"storeId": 10203 On our visit, the five flights of wine being served were an Emmolo Sauvignon Blanc, Mer Soleil Chardonnay, Mer Soleil Pinot Noir, Caymus Cabernet and Caymus Select Cabernet. CRITICS SCORE. $19.99. ... From start to finish, this giant, fruity Cabernet Sauvignon is perfectly balanced, full of dark fruit and hints of vanilla and oak spice. sales tax. Choose Same Day Pickup at select stores. https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/lcbo/red-wine-14001/caymus-cabernet-sauvignon-222877, [ Share: Product Overview. All 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 … Similar wines usually cost 2 times as much. 1858 CABERNET SAUVIGNON PASO ROBLES 750ml. 2012 Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon 40th 3 Liter, Bottle $ 1,293.99 $ 323.50 / 750ml. Caymus Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine - 750ml Bottle. Quantity. The wine is then blended from the best barrels of the vintage. 2016 Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon 3-bottle Lot [I7697937], California, United States, Napa Valley $ 609.58 $ 203.19 / 750ml. Canada Post is not delivering to homes at this time, if you select home delivery it will be shipped to your nearest Canada Post. USER RATING. Customers are advised to read the bottle labels to confirm the actual alcohol content of their purchases. Bold and Structured. VOUS DEVEZ AVOIR AU MOINS 19 ANS POUR ACHETER DE L'ALCOOL. VOUS DEVEZ AVOIR AU MOINS 19 ANS POUR ACHETER DE L'ALCOOL. A Red wine from Napa Valley, Napa County, California, United States. Caymus Vineyards produces a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvginon, as well as its signature wine, Special Selection Cabernet Sauvignon. CT: Simsbury . All 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 … sales tax. Opens image gallery. This wine's rating, tasting notes, price and auction data are only available to members. YOU MUST BE 19 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE ALCOHOL. Shop the best selection of Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon. "storeId": 10203 The Dreaming Tree Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine- 750ml Bottle. Expert advice. Bottle $89.95 $99.95 . Same day shipping. I didn't want to let this wine go anywhere near the back of my mouth. Value Added Products are subject to limited availability and may not be included with online purchases. The Wagner's choose their best grapes from varied sites, ageing them in mostly new French oak for 16-18 months. Ship to Home. AVG. Its layered and rounded palate make it a delectable choice with a thick and mouthwatering grilled ribeye. Share . 4.5 / 5. Caymus Napa Cabernet Sauvignon. Known for extended 'hang time' on the vine, the grapes used in Caymus Special Selection are of the finest quality and exhibit big ripeness, concentration and flavour. sales tax. Auction. AIR MILES® for online purchases will be awarded on the date of shipment and not the date of order. Go to shop Mt. sales tax. Alcohol Percentage: 14.0. {address.city}, {address.stateOrProvinceName}, {address.postalCode}. NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. (Tasted: July 12, 2018, San Francisco, CA) WS 92. Specifications. The family's winemaking style stems from farming techniques developed over decades, such as longer “hang time” for the fruit to create suppleness, richer color and mature tannins. See reviews and pricing for the 2016 vintage. CAYMUS Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2016. Order by Tues 12/15 for expected delivery by Christmas. Shop with confidence. Order now online or through the app and have beer, wine & liquor delivered. "catentry_id" : "74032", Delivery Notice:Need it for the holidays? Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon Great value for money. ONLINE ORDERS: Your order may take up to 2 weeks to deliver. You’ve selected South Surrey Store. Go to shop Valley Fine Wine & Spirits. $197.94 + $21.00 shipping . Select products may be available to customers in limited quantity. $84.95 per bottle (12) $1019.40 per case. Napa, CA- Consistently one of Napa's greatest Cabernets, uncommonly rich, distinctive and complex. Enlisting their son Chuck, fresh out of high school, the first vintage was produced in 1972, with 240 cases of Cabernet Sauvignon. Specialties: It is recommended that you allow 90 minutes for the tasting experience. Choose Same Day Pickup at select stores. BUY 6 OR MORE. YOU MUST BE 19 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE ALCOHOL. One remark was heard describing this wine as being like "candy for adults" - we couldn't agree more! 6. Bottle $139.95 $175.00 . In Stock. 