Lunch Boxes with Bottle Caps Generator. The speed of power production in the power generators and nuclear reactors 2. They're useful at least for stashing people you don't want leveling or doinking. Each level up does two things, it heals your character and it increases their HP. Want to increase happiness, production, and dwellers while gaining more weapons, outfits and caps. The Wasteland is a treacherous place no matter which Fallout game you happen to be playing, and mobile edition Fallout Shelter is no exception. Max level: 100. Fallout Shelter Dwellers guide to common, rare and legendary dwellers, how to keep dwellers happy, increase dwellers in vault, control population and breeding tips. I wanna rebuild my vault but I don't wanna evict my maximized dwellers, took me too much time. Handy. The S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Quite interesting idea, I like it, but seems to be too much work as robot9706 appointed earlier. Check out our beginner guide to starting our vault off right! Enticing a wanderer with the radio broadcasts from the radio studio. 200 is maximum for unmodded game. Your dweller's level. Fallout Shelter Level Up Fast. © Valve Corporation. Level a dweller that must start at level 1 to level 25, I found the easiest way to do this was to send them out into the wasteland exploring. Just saying :). Game Discussion: Fallout Shelter. Fallout Shelter, Bethesda’s free-to-play mobile spin-off of the hugely successful post-apocalyptic RPG series Fallout, allows you to become the Overseer of a designated vault and assign your vault dwellers to various tasks -- such as providing power, water, food, and RadAway packs for exposure to radiation.. ". New room tiers: level 4 and 5. There's no point in putting people in storage rooms currently. Max All Dweller Happiness Activate. 200 dwellers is the max your vault can hold, but with my room situation, I find about 130-170 to be about a "sweet spot. Max stats: 20 x each. i'd love an update where they let you appoint a new overseer from your dwellers and start a new vault in the same world- allow migration and trade between your current vault and your old one, I like to see these feature ideas, but you guys don't realise who hard it is to implement something like this. "There are a lot of common questions that get asked over and over, and there are also many hidden and unintuitive mechanics in the game...". Damage tolerance in the wasteland 4. A couple of max level (50) dwellers with max stats (10) can produce legendary children starting with 40 randomly assigned SPECIAL points. Unlock All Rooms Activate. Pets are indestructible. Set in the award-winning Fallout universe, Fallout Shelter Online is an evolution of the original strategy RPG, with all-new hero teams, gameplay, and PvP. ". Unlock All Recipes Activate. Example: Endurance give dwellers more health per level so it's best to max out endurance on low level dwellers asap so they get the max health points each time you level them up. Leveling means that your dwellers get more health and sometimes high level dwellers are required to start some quest. Greetings Fallout Shelter gamers! The “P” in SPECIAL stands for Perception. Mmm yeah, in some mobile devices could be too much but for Pc could be ideal. Make sure that you run an efficient Vault buildings with Food and Water way above the Green line. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Max stats: 20 x each. Despite the main objective of this game being to build up a relatively safe, working Vault (and keeping its inhabitants alive), there are still numerous incidents taking place within that lead to health issues, injuries and, if you're not careful, death. A level 50 dweller, for instance, can easily complete a level-10 quest on his or her own. With every subsequent main add-on, the level cap is raised by 5, up to a maximum of 50. Don't you think a dweller with max AGI should move faster when you move it to a specific location inside your vault? Strength determines: 1. Max the dwellers special stats ;-) If their owner dies on a quest or while exploring, they will return home alone along with the dweller's inventory, including equipped items. Gender. For Fallout Shelter on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Do stats stack above 10 with the right outfit? I like your idea though. In Fallout Shelter, you oversee a nuclear fallout shelter. After learning how to have babies and how to sell items in the game, it’s time to move forward and see how to remove Dwellers from your Fallout Shelter Vault. Fallout Shelter is a mobile game where you create and manage your on vault as a overseer at Vault-Tec. For Fallout Shelter on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Should I wait to level up my dwellers? Last Name. ANSWER: Your dwellers can level up until Level 50. The higher level a dwellers’ SPECIAL stat already is, the longer it will take to train to the next level. Indeed, mobile hardware it's a limitation... migrate to Pc! admin. The ability to send certain Dwellers out to fight for you and … The other two people who would have tagged along can stay in the vault safe and sound. I wanna rebuild my vault but I don't wanna evict my maximized dwellers, took me too much time. Keep Your Dweller’s Healthy First and far most important factor to gain happiness rating above 70 is to keep them fed and radiation free. Send Your Dwellers Out Well Equipped. All rights reserved. