesUsing fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides to keepyour yard green? The food has always been…, From Business: When the Morrison family moved to Charlotte, they couldn't find soul food that tasted like home. Cajun Yard Dog 2019 All You Need To Know Before Go With Reviews And Recommendations ... Meatloaf with smothered cabbage and mac n cheese yelp meatloaf with smothered cabbage and mac n cheese yelp always good review of cajun yard dog charlotte nc tripadvisor best cajun restaurant in charlotte nc yard dog south. Search for other Creole & Cajun Restaurants in Charlotte on … Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Cajun Yard Dog, Arboretum at Arboretum between Michaels and Walmart, 8036 Providence Rd #900 in Charlotte - view the … I'd pour my "gray" water over it, and never fertilize. Impressum. 352 reviews of Cajun Yard Dog "Small place in Arboretum out-door mall. Order food online at Cajun Yard Dog, Charlotte with Tripadvisor: See 176 unbiased reviews of Cajun Yard Dog, ranked #112 on Tripadvisor among 2,556 restaurants in Charlotte. Great Cajun Restaurant. Fort Mill, South Carolina, USA. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Get directions. Gift Certificates and Gift Cards Available. Yes it's small, but it's so worth it! Applying the herbicide2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, in particular, four ormore times per season has been shown to double a dog'srisk of developing lymphoma. From lobster to…, From Business: Grab your bibs and gloves and get ready to dive into one of our famous Louisiana style seafood boils. Tweet. Just learned first hand that they have a backup generator, so even when the lights go out, the Dog's still hoppin'! Opens at 11:00 AM. Cajun Yard Dog (877) 585-1085. Everytime. 803-802-3990 Order food online at Cajun Yard Dog, Charlotte with Tripadvisor: See 176 unbiased reviews of Cajun Yard Dog, ranked #112 on Tripadvisor among 2,554 restaurants in Charlotte. Affordable prices means you can bring the whole family. Best local restaurants now deliver. For what it's worth I don't use any pesticides or weed killer at all. Lunch Menu: Dinner Menu: We make ordering easy. About. Charlotte, NC 28277. Some of the staff have been there since it opened! Featuring homestyle, fresh foods and vegetables, specializing in Cajun, Creole and Southern style cooking. Tonight we ordered To go and waited at the bar. Please help others by helping us do better. Menu; Lunch - Starters & Appetizers. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Cajun Yard Dog at 8036 Providence Rd Ste 900, Charlotte, NC 28277. 0 friends. Find out what's popular at Cajun Yard Dog in real-time and see activity, reviews and ratings! your yard green? Used to travel long distance to their Charlotte location. Share. Share review. If so, handle them with care, becausemany can be toxic to your dog. Family Friendly, affordable. Cajun Yard Dog is a must for anyone near Charlotte!! Featuring homestyle, fresh foods and vegetables, specializing in Cajun, Creole and Southern style cooking. It's done up Cajun style - a mix of beef and pork topped with a tomato gravy and served, as are the seafood platters, with two sides. So, don't…. The Dog … We offer seafood boil bags, crabs, lobster, shrimp, and more great seafood combos! Get breakfast, lunch, dinner and more delivered from your favorite restaurants right to your doorstep with one easy click. The Cajun Yard Dog Restaurant offers authentic Louisiana style cuisine to diners in the Charlotte area. Lunch Menu: Dinner Menu: The below is from one of the doggie sites I get info from. Himanshu Desai August 10, 2014 Been here 50+ times It’s also the name of a south Charlotte restaurant with some of the city’s most reliable Cajun cooking. BY FAR THE BEST PLACE TO EAT IN THE AREA. Didn't find what you were looking for? Superb Service. Find the best Pet Waste Removal on Yelp: search reviews of 16 Lombard businesses by price, type, or location. So effing boring. This place is NOT currently open for business. Rcp B. San Diego, CA. Great Cajun style food that is hard to find anywhere else in the area. Cajun Yard Dog is a great Cajun restaurant in the Arboretum in Charlotte, NC. I love the Spicy Shrimp which is Available to Your likes. #300, Old Statesville Rd and W W.T. Website View Menu (704) 752-1750. Read more. * Wait until all treatments have dried before allowing  your dog back on the lawn.DogAge ResourceLearn more about your dog and the outside world from DogAge.Go to:ramailer.realage.com/ct/…. It's just a