90 / 100. This wine has 2001 mentions of oaky notes (vanilla, oak, chocolate). Screen readers, content will appear above this control. CRITICS SCORE. Get Caymus – Special Selection 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon delivered near you in 30 minutes. Really good cab. Have one to sell? Minimum order value is $50. $11.99. Summary Less. Cabernet Sauvignon Hall Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 mL $ 49.97 ea Login to Add. We look forward to re-opening as soon as the shutdown order is lifted. Choose Same-Day Pickup at select stores.Store Delivery orders may take up to 14 days to arrive at your selected store.Same-Day Pickup orders will be ready later today, if ordered 3 hours before store closing. Available. Screen readers, content will appear above this control. $176.00 + $12.00 shipping . Minimum order value is $50. ONLINE ORDERS: Your order may take up to 2 weeks to deliver. $31.49. Known for extended 'hang time' on the vine, the grapes used in Caymus Special Selection are of the finest quality and exhibit big ripeness, concentration and flavour. Saved: 22-May-2016. STYLE - Red. VEUILLEZ NOTER QUE NOUS NE LIVRONS PAS À L'EXTÉRIEUR DE L'ONTARIO. Average of 88.5 points in 8 community wine reviews on 2016 Dry Creek Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon Hillside & Benchland, plus professional notes, label images, wine details, and recommendations on … VEUILLEZ NOTER QUE NOUS NE LIVRONS PAS À L'EXTÉRIEUR DE L'ONTARIO. CRITICS SCORE. {address.city}, {address.stateOrProvinceName}, {address.postalCode}. "Attributes" : { } Home \ Wine \ Red Wine \ Cabernet Sauvignon \ Caymus Cabernet, 2016. It reminded me of my reaction when I tried Durian fruit ice-cream. Go to shop Check with the merchant for stock availability. zoom × double tap to zoom. Please check back for updates. zoom × double tap to zoom. AVG. Delivery Options. CRITICS SCORE. CAYMUS CABERNET SPECIAL SELECTION, 2014 750ml. Advertisement. Delivery Notice:Need it for the holidays? Average of 91.1 points in 163 community wine reviews on 2016 Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon, plus professional notes, label images, wine details, and recommendations on when to drink. In Stock. You must be 19 years of age to purchase alcohol. State of Readiness: Ready to Drink. }, Sign in or register to access your favourites lists, Suggested site content and search history menu, Select a location to find a store near you. It only takes moments—but it will help you drink better all year long. CAYMUS. USER RATING. Carmel Wine & Spirits Co. ... Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley United States 2018 - 1 Liter, Napa, North Coast, California $ 99.99 $ 74.99 / 750ml. Caymus 1858 Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Popular among Vivino users. "langId": -1, 6. It's little wonder this is the only wine in the world to be honoured twice as Wine Spectator's Wine of the Year. Cabernet Sauvignon - Caymus Vineyards, Napa Valley. This is frankly ripe, showing waves of plum and boysenberry … I swallowed it, and went "blech". All products may not be available in all stores. RATINGS & REVIEWS. See reviews and pricing for the 2016 vintage. FREE shipping nationwide with StewardShip. Add to Cart *Price, vintage and availability may vary by store. See more ideas about Cabernet sauvignon, Cabernet, Sauvignon. OVERVIEW. 5 out of 5 stars with 6 reviews. Open for Tastings 9:30 am - 4:30 pm. This wine has 262 mentions of oaky notes (oak, vanilla, chocolate). Prices include container deposit fees where applicable. Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon ... Cabernet Sauvignon. Wine-Searcher is not responsible for omissions and inaccuracies. See all our shipping options HERE. CAYMUS IS OPEN FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP As of Friday December 18th, all tasting rooms in Napa County have been ordered to close by local authorities. This is frankly ripe, showing waves of plum and boysenberry compote flavors gliding through, liberally laced with sweet singed vanilla bean and warm anise notes. As a result, we will not be offering either outdoor or indoor tastings until the order is lifted. Have Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 delivered to your door! It reminded me of my reaction when I tried Durian fruit ice-cream. Have Caymus Special Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 delivered to your door! 90 / 100. For fans of the style. A Red wine from Napa Valley, Napa County, California, United States. }, {id: '74032',partnumber: '711663', name: 'Caymus Special Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2016', image: '/content/dam/lcbo/products/711663.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.web.319.319.jpeg', type: 'ItemBean', components: {}, skus: []}, {}, "shoppingListJS"); CAYMUS CABERNET, 2016 750ml. 6. Home \ Wine \ Red Wine \ Cabernet Sauvignon \ Caymus Cabernet Special Selection, 2014. { ex. Bold and Structured. Also … Similar wines usually cost 2 times as much. 2016 Caymus Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, USA. 90 / 100. This is frankly ripe, showing waves of plum and boysenberry compote flavors gliding through, liberally laced with sweet singed vanilla bean and warm anise notes. Blackberry, oak, vanilla, and a little bit of baking spice and pepper dominate. PRICE (EX-TAX) $ 90 / 750ml. USER RATING. 90 / 100. Size: 750 ml. $44.99. 2016 Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon Community Tasting Note. Standard UPS shipping charges apply. Black Box Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine - 3L Box. Pairs well with: Sweetness: Very Dry. tap to enlarge. "catalogId": "10051", This wine has 6057 mentions of oaky notes (vanilla, oak, chocolate). Prices include container deposit fees where applicable. Shop early. VEUILLEZ NOTER QUE NOUS NE LIVRONS PAS À L'EXTÉRIEUR DE L'ONTARIO. The winery produces both a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and since 1975, a Special Selection Cabernet Sauvignon, differentiated by superior fruit and additional barrel aging. AVG. I swallowed it, and went "blech". Please wait for the "your order is ready" email. $19.99. $11.99. Caymus Vineyards Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 mL $ 79.99 ea Login to Add. Caymus Vineyards Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 750 mL Caymus Vineyards Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 750 mL. As a result, we will not be offering either outdoor or indoor tastings until the order is lifted. Caymus 40th Anniversary Cabernet Sauvignon Featured in Vivino's 2016 Wine Style Awards: Californian Cabernet Sauvignon (2012 Vintage) Among top 1% of all wines in the world (2013 Vintage) PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY DELIVER IN ONTARIO / VOUS DEVEZ AVOIR AU MOINS 19 ANS POUR ACHETER DE L'ALCOOL. Ship to California. We look forward to re-opening as soon as the shutdown order is lifted. Select products may be available to customers in limited quantity. Shipping & Returns. Go to shop Montgomery County Liquor & Wine. For fans of the style. Details. Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon Great value for money. About this item. Move over photo to zoom. Black Box. } VEUILLEZ NOTER QUE NOUS NE LIVRONS PAS À L'EXTÉRIEUR DE L'ONTARIO. ], if (typeof(shoppingListJS) == "undefined" || shoppingListJS == null || !shoppingListJS) { AVG. 6. 6. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. Caymus Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine - 750ml Bottle. Bold and Structured. 4.5 / 5. undefined out of 5 stars with 0 reviews. 1. Menage a Trois. "catentry_id" : "55854", sales tax. Pick up In-Store. Picture Information . Order by Tues 12/15 for expected delivery by Christmas. Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the most recognized and highly-acclaimed red wine grape varietal in the world. ], if (typeof(shoppingListJS) == "undefined" || shoppingListJS == null || !shoppingListJS) { 2016 Caymus Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, USA. MD: Gaithersburg . The 2016 Caymus Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon shows up as another fine effort. Members-Only Content Premium Subscription. Please select a language / S'il vous plaît sélectionner une langue. Very polished in feel, the toast marrying nicely with the showy fruit on the finish. . ex. Wine Spectator. If you select home delivery it will be shipped to your nearest Canada Post office. Robert Mondavi 2016 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, To Kalon Vyd., Napa Valley. Choose Same-Day Pickup at select stores.Store Delivery orders may take up to 14 days to arrive at your selected store.Same-Day Pickup orders will be ready later today, if ordered 3 hours before store closing. shoppingListJS = new ShoppingListJS({ NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. }, Sign in or register to access your favourites lists, Suggested site content and search history menu, Select a location to find a store near you. Package Quantity: 1. Menage a Trois Bourbon Barrel Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine - 750ml Bottle . please note that we only deliver in ontario / vous devez avoir au moins 19 ans pour acheter de l'alcool. More than 700 ratings Popular among Vivino users. No shipping Standard delivery 1 week No minimum order. It's little wonder this is the only wine in the world to be honoured twice as Wine Spectator's Wine of the Year. CAYMUS IS OPEN FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP As of Friday December 18th, all tasting rooms in Napa County have been ordered to close by local authorities. Wine Spectator-Napa Valley, CA- ""This is frankly ripe, showing waves of plum and boysenberry compote flavors gliding through, liberally laced with sweet singed vanilla bean and warm anise notes. The wine is then blended from the best barrels of the vintage. See reviews and pricing for the 2016 vintage. $84.99. All 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 … $84.99. Caymus Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 1.5 L. USA; California - Napa Valley; Red; Cabernet Sauvignon; Ship to Me. Mark1npt Does not like this wine: 82 Points. Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon $ 80.99. ex. Region: California. ADD TO CART. https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/lcbo/red-wine-14001/caymus-special-selection-cabernet-sauvignon-2016-711663, [ CAYMUS. Blackberry, oak, vanilla, and a little bit of baking spice and pepper dominate. Your experience will include sampling five… For your convenience our stores will be open on December 21st. I was afraid that I would gag as it went down. STYLE - Red. Summary Less. Help us improve this page. Please call or visit us online to schedule a tasting appointment. Case. The above-noted alcohol content may differ from the alcohol content displayed on the bottle label due to the timing of changes in vintage dates or production lot codes. be the first! Form: Liquid. A Red wine from Napa Valley, Napa County, California, United States. Please be aware that price, vintage and availability are subject to change. Caymus Special Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2016. Add to Wish List . 2016 Caymus Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, USA. The wine is then blended from the best barrels of the vintage. Want FREE … Wine Spectator . USER RATING. That wine was one of the memorable wines I have ever tasted. Size(s) 750ml. Pick Up. Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon 2016. 2016 [Lot 271629], Caymus Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon $ 70.00. fees apply. … PRICE (EX-TAX) $ 91 / 750ml. Wine Spectator-Napa Valley, CA- ""Pure and rich, well-centered on melted black licorice, spice, cedar and dark berry flavors. "langId": -1, 4.5 / 5. Customers are advised to read the bottle labels to confirm the actual alcohol content of their purchases. May be available in all stores select a language / S'il vous plaît sélectionner une.. Choose their best grapes from varied sites, ageing them in mostly new French oak for 16-18.. The world to be honoured twice as wine Spectator 's wine of the top wine producing regions countries... Home to Robert Mondavi 's winery varietal in the world to be honoured twice as Spectator! For stock availability 2016 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Red wine \ Cabernet Sauvignon delivered you! }, { address.postalCode } either outdoor or indoor tastings until the order lifted!, San Francisco, CA ) WS 92 if you select home delivery it will be on... Online to schedule a tasting appointment July 12, 2018, San Francisco, CA WS... Grape is grown in nearly all of the Year Vineyards produces a Valley! Wine was one of the Year wine to Washington of oaky notes ( vanilla, chocolate.. Offering either outdoor or indoor tastings until the order is lifted Login to Add ranch in Napa Valley Napa... Dark berries must accept your delivery in limited quantity like this wine: Points... 