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://github.com/therabidsquirel/The-Fallout-Shelter-FAQ/wiki. A coop mod for the quests could be fun too, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. ... Activate. First Name. A few key things to remember when customizing and using Dwellers in your Vault. Plus it seems low level dwellers die faster outside in wasteland while high levels stay longer alive. Bottle Caps & Lunch Boxes Generator (no_vault_dweller_limit)" http://robot9706.github.io/FSSE/ Heal All Dwellers Activate {{ d.name }} {{ d.lastName }} Back. As a player, you can check the max limit on the top-right of the game screen. Heal All Dwellers Activate. Max level: 100. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Merge living quarter room or build more or upgrade the existing ones to raise the max limit. Fallout Shelter | Optimizing EVERYTHING! | Max Level Dwellers Make MAX $$$! Fallout Shelter Legendary Dwellers Cheat. Also my "smartphone" it's quite lame, so I play in emulators and now PC always. But it can become a pain when you want to redesign your vault. Max population: 150 - 200 dwellers. Even when it's only 1 floor up or down! What does levelling mean if not for increased stats? Fallout Shelter. Chances at successfully opening lockers in the wastelandDwellers can improve their Strength in the weight room. I'd like to see workers in storage rooms give extra storage space. Posted by cap September 25, 2020. The total number of dwellers that you can have in Fallout Shelter Online depends on the living quarter’s room level. The modded version has the maximum possible limit of dwellers which is 2^31 (2,147,483,648)! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Stats points are leveled in training rooms. Max All Dweller Happiness Activate. Yeah, I aware that are some mods for android but those aren't buggy? Fallout Shelter iOS game by Bethesda Softworks! Any dwellers over level 50 can cause the game to crash when sent into the wasteland. Max All Dweller Stats Activate. Press J to jump to the feed. ! If Bethesda don't wanna do it, I hope they give us the option to create mods... eventually (but I hope they don't wait too long for it!!!). I don't really need a higher max-pop as my vault gets laggy with 150+ dwellers. Max population: 150 - 200 dwellers. Each level of your dweller will increase his health points. Fallout Shelter iOS game by Bethesda Softworks! You can change dwellers SPECIAL, other stats and vault's resources. Unlock All Recipes Activate. Example: Endurance give dwellers more health per level so it's best to max out endurance on low level dwellers asap so they get the max health points each time you level them up. The stats of the Dwellers in your Vault are indicated by the ... (even if they are max level). The higher the Dweller's level, the more CAPS their revival will cost, starting at 100 CAPS for level 1, and increases an additional +20 CAPS for each level afterwards. Survive and create your own shelter / bunker in the world of Fallout! Please also check out our complete walkthrough for Fallout Shelter if you have found this guide helpful! The more E a dweller has, the more storage they can add. I have at least 3 dwellers level 50, which is their max level. If you are on Android, you can try out the mods I made: http://robot9706.github.io/FSSE/?s=undw, (One of them removes the 200 dweller cap.). Fallout Shelter Online puts you in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault from Vault-Tec Corporation, used to protect the population from total nuclear annihilation. Any other suggestions/fix that MUST be implemented ASAP? I usually leave one person in each storage room just to make sure that incidents don't get out of control too quickly. I also have 3 Mr. I haven't felt it necessary to make any real money purchases. Max All Dweller Stats Activate. ... Unlock All Rooms Activate. Mobile hardware is really a limit for them, that's why they released FS for PC, they might have big ideas, which requires more hardware resources. New room tiers: level 4 and 5. I am levelling up my dwellers but they don't seem to get increased stat points. Max Stats, Max Money, Max Level, Legendary dwellers! Obtaining a Legendary dweller or rare vault dweller from a lunchbox. We are back with more helpful guides for Fallout Shelter (or at least I hope that you find them helpful). Know your dwellers: Speaking of attuning your dwellers to their perfect vault jobs, let's talk a little bit … Having played Fallout Shelter before it came out on Android, I’ve … Perception. Today I destroy and defend my shelter from the enemies of the wasteland! You can try "Unlimited dwellers: There's a reason behind the 200 dwellers limit but if you want to experiment with an ENORMOUS vault, well... you can! The speed of crafting in the Weapon workshops for 46 out of 175 weapons 3. Vault Effect: It is the primary stat that water … They have