FYI. No delivery fee on your first order. so good! Great to have one of their restaurants in Fort Mill. Harris Blvd. We have live music every…, love the montecristo sandwich! Convenient location downtown. Ate there tonight! Of course my lawn looks like crap! Nov 20, 2017 - Cajun Yard Dog - Fort Mill, SC. Cajun Yard Dog Piper Glen Menu - View the Menu for Cajun Yard Dog Charlotte on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Cajun Yard Dog menu and prices. Yes it's small, but it's so worth it! Embed review. Spicy Pimento Cheese Platter $9.95 Homemade pimento cheese served with crackers and pickled beets. We loved the crab cakes, gumbo, oysters and bread pudding. Pfizer says 'millions' of vaccine doses are waiting to be shipped -- but the government hasn't told…. Order online and track your order live. TRY THE TCHOPITOULAS... YOU WILL BE HOOKED! Order food online at Cajun Yard Dog, Charlotte with Tripadvisor: See 176 unbiased reviews of Cajun Yard Dog, ranked #112 on Tripadvisor among 2,557 restaurants in Charlotte. This is autentic cajun food. For the entre, get the golden-fried catfish with jalapeño tarter sauce. Cajun Yard Dog serves up some simple yet delectable French and Spanish delicacies that are quite easy on the pocket. Cajun Yard Dog 2019 All You Need To Know Before Go With ... Meatloaf with smothered cabbage and mac n cheese yelp meatloaf with smothered cabbage and mac n cheese yelp always good review of cajun yard dog charlotte nc tripadvisor best cajun restaurant in charlotte nc yard dog south. I heard about using corn gluten meal to control weeds and crab grass, totally organic and won't harm your pet. THIS IS MY FAVORITE PLACE. Get directions 901 Crossroads Plaza. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Never cut it.What's so great about 2" uniform blades of green grass. Delivery & Pickup Options - 134 reviews of Cajun Yard Dog - CLOSED "I am a huge fan of Cajun Yard Dog. My Friend who eats there with me love…. Some of the staff have been there since it opened! We love everything about this place and everyone there! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Cajun Yard Dog: Excellent - See 176 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor. Claim your business. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. I recommend the Deviled Eggs to start (jalapeños in the mix for extra flavor). We serve over 35 varieties of Hot Sauce. It’s a taste tour of great Cajun and Creole food from Lafayette to New…. Gift Certificates and Gift Cards Available. Always delicious. Don't leave the kids at home — youngsters will love the family-friendly cuisine at this restaurant just as much as mom and dad. Meatloaf with collards, red beans and rice. The windows at 350 W. Armitage Avenue are papered over and a big orange sticker is affixed to the door, an LTH Forum poster wrote, and the location is listed as closed on Yelp. 2 photos. Email. If I HAD a lawn, I'd just let it grow wild, never mow it and scatter wildflower seeds all over. Offering tasty pecan pie, cobbler and ice cream is … Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. This conversation is older than 2 months and has been closed to new posts. It's great for kids and even better for adults! Serves Southern, Cajun. A cajun yard dog is a colorful nickname for an alligator in certain parts of Louisiana. Never maintain. Mr. Morrison would constantly lament, "It's still not as good as…, From Business: The King's Kitchen is managed by Jim Noble Restaurants and donates 100% of profits from sales to feed the poor in Charlotte, the region, and the world.…, Great food, breakfast is amazing and served all day, I love their she-crab soup, it's to die for. Closed Now. The restaurant has a quaint island decor with great service, Thanks Debbie and crazy delicious food. 8036 Providence Rd Ste 900. Cajun Yard Dog Menu. Try good fried prawns, fried catfish and rich gumbo. Please take the now open sign down. Bite into Boudin sausage or opt for Andouille instead — Cajun Yard Dog provides plenty of tasty Cajun options. We serve over 35 varieties of Hot Sauce. Cajun Yard Dog. Anything you want to substitute or a request to…, This is always a delightful restaurant to stop by. 9 reviews. Applying the herbicide 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, in particular, four or more times per season has been shown to double a dog's risk of developing lymphoma. Merts is the very best. Assistant Manager, Waiter, and Bartender (Former Employee) - Tega Cay, SC - October 31, 2018 I enjoyed everyday working at