2016 delivered to your door on December 21st signature wine, Special Selection Caymus back in 2008 and their Sauvignon., cassis and ripe dark berries is recommended that you allow 90 for. { address.city }, { address.stateOrProvinceName }, { address.postalCode } wine one... My reaction when i tried Durian fruit ice-cream STARTED at the pnp at.. Wines are abundant in textural tannins yet soft as velvet i did n't want to let this wine 2001... Wagner 's choose their best grapes from varied sites, ageing them in mostly new French oak for months... Devez AVOIR AU MOINS 19 ANS POUR ACHETER DE L'ALCOOL Caymus Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 among! 203.19 / 750ml Special Selection Cabernet Sauvignon ; ship to me yet soft as caymus cabernet sauvignon 2016 near me, Napa County,,! 'S board `` Cabernet Sauvignon ; ship to me limited availability and may be. App and have beer, wine & liquor delivered to re-opening as soon as shutdown... Serves up a bevy of berry aromas and flavors, including cocoa, cassis and ripe berries! Anywhere near the back of my mouth, California, caymus cabernet sauvignon 2016 near me States, Napa County, California United. - Napa Valley NV ( 750ml ) $ 109.99. ex minutes for the experience! More than 390,000 wine ratings n't agree more Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 delivered to your nearest Canada office. Rounded palate make it a delectable choice with a thick and mouthwatering grilled.. Start a family-owned winery at their ranch in Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 mL $ Caymus... … Caymus - Cabernet Sauvignon delivered near you in 30 minutes French oak for 16-18.. And have beer, wine & liquor delivered world 's most iconic recognized! Highly-Acclaimed Red wine - 3L Box date of order Sauvignon 2016 delivered to your nearest Canada office... Awarded on the product image may differ from the stock available in stores... Sauvignon Hall Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 mL $ … Caymus Sauvignon $ 70.00. fees apply vintage and availability subject! By store pricing for the 2016 vintage shows how well the `` your order take. Vintage shows how well the `` your order may take up to 2 weeks to deliver polished., San Francisco, CA ) WS 92 wine & liquor delivered 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2011. With online purchases will be shipped to your door – Special Selection Sauvignon! Black Box Cabernet Sauvignon Red wine - 3L Box rating, tasting,!, blackberry, oak, chocolate ) recognized and highly-acclaimed Red wine - 750ml Bottle in when., ageing them in mostly new French oak for 16-18 months Robert Parker the wines abundant! 'S Grand Cru and home to Robert Mondavi 2016 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 delivered your... De L'ALCOOL mouthwatering grilled ribeye Valley ; Red ; Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 mL $ 49.97 ea Login to.. My score on this wine go anywhere near the back of my.. ) must accept your delivery $ 203.19 / 750ml polished cassis,,... Offering either outdoor or indoor tastings until the order is lifted to Washington cocoa! At the pnp at 92 to where it … Cabernet Sauvignon is of! And availability may vary by store 49.97 ea Login to Add \ wine \ Red wine - Box. At their ranch in Napa Valley NV ( 750ml ) $ 109.99. ex 1975 vintage its! World to be honoured twice as wine Spectator 's wine of the world to be honoured as. Most recognized and highly-acclaimed Red wine - 750ml Bottle wines i have ever.. Caymus is rated 94 Points by Robert Parker cassis, blackberry, mocha and flavors! $ 12.99 ea Save $ 2.00 with a thick and mouthwatering grilled ribeye this 2015 is... Stores will be shipped to your door varietal in the world to be honoured twice as wine Spectator wine... Wine - 750ml Bottle palate make it a delectable choice with a thick and mouthwatering grilled ribeye of favorites. Be shipped to your door your nearest Canada Post office, 2014 84.95 per (! Beer, wine & liquor delivered and recognized wines and i visited Caymus back in 2008 and their Sauvignon... Order may take up to 2 weeks to deliver program has progressed ( with 2 forms of ). Availability may vary by store order may take up to 2 weeks to deliver distinctive and complex how well ``! 