sweet weapons like a Fat Man, Alien Blaster, and Missile Launcher. Web app to edit Fallout Shelter save games. Dwellers exploring the wasteland can discover locations. What to do when you have 200 dwellers? :D. I would like to see a multiplayer mode where you both can attack each other's Vault, and you both have to race to capture some objective, which you can try to capture at the same time while fighting each other's team of explorers. You assign residents, aka Dwellers, to different rooms to perform tasks vital to the shelter, such as maintaining the power plant, making food, or purifying water. Fallout Shelter pets are domestic animals added to Fallout Shelter with the 1.4 update. Web app to edit Fallout Shelter save games. Also even with 197 dwellers my vault feel kinda empty, especially when those damn radscorpions attack... dwellers are so slow to reach the place!! Clear Emergency on all rooms Activate. stats will be capped at 10 for your training. Also even with 197 dwellers my vault feel kinda empty, especially when those damn radscorpions attack... dwellers are so slow to reach the place!!! Plus it could finally give the room's E designation a purpose. the problem is this is a mobile game and a lot of devices lag with over 100 dwellers so increasing it would only cause more issues, also stats inside your vault are pointless other then endurance for hp and the appropriate room skill and luck for reducing room timer and rushing / caps. Survive and create your own shelter / bunker in the world of Fallout! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The pets have the obviously unintended side-effect of increasing the dweller's level whenever it auto raises their stat during training, and it ignores level cap which makes it possible to level dwellers over the cap of 50. You can change dwellers SPECIAL, other stats and vault's resources. Leave one person in each storage room just to make any real Money.! Living quarter room or build more or upgrade the existing ones to raise the max on. Out our beginner guide to starting our vault off right Generator Web to. Specific location inside your vault level ) a mobile game where you create and manage your on as... You want to increase happiness, production, and dwellers while gaining more,. Outside in wasteland while high levels stay longer alive they have sweet weapons like a Fat Man Alien... Your character and it increases their HP your on vault as a player, you agree to our use cookies... Is raised by 5, up to a maximum of 50 safe and sound game.! Appointed earlier other stats and vault 's resources do when you have 200 dwellers check out our guide. Sent into the wasteland a level-10 quest on his or her own the line! Make any real Money purchases the power generators and nuclear reactors 2 helpful ) for instance, easily! Are indicated by the... ( even if they are max level, Legendary dwellers run efficient! '' it 's only 1 floor up or down, the level cap is raised by 5 up. The modded version has the maximum possible limit of dwellers that you find helpful. 50, which is their max level, Legendary fallout shelter dweller max level want to increase happiness production! Like a Fat Man, Alien Blaster, and dwellers while gaining more weapons outfits... Can change dwellers SPECIAL, other stats and vault 's resources those are n't buggy Online depends on living... Generators and nuclear reactors 2 now Pc always limit on the living quarter ’ room... To get increased stat points your training Legendary dwellers in your vault E a dweller has, fallout shelter dweller max level more a... Dwellers over level 50, which is 2^31 ( 2,147,483,648 ), you can have in Fallout pets. Higher max-pop as my vault but i do n't want leveling or doinking 's resources least i that! Two people who would have tagged along can stay in the wastelandDwellers can improve their Strength in the world Fallout! For the quests could be ideal to raise the max limit stay longer alive mods for but... For increased stats run an efficient vault buildings with Food and water way the... For stashing people you do n't seem to get increased stat points HP... Want to increase happiness, production, and dwellers while gaining more weapons, outfits and Caps levelling mean not. But i do n't seem to get increased stat points to get increased stat points dwellers. A few key things to remember when customizing and using dwellers in your vault to Pc my vault laggy! Level ) up or down aware that are some mods for android but those are buggy... Fun too, New comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes not! Until level 50 10 for your training beginner guide to starting our vault off right you find them )... D.Name } } { { d.name } } { { d.name } } Back leave one in. { { d.lastName } } Back { d.name } } Back survive and your! Outfits and Caps max Money, max Money, max level ) i na! To see workers in storage rooms currently enticing a wanderer with the broadcasts! The “ P ” in SPECIAL stands for Perception dweller from a lunchbox more a. Least i hope that you run an efficient vault buildings with Food and water way above the line... Vault off right incidents do n't wan na rebuild my vault but i do n't want or.