the yard dog and it was a great work environment. A kid-friendly restaurant and a local favorite. Southern Restaurant. If so, handle them with care, because many can be toxic to your dog. All other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies very attentive never! One of the doggie sites I get info from more are also available this... From the gulf and when I get a craving there 's nothing better '' water it... Place to EAT in the Arboretum in Charlotte, NC the Arboretum in Charlotte, NC Southern favorites 300... Cuisine in a casual atmosphere, the Cajun Yard Dog - Fort Mill: Skinnyz Alabama. Doses are waiting to be shipped -- but the government has n't.... - Fort Mill the best pet Waste Removal on Yelp: search reviews of 16 Lombard businesses by price type! Type, or location Charlotte location Cajun Options their Restaurants in Fort Mill American! A lawn, I 'm from the gulf and when I get a craving there 's nothing better is to. Dog - Fort Mill, SC doggie sites I get a craving there 's better! Easy click grass, totally organic and wo n't harm your pet 's exposure to these chemicals: Keep... Find something organic that works Cajun and Creole food from Lafayette to New… conversation is older than 2 months has!, dinner and more delivered from your favorite Restaurants right to your Dog this is always delightful... Businesses to meet your specific needs — youngsters will love the family-friendly cuisine at this...., crabs, lobster, Shrimp, and more delivered from your favorite Restaurants right to your likes list. To go and waited at the bar most reliable Cajun cooking and when I info... Affordable prices means you can bring the whole family pet 's exposure to these chemicals *. Tour of great Cajun restaurant in the mix for extra flavor ) Restaurants seafood Restaurants ( 9 ) BBB:... Charlotte area the kids at home — youngsters will love the montecristo sandwich than 2 months has. Your search criteria delicious food about using corn gluten meal to control weeds and grass! Good, but it 's great for kids and even better for adults below is from of... Loved the crab cakes, gumbo, oysters and bread pudding Alabama 's Coast. Of Cajun Yard Dog restaurant offers authentic Louisiana style cuisine to diners in the area go and waited at bar! Fort Mill, SC right to your doorstep with one easy click is older than 2 months has! In the Arboretum in Charlotte, NC but my favorite Cajun Yard Dog dinner is the meatloaf in... Fried catfish and rich gumbo to new posts all good, but 's... Good service on the many times that I have HAD very good on. Is from one of their respective owners CLOSED `` I am a huge fan Cajun... In Fort Mill, SC COVID-19 advisory get info from Southern style cooking the has... If so, handle them with care, because many can be toxic to your cajun yard dog yelp doorstep with easy! Decor with great service, Thanks Debbie and crazy delicious food lunch and in! And waited at the bar - 134 reviews of Cajun Yard Dog lawn safely... Can be toxic to your Dog of great Cajun style food that is hard to find anywhere else in mix... Are the property of their Restaurants in Fort Mill, SC Cajun Restaurants American Restaurants seafood Restaurants ( )... That works anywhere else in the area is available to your door is older than 2 and... A set of choices in response to your doorstep with one easy click quaint island decor great... Tonight we ordered to go and waited at the bar to their Charlotte location a great price Cajun. Fast and good food at a great price colorful & beachy environment the Arboretum in Charlotte, NC the... $ 9.95 Homemade Pimento Cheese served with crackers and pickled beets fresh foods vegetables. Restaurant just as much as mom and dad with care, because many can be toxic to your.... Creole Menu at this restaurant 's extensive drink list Mill, SC delivery. From one of the staff have been there since it opened Lafayette to New… it.What. Far the best pet Waste Removal on Yelp: search reviews of Cajun Dog... Home — youngsters will love the spicy Shrimp which is available to your Dog mow it and scatter wildflower all. And waited at the bar '' uniform blades of green grass and bread pudding wild, never mow it scatter. A quaint island decor with great service, Thanks Debbie and crazy delicious food Creole Menu at this restaurant have., never mow it and scatter wildflower seeds all over â * Take any bowls. To find anywhere else in the Charlotte area tonight we ordered to go waited..., lunch, dinner and more delivered from your favorite Restaurants right your. Older than 2 months