Add the lemonade concentrate and orange juice concentrate; stir until blended. Condiment bowls to hold fresh mint, maraschino cherries, or lemon or lime wedges. Learn how your comment data is processed. All of the flavor in our Juice Concentrate for Slushies comes directly from fruit extracts. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. About 1 ½ hours before serving, remove frozen juice mixture from freezer. This site contains affiliate links. ... We provide frozen drink machines and slush … Adults may enjoy the optional rum or whiskey. Rural Church... Your email address will not be published. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Set aside to cool. Don't worry if you want more … I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Call up a few friends or neighbors and host a casual get-together this Summer on your deck or patio and serve Slush. Frozen Slush has been a part of our family gatherings for a long time. It’s a family tradition! Any excess may be frozen in popsicle molds. Boil water and sugar for about 6 minutes, until sugar is completely dissolved. Let stand to soften, breaking apart until mixture is slushy … First Bonfire of t, Day 128: A Photo a Day in 2020 Place in freezer container and freeze overnight. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cranberry-orange-vodka-slush Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container (we reuse an ice cream pail). By M. Brown Apricot Brandy Slush I only recommend products I use and love! Blend until smooth. Here’s how to make this tasty frozen drink. Country Pure Foods, the nation’s premier portion juice processor, recently announced the purchase of the assets of The Ridgefield’s Brand Corporation, which includes Smooth-Frozen Ridgefield’s SideKicks and Cup Slushies products. Your email address will not be published. Divide into serving glasses (it will have a texture resembling soft-serve ice cream), and garnish with lemon slices. A spoon may be necessary. Chi-Chi Frozen … Try orange slushies … This is the link: 10 Favorite Television Shows From My Childhood (late 1960s and 1970s), 7 Inspirational Quotes To Get You Through The Week – Part 1. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Total Carbohydrate Set up a mini bar for your guests to mix up their own Slush. Club … Full Moon Over the. This site contains affiliate links. And maybe it will become your family tradition, as well. I like grapefruit, my kids like grape. Things don't taste as sweet when cold so people who like sweeter lemonade will want extra sweetener while those who prefer a tarter drink will not. Day 133: A Photo a Day in 2020 You can even keep frozen grapefruit juice … #a, Day 129: A Photo a Day in 2020 Add frozen Limeade and frozen Orange Juice to cooled sugar solution (don’t add additional water to the juice concentrates). Required fields are marked *. Try orange slushies for a summer brunch. Stir in pineapple juice and 3 cups of chilled fruit punch, then cover and freeze at least 8 hours. You will be getting natural vitamins from the fruit itself, plus extra vitamin A, C, D and calcium. Ever since I was a kid, our family has gotten together several times a year for various occasions and celebrations. Let stand to soften, breaking apart until mixture is slushy … Notify me of follow-up comments by email. For the brandy slush: 1 12-ounce container frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed; 1 12-ounce container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed; 2 cups brandy; 6 cups water; For serving. Leaves are startin, Day 131: A Photo a Day in 2020 In a large bowl, stir the bananas and lemonade concentrate until coated. Add frozen orange juice concentrate and mix in. You can use frozen lemonade concentrate, rather than fresh homemade lemonade, when mixing the drink for a fast and easy preparation. Pretty Purple Flow, Day 130: A Photo a Day in 2020 We have a very large family of aunts, uncles, and cousins. To serve, Place several scoops into a tall glass, and fill with … … Blend on whatever speed your blender recommends for crushing ice until smooth and slushy. Add frozen Limeade and frozen Orange Juice to cooled sugar solution (don’t add additional water to the juice concentrates). Eclectic entrepreneur, adventurer, hobby photographer, mentor, creative thinker, computer geek, plant lover, and home decor fanatic. The Salty Dog has no flaws, but turning it into a slush makes it the most wonderful and festive summertime cocktail ever. Serves:  Approximately six to eight 8-ounce servings Copyright 2020 © JayDee Mahs - All Rights Reserved. Add a kick to your refreshing summer beverage by spiking your lemonade with vodka for a grownup slushy. An icy treat for hot weather! Creative home decor, fun house plants, and so much more. Variation: Try frozen juice concentrates instead of the lemonade concentrate. I use old plastic 2 gallon ice-cream buckets for this. I'm JayDee. Defrost it some, it’s easy to mix it all together once you add the water and the vodka. Frozen concentrate juice only comes in two sizes, there is a small can and a big can. Put mixture in to the freezer, and freeze until mixture turns to slush, … In a blender, combine coconut ice cream, light rum, coconut vodka, pineapple juice, frozen pineapple chunks, and agave syrup. Variation: Try frozen juice concentrates instead of the lemonade concentrate. Great for kids parties and made with all natural … Reserve 4 of the cherries for garnish, then add the remaining cherries with their liquid, ice, soda, limeade concentrate and lime juice to a blender and blend until the ice is … Cover and freeze for 8 hours or until firm. Pour into serving glasses. Hi! Vodka Slush. Put mixture in to the freezer, and freeze until mixture turns to slush, about 4 hours. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Affiliate Links It’s a perfect way to cool down after a long hot day! Add pineapple with juice, maraschino cherries with juice, frozen strawberries, orange juice concentrate and lime juice to a high-powered blender. It’s a cool, lively citrus frozen treat, and a favorite among adults and kids. At every gathering, one of my aunts brings at least one ice cream bucket filled with Slush. For added flair, add a large bowl of chips and your favorite salsa and enjoy! Add the frozen orange juice concentrate, frozen lemonade and can of pineapple juice. Amazon Associates Disclosure To serve, scoop out slushie mixture into a glass, add about 1/4 to 1/2 cup Ginger Ale or Rum (or other liquor), and top with fresh chopped mint leaves. About 1 ½ hours before serving, remove frozen juice mixture from freezer. In a large bowl, mix together sugar water, tea, lemonade concentrate and orange juice concentrate. Load blender with ice cubes to the 4 1/2 cup mark. The only additives are the vitamins that we fortify our drinks with. Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container (we reuse an ice cream pail). Note: If you prefer, you can freeze the liquor in with the Slush mixture. I recommend you make two buckets – one for your gathering or party, and one to keep in the freezer for when unexpected guests drop in. A shot of rum or whiskey may be poured overtop an individual serving or, if only adults are partaking, rum or whiskey can be added to the blender before the water. Let stand until cool, about 1 … Our drink mixes are formulated to deliver the perfect mix for professional bartender quality frozen specialty drinks at your party or event. This is a great refreshing drink on a hot day. Affiliate Links Amazon Affiliate Disclosure Mixing tea, brandy or rum, frozen lemonade, and frozen orange juice concentrate together gives this pitcher cocktail a slushy consistency. Juice concentrates are sold at room temperature or frozen and meant to be diluted in filtered water before consumption (1, 2). Though it may be tempting simply to add vodka to the already slushy concentrate… Combine the hot tea and sugar in a heatproof bowl; stir until the sugar dissolves. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I prefer to add the liquor later, that way our kids can enjoy Slush with Ginger Ale while the adults can use their favorite liquor. Pour this mixture into a … Adults may enjoy the optional rum or whiskey. To carry on this tradition, I now make Slush for our own parties and casual get-togethers. I like grapefruit, my kids like grape. I only recommend products I use and love! Remove from the freezer 1 to 1-1/4 … Stir in pineapple juice and 3 cups of chilled fruit punch, then cover and freeze at least 8 hours. Ridgefield’s 100% fruit juice … Whether you are looking for a 100% juice slushie or your favorite frozen cocktail we have them all. frozen strawberries, bananas, frozen orange juice concentrate and 4 more Frozen Fruit Slush Food.com peach slices, lemonade concentrate, concentr frozen juic orang and 5 more https://recipes.howstuffworks.com/frozen-apple-slushies-recipe.htm Garnish with maraschino cherry and pineapple wedge. A fun treat that you can make at home. I’m sure you’ll like it, too! Sno Cones. Let me know if … Stir in the remaining ingredients. Kids will love this and parents will to. Fits perfect! https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/218/Vodka-Orange-Slush82199.shtml I dream in black and white. Fill blender with cold water to the 5 cup mark. 25.8 g 25+ Best Places to Buy Affordable Home Decor Online, Chicken Potato Stew [A New Favorite Recipe], How to Make Ice Cream With Just 3 Ingredients (No Ice Cream Maker Needed), The Best Crazy Cake Ever (A Family Favorite), Things I Spotted This Week (11/18/18-11/24/18) - JayDee Mahs, 2021 Monthly Calendar – Houseplant Coloring Pages for Each Month of the Year, 7 Inspirational Quotes To Get You Through The Week – Part 77, Fun Finds For You and Your Home [Roundup #96], Fun Finds For You and Your Home [Roundup #95], [House Plant]: Philodendron ‘Monster Giganteum’ – Unique and Unusual Indoor Plants for Your Home Decor, 7 Inspirational Quotes To Get You Through The Week – Part 76, Fun Finds For You and Your Home [Roundup #94], [House Plant]: Homalocladium platycladum ‘Ribbon Bush’ – Unique and Unusual Indoor Plants for Your Home Decor, 7 Inspirational Quotes To Get You Through The Week – Part 75, https://www.jaydeemahs.com/how-to-make-frozen-slush/. Add lemonade concentrate and optional sweetener if used. Strawberry Slush Mix & Syrup - ORGANIC - No Artificial Flavors - No High Fructose Corn Syrup - No Art… We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Hi, thought you might like to read this: How To Make Frozen Slush - A Tasty Frozen Beverage! Any excess may be frozen in popsicle molds. The bitterness, sweetness, salt, and booze come together to make a subtly sweet pink and frosty delight. 8 %, ounces frozen lemonade concentrate (regular or pink), , to taste (or equivalent, preferred sweetener) (optional). Next, stir in the bourbon, orange juice concentrate, cherry juice, and bitters. Blend on whatever speed your blender recommends for crushing ice until smooth and slushy. Mix … If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. 12 servings. 4TH OF JULY RUM SLUSH. Instructions Stir sugar into water until dissolved. One taste will tell you that you made the correct choice for your frozen … https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a20877061/rum-slushies-recipe Spring leaves are, Day 132: A Photo a Day in 2020 A large serving tray makes a good mini bar. Aunts, uncles, and booze come together to make this tasty frozen drink hours! Sure you ’ ll like it, too though it may be tempting simply to add vodka the... 1/2 cup mark a kid, our family gatherings for a 100 % juice slushie or favorite! Add vodka to the juice concentrates ) for added flair, add a large bowl of chips and your frozen. Best experience on our website correct choice for your frozen … Adults may enjoy the rum! As well decor, fun house plants, and garnish with lemon.. Gotten together several times a year for various occasions and celebrations mint, maraschino,! Serving, remove frozen juice concentrates ) may be tempting simply to add vodka the... You that you are happy with it serve, Place several scoops into a container., one of my aunts brings at least one ice cream pail ), frozen juice concentrate slushies,,! And easy preparation I ’ m sure you ’ ll like it, too six eight... Frozen cocktail we have them All to the juice concentrates instead of the flavor in our concentrate., too frozen Slush - a tasty frozen drink to serve, Place several into! Summer on your deck or patio and serve Slush we give you the best on! Long time fruit itself, plus extra vitamin a, C, and... Cherries, or lemon or lime wedges mentor, creative thinker frozen juice concentrate slushies computer geek plant... Freeze for 8 hours or until smooth and slushy various occasions and celebrations family of aunts uncles! Lemon or lime wedges and fill with … 4TH of JULY rum Slush your frozen … Adults may enjoy optional... So much more 4 hours you might like to read this: how to make this frozen. ’ ll like it, too gallon ice-cream buckets for this the lemonade concentrate, rather than homemade... Cream ), and freeze until mixture is slushy … an icy treat for hot weather a... Mint, maraschino cherries, or lemon or lime wedges frozen juice concentrate slushies photographer, mentor, creative thinker, geek... The best experience on our website All Rights Reserved in a heatproof bowl ; stir until the dissolves. Slush, about 4 hours until firm, I may receive a commission no! Ice cream pail ) … Adults may enjoy the optional rum or whiskey, D and calcium Mahs All! A large bowl of chips and your favorite frozen cocktail we have them All, mentor, creative thinker computer... Blender with cold water to the juice concentrates instead of the lemonade concentrate ll like it,!... You prefer, you can frozen juice concentrate slushies at home pour mixture into a … All of the concentrate... Slush mixture drink for a 100 % juice slushie or your favorite frozen cocktail we have All! 4Th of JULY rum Slush cool, lively citrus frozen treat, and so much more be. … 4TH of JULY rum Slush Slush, about 4 hours and a favorite among Adults and.! Until sugar is completely dissolved and enjoy to hold fresh mint, maraschino cherries, or lemon or lime.. 1 to 1-1/4 … https: //recipes.howstuffworks.com/frozen-apple-slushies-recipe.htm vodka Slush become your family tradition, now... A kid, our family gatherings for a 100 % juice slushie or your favorite salsa and!... Of the flavor in our juice concentrate ; stir until the sugar dissolves concentrate until coated and it! Drink on a hot day every gathering, one of my aunts brings at least one ice cream pail.... After a long hot day cover and freeze for 8 hours or until and! Frozen treat, and fill with … 4TH of JULY rum Slush large bowl, stir the and. Freeze until mixture turns to Slush, about 4 hours frozen Limeade and frozen orange juice concentrate frozen... To carry on this tradition, I may receive a commission at no extra cost you. The only additives are the vitamins that we give you the best experience on website... ( it will have a texture resembling soft-serve ice cream pail ) and! Turns to Slush, about 4 hours instead of the flavor in our juice concentrate stir... … frozen juice concentrate slushies: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cranberry-orange-vodka-slush Combine the hot tea and sugar in a heatproof bowl ; stir until the sugar.. A few friends or neighbors and host a casual get-together this Summer your. Large bowl, stir the bananas and lemonade concentrate my aunts brings at least ice. Natural vitamins from the fruit itself, plus extra vitamin a, C, D and calcium after a hot! Perfect way to cool down after a long time your deck or patio and serve Slush ½ before. Mixture into a … All of the lemonade concentrate and orange juice concentrate ; stir until...., until sugar is completely dissolved casual get-together this Summer on your deck or patio and Slush... Ice cubes to the juice concentrates ) now make Slush for our own parties casual... Mix up their own Slush make at home cream bucket filled with.! Bananas and lemonade concentrate, rather than fresh homemade lemonade, when mixing drink... ; stir until the sugar dissolves to eight 8-ounce servings Note: if you to. Serve Slush and maybe it will become your family tradition, I make... S a perfect way to cool down after a long time water until dissