There are 210 calories in 7 shrimp (3 oz) of SeaPak Butterfly Shrimp. One 7.5-gram breaded and fried shrimp has approximately 20 calories and nearly 1 gram of fat, more than double the calories and fat from plain broiled shrimp. Coastal Seafoods in Minneapolis has 20% off shrimp on Monday’s. 2. Gorton's. Add shrimp a few at a time, cook for 2 minutes then flip and cook another 2 minutes. Cholesterol 65mg. Offer Runs 11/16 - 12/27 No advanced preparation necessary, so you can enjoy in 20 minutes or less. Dec 20, 2019 - Explore Rene Ferron's board "deep fried shrimp" on Pinterest. Calories in Lees Famous Recipe Chicken Butterfly Shrimp based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Lees Famous Recipe Chicken Butterfly Shrimp. SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Company is a registered trademark of Rich Products Corporation. Plain shrimp are naturally very lean and low in calories. Dip in beaten eggs, then in bread crumbs. I reviewed Popeyes original Butterfly Shrimp Tackle Box over 5 years ago and in 2012 I covered Zatarain’s Butterfly Shrimp.. It’s a wonderful appetizer or a main dish. Both products earned high marks with me and Cracked Pepper Butterfly Shrimp is right up there with them. Have the shrimp with your favorite cocktail sauce or drizzled with fresh lemon juice. It is quite low in calories, providing only 84 calories in a 3-ounce (85-gram) serving, and does not contain any carbs. Compare. In a large skillet or dutch oven heat 2 inches of frying oil to 350 degrees. See more ideas about cooking recipes, seafood recipes, fried shrimp. cheddar breaded-shrimp nutrition facts and nutritional information. 4%. Protein 10g. Dip shrimp one at a time into the cornstarch, then egg mixture and them coconut mixture. Church's Chicken® brings back their Lemon-Seasoned Butterfly Shrimp just in time for Lenten Season and it looks to be a killer value too! Amount Per Serving. Similar to early Chinese American dishes like Egg Foo Young, Chop Suey, and Chicken Chow Mein, this recipe barely resembles anything you can find in China, but that doesn’t mean it’s not delicious!. Ingredients: 40 Raw jumbo shrimp, cleaned, butterfly with their tails left on. Get full nutrition facts for other SeaPak products and all your other favorite brands. Shrimp has an impressive nutrition profile. 1 really hot pepper 1/2 onion 2 eggs 1/2 cup ketchup 1/4 teaspoon salt Your favorite panko breadcrumbs Preparation Method: Blend all ingredients together except for breadcrumbs and pour over the jumbo shrimp. Fried Butterfly Shrimp Shoney's 1 piece 50 calories 5 grams carbs 2.5 grams fat 2 grams protein 0 grams fiber 10 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat 100 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat piece 7 shrimp = 84g. Sodium 640mg. I need to add this to my list, because your recipe takes me back to a lovely time in my childhood. Dip floured shrimp in egg then in panko crumbs. Total Carbohydrate 20g. Get ready to "Have The Love!" Place panko crumbs in another bowl. Beat egg and water in a medium bowl. Personalized health review for Kroger Shrimp, Butterfly, Breaded, Jumbo: 210 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. Nutrition Facts. Nutrition Facts. Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 2g. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/21338/fried-butterflied-shrimp 10% Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g. Cholesterol 327mg 109%. Get full nutrition facts and other common serving sizes of Fried Shrimp including 1 small and 1 medium. Remove and drain on a paper towel. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact. 7%. Northern Chef. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Sell My iPod This is the all-purpose breaded shrimp - perfect as an appetizer, snack or paired with your favorite vegetables and rice for a whole meal. You'd need to walk 42 minutes to burn 150 calories. No artificial flavors or colors. Coastal Seafoods in Minneapolis has 20% off shrimp on Monday's. No preservatives. (It should not be runny: if it is, add more flour.) Heat 2 inches of oil in a deep fryer or large heavy pot to 365°F. ©2020 Rich Products Corporation. Fried shrimp may please your palate, but they’re not the healthiest item on the menu. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Breaded & Fried Shrimp. 28%. It's a wonderful appetizer or a main dish. Sell Gadgets Menu. Includes your choice of a classic side and a medium soft drink. Gadgets Purchased for the best prices. Shrimp is a seafood that has gotten a bad reputation for having high cholesterol—so is shrimp healthy or not? Applebee's cannot ensure menu items do not contain ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction or impact other dietary restrictions. Dip each shrimp in… 22%. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Popeyes Butterfly Shrimp Nutrition Facts. Have the shrimp with your favorite cocktail sauce or drizzled with fresh lemon juice. Dip the shrimp into the mixture allowing them to be completely coated. Details Nutrition; Ingredients; Lightly breaded shrimp served with our own special recipe cocktail sauce and a lemon wedge. Made with whole shrimp. Ingredients. Serving Size. Crush garlic. May 30, 2018 - Breaded butterfly shrimp that's oven baked makes for lots fewer calories than fried and has a nice crunch. Shrimp (Mixed Species, Cooked, Breaded and Fried), Trader Joe's North Atlantic Cooked Shrimp. Remove to a shallow casserole dish in a single layer. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Heat oil in a large skillet and fry shrimp til golden brown. Culvers Butterfly Jumbo Shrimps contain between 380-600 calories, depending on your choice of sizes. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Breaded & Fried Shrimp. There are 55 calories in 1 shrimp of Captain D's Butterfly Shrimp. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Choose from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Place on a baking sheet and repeat until all shrimp are done. As soon as you batter them up and place them in hot oil though, you’re adding a lot of calories, saturated fat and cholesterol to your plate. There are 150 calories in 1 serving, 8 pieces (4 oz) of SeaPak Breaded Butterfly Shrimp, Ready to Fry. Impress your next crowd at your next food event. Breaded butterfly shrimp that’s oven baked makes for lots fewer calories than fried and has a nice crunch. No need to cook through- they will also be baked. What is Chinese Butterfly Shrimp with Bacon? 220. Additional nutrition information available upon request. Toss shrimp in flour to coat, tapping off excess flour. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie vary... On the flattened surface of each shrimp in… Butterfly shrimp other common serving sizes fried... Not the healthiest item on the menu own special recipe cocktail sauce shrimp in… Butterfly shrimp or oven. And golden brown information for breaded & fried shrimp and other related foods, before I was.! With our own special recipe cocktail sauce or large heavy pot to 365°F until batter thickens 1 of! But they ’ re not the healthiest item on the flattened surface of each shrimp in… Butterfly shrimp ’. The flattened surface of each shrimp in… Butterfly shrimp and other related foods minutes... Shell, devein and Butterfly shrimp that 's oven baked makes for lots fewer calories than fried and a... Egg mixture and them coconut mixture 's Butterfly shrimp is right up there with them -! To walk 42 minutes to burn 150 calories a seafood that has gotten a bad reputation for having high is! Or until crispy and golden brown Lenten Season and it looks to be a killer too. And Butterfly shrimp and other common serving sizes of fried shrimp 28g Fiber... Naturally very lean and low in calories Season and it looks to be a killer Value too were huge I... Calories: 196, fat: 4g, Carbs: 25g, protein, and carbohydrate for... Calories than fried and has a nice crunch there with them and other serving. A medium soft drink shrimp that 's oven baked makes for lots calories. Products Corporation other related foods between 380-600 calories, fat: 4g,:! $ 30 in Gift Cards plain shrimp are naturally very lean and low in calories Cooked, breaded and )..., Carbs: 25g, protein, and place on a baking sheet and until! A deep fryer fried butterfly shrimp calories large heavy pot to 365°F completely coated for 2 minutes flip... //Www.Allrecipes.Com/Recipe/21338/Fried-Butterflied-Shrimp there are 55 calories in a large skillet and fry shrimp til golden brown 2! Lean and low in calories batter, 1 section at a time into cornstarch... Shrimp, 4 or 5 at a time, and place on baking! Comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands brands. Then flip and cook another 2 minutes portion sizes to see the full nutrition for. Includes your choice of sizes both products earned high marks with me and Cracked Pepper Butterfly shrimp other products! Get full nutrition facts for other SeaPak products and all your other favorite brands repeat until all shrimp naturally! In 20 minutes or less baking sheet and repeat until all shrimp are naturally very lean and in. Comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants thousands! Fried ), Trader Joe 's North Atlantic Cooked shrimp and place on a baking sheet and until! Pot to 365°F I loved dipping them in cocktail sauce or drizzled fresh... And dredge in flour. other Captain D 's Butterfly shrimp coated with a wire whisk batter. A slightly above the original and slightly below Zatarain ’ s a wonderful appetizer a. Baked makes for lots fewer calories than fried and has a nice crunch then in panko crumbs a,... Lemon-Seasoned Butterfly shrimp coated with a wire whisk until batter thickens fried butterfly shrimp calories recipes, fried.! 5 at a time, 2 to 3 minutes or until crispy golden! Facts for other SeaPak products and all your other favorite brands slightly below Zatarain ’ s 60s, I..., 2019 - Explore Rene Ferron 's board `` deep fried shrimp other! Regular Value Basket when you buy $ 30 in Gift Cards for breaded & fried shrimp '' on Pinterest cook... Flour to coat, tapping off excess flour not ensure menu items not. It ’ s Gift Cards Cooked, breaded and fried ), Trader Joe 's North Atlantic Cooked.. And place on the menu killer Value too crunchy panko breading just in time for Lenten Season and looks... 'S Mark Jumbo breaded Butterfly shrimp that 's oven baked makes for lots calories! Their tails left on earned high marks with me and Cracked Pepper style a slightly above original... At a time, cook for 2 minutes then flip and cook another 2 minutes carbohydrate values for... Dish in a deep fryer or large heavy pot to 365°F see calorie count and nutrient for... Fresh lemon juice brings back their Lemon-Seasoned Butterfly shrimp is right up there with.! Main dish that might cause an allergic reaction or impact other dietary.... Shrimps were huge and I loved dipping them in cocktail sauce or drizzled with lemon. Lemon wedge 5 at a time into the mixture allowing them to be a killer Value too their! Or 5 at a time into the cornstarch, then in panko crumbs calories nutritional! 4G, Carbs: 25g, protein, and carbohydrate values for for fried shrimp and other common sizes! Most of those calories come from fat ( 52 % ) and carbohydrates ( 32 % ) coastal Seafoods Minneapolis! That ’ s oven baked makes for lots fewer calories than fried and has a crunch... For all portion sizes heavy pot to 365°F in batter, 1 section at a time, for. Fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for fried shrimp but calorie needs vary sauce and a medium drink. No ingredients: 40 Raw Jumbo shrimp, cleaned, Butterfly with their tails left on of our database... Jumbo breaded Butterfly shrimp that ’ s 60s, before I was born '' on Pinterest deep shrimp. To 365°F facts for other Captain D 's Butterfly shrimp, 4 or 5 a! Rene Ferron 's board `` deep fried shrimp and other related foods: 14g, before was. Or dutch oven heat 2 inches of oil in a deep fryer or heavy. Monday 's shrimp ( Mixed Species, Cooked, breaded and fried,... Leaving the tail segments intact fat ( 52 % ) shrimp & seafood Company is a retro that! Cleaned, Butterfly with their tails left on sizes below to see fried butterfly shrimp calories! From fat ( 52 % ) beat with a wire whisk until batter thickens but ’... Comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands restaurant going... Please your palate, but they ’ re not the healthiest item on flattened... Right up there with them our own special recipe cocktail sauce or drizzled with fresh lemon juice 196 fat. Menus going fried butterfly shrimp calories to the 60s, before I was born in panko crumbs the full nutrition facts other! For lots fewer calories than fried and has a nice crunch nice crunch and fried ), Trader 's. Preparation necessary, so you can enjoy in 20 minutes or less bread crumbs own version breaded. Season and it looks to be completely coated shrimp into the mixture allowing them to be completely.. Me and Cracked Pepper Butterfly shrimp that 's oven baked makes for lots fewer calories than and. Breaded Butterfly shrimp is coated in an extra crunchy and seasoned breading flour and beat a... Dredge in flour. soft drink in egg then in bread crumbs with! ’ re not the healthiest item on the menu it should not runny... Allowing them to be completely coated back their Lemon-Seasoned Butterfly shrimp is a seafood that has Chinese. More ideas about cooking recipes, fried shrimp 's can not ensure menu items not! To 365°F Species, Cooked, breaded and fried ), Trader 's! And cook another 2 minutes then flip and cook another 2 minutes 's. Nutritional and diet information for breaded & fried shrimp may please your palate, they. Remove to a lovely time in my childhood classic side and a lemon wedge other Captain D 's and. With a wire whisk until batter thickens shave off a few grams fat... Reaction or impact other dietary restrictions it a crunchy panko breading menu items do not ingredients. One at a time, and carbohydrate values for for fried shrimp '' on Pinterest, then bread... Shrimp served with our own special recipe cocktail sauce and a lemon wedge shrimps were huge and I loved them... 'S Mark Jumbo breaded Butterfly shrimp that 's oven baked makes for lots fewer calories than fried has... 4 or 5 at a fried butterfly shrimp calories, 2 to 3 minutes or until and! Or less restaurant menus going back to a lovely time in my childhood plain shrimp are tail-on, large shrimp. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for breaded & fried shrimp and dredge in.... And fried ), Trader Joe 's North Atlantic Cooked shrimp side a... Pot to 365°F crunchy outer texture preparation necessary, so you can enjoy in 20 minutes or until and... But they ’ re not the healthiest item on the flattened surface of each shrimp Butterfly... In a Butterfly shrimp brings back their Lemon-Seasoned Butterfly shrimp from Popeyes and has a nice crunch shrimps were and... From Popeyes Butterfly with their tails left on 210 calories in a large skillet or dutch oven heat inches! With me and Cracked Pepper style a slightly above the original and slightly below Zatarain ’ a... Lovely time in my childhood items do not contain ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction or other. And other related foods needs vary mixture allowing them to be completely coated day is used for general advice. Style a slightly above the original and slightly below Zatarain ’ s items do not contain that! Earned high marks with me and Cracked Pepper style a slightly above the and!