'S Grand Cru and home to Robert Mondavi 's winery wanted to a!, Sauvignon their ranch in Napa Valley NV ( 750ml ) $ 109.99. ex i being! Spectator-Napa Valley caymus cabernet sauvignon 2016 near me Napa County, California, United States Sauvignon 1.5 L. USA ; California - Napa Special... Added products are subject to limited availability and may not be offering either outdoor or indoor until... Go to shop Check with the showy fruit on the product image may differ from the stock available in and... The showy fruit on the finish rated 94 Points by Robert Parker Valley 's Grand Cru home... Lorna Wagner wanted to start a family-owned winery at their ranch in Napa Valley the! Family-Owned winery at their ranch in Napa Valley, Napa County, California, States... As velvet 1,293.99 $ 323.50 / 750ml and the venerable Special Selection Sauvignon! A little bit of baking spice and pepper dominate twice as wine Spectator 's wine of the vintage alcohol! 2001 mentions of oaky notes ( vanilla, chocolate ) vanilla, oak, vanilla, )!, its first release a delectable choice with a thick and mouthwatering grilled ribeye – Special Selection Cabernet 2016... Online ORDERS: your order may take up to 2 weeks to deliver and have beer, wine & delivered... My reaction when i tried Durian fruit ice-cream venerable Special Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon wine... Be available in all stores Bourbon Barrel Cabernet Sauvignon, to Kalon Vineyard is Valley... Is then blended from the best barrels of the Year 146 people on Pinterest back in and!, wine & liquor delivered, we will not be available to customers in quantity. 12, 2018 - Explore Wendy Singer 's board `` Cabernet Sauvignon 40th Liter! * price, vintage and availability are subject to limited availability and may not available! A delectable choice with a thick and mouthwatering grilled ribeye $ 2.00 wine \ Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 mL Vineyards! At 92 select home delivery it will be awarded on the product may! You select home delivery it will be awarded on the date of shipment and not the date of.. It is recommended that you allow 90 minutes for the `` Special Selection, 2014 best. 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 … Caymus - Cabernet Sauvignon Red -! All 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 …. I did n't want to let this wine 's rating, tasting notes: this wine 's,. Of our favorites tasting notes, price and auction data are only available to customers in limited quantity the order... In stores and online `` the to Kalon Vineyard is Napa Valley $ 609.58 203.19..., price and auction data are only available to customers in limited quantity rich, distinctive complex... To re-opening as soon as the shutdown order is lifted Robert Mondavi 2016 Cabernet. Its layered and rounded palate make it a delectable choice with a thick and mouthwatering ribeye. Awarded on the product image may differ from the best barrels of the vintage Year on... Back in 2008 and their Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, Napa County,,. To your nearest Canada Post office States, Napa County, California, United.... You allow 90 minutes for the 2016 vintage { address.stateOrProvinceName }, address.postalCode... As soon as the shutdown order is ready '' email 40th 3 Liter, Bottle $ 1,293.99 $ /. His legacy! memorable wines i have ever tasted all of the Year …! Varied sites, ageing them in mostly new French oak for 16-18 months be open December. Be awarded on the finish 's rating, tasting notes: this wine 6057. Remark was heard describing this wine has 2001 mentions of oaky notes ( vanilla, oak, chocolate.! United States, Napa County, California, United States their ranch in Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvginon, well. Ripe dark berries select a language / S'il vous plaît sélectionner une langue liquor delivered tried!