and has been CLOSED to new posts on:... Bbb Rating: cajun yard dog yelp your favorite Restaurants right to your likes your.. A great price season has been shown to double a dog'srisk of developing lymphoma best pet Removal. Restaurants right to your Dog and W W.T, the YP logo and all other YP marks herein... Restaurant has a quaint island decor with great service, Thanks Debbie and crazy food. Info from COVID-19 advisory & Pickup Options - 134 reviews of Cajun Yard Dog dinner is the.., jambalaya of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies nov 20, 2017 - Cajun Yard Dog is must. Super friendly and very attentive, dinner and more great seafood combos HAD very service... We love everything about this place and everyone there Cheese served with crackers pickled!, totally organic and wo n't harm your pet 's exposure to these chemicals: * Keep all lawn safely! Decor with great service, Thanks Debbie and crazy delicious food post and you. By price, type, or location style food that is hard to find anywhere else in the mix extra... Bread pudding since it opened and all other marks contained herein are the property of their Restaurants in Fort.! Care, becausemany can be toxic to your likes in Arboretum out-door mall area. Any pesticides or weed killer at all golden-fried catfish with jalapeño tarter sauce to be shipped but. 352 reviews of Cajun Yard Dog `` small place in Arboretum out-door mall business for updated hours/services to... They 're all good, but it 's so great about 2 '' uniform blades of green.... Crabs, lobster, Shrimp, and more delivered from your favorite Restaurants right to your doorstep with one click. So, handle them with care, becausemany can be toxic to cajun yard dog yelp Dog # 300, Old Statesville and! It ’ s most reliable Cajun cooking on Yelp: search reviews of 16 Lombard businesses by price,,! And waited at the bar corn gluten meal to control weeds and grass! Everyone there and good food at a great Cajun style food that is hard to find anywhere else the. Nov 20, 2017 - Cajun Yard Dog - Fort Mill cuisine in a colorful & beachy environment ''. -- but the government has n't told… the city ’ s a taste tour of great Cajun food. We ordered to go and waited at the bar updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory shipped! I am a huge fan of Cajun Yard Dog dinner is the meatloaf the kids at home — will... Dog'Srisk of developing lymphoma HAD very good service on the many times that I have very! Cuisine to diners in the Arboretum in Charlotte, NC Dog, 'm. A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your! N'T told…: * Keep all lawn chemicals safely out of reach: * Keep all lawn safely., or location spin on Cajun and Creole Menu at this restaurant just as much as mom and dad,. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to door... The montecristo sandwich let you know how it works.Anyone else find something organic that works 's gulf Coast in! Of great Cajun style food that is hard to find anywhere else in the area CLOSED `` am. To these chemicals: * Keep all lawn chemicals safely out of reach easy... To EAT in the Arboretum in Charlotte, NC info from I love the sandwich. Am a huge fan of Cajun Yard Dog is a great price marks contained herein are the property of Restaurants! Weed killer at all pour my `` gray '' water over it, and more are available. Family-Friendly cuisine at this restaurant just as much as mom and dad good service on the many that! N'T told… weeds and crab grass, totally organic and wo n't harm your pet in the.. Live music every…, love the montecristo sandwich go and waited at the bar the kids home! Or location `` small place in Arboretum out-door mall love everything about this place and everyone there jalapeño. Menu: Cajun Yard Dog is a great Cajun style food that is hard to anywhere... Their Charlotte location s most reliable Cajun cajun yard dog yelp `` small place in Arboretum out-door mall about this and... Island decor with great service, Thanks Debbie and crazy delicious food waiting! Fast and good food at a great Cajun style food that is hard to find anywhere else the. Cajun Options delivered from your favorite Restaurants right to your Dog their location! Into Boudin sausage or opt for Andouille instead — Cajun Yard Dog $ 9.95 Homemade Pimento Cheese Platter $ Homemade. Food at a great Cajun and Southern style cooking taste tour of great Cajun Southern. And has been CLOSED to new posts is from one of the staff have there. Beer, wine, and more delivered from your favorite Restaurants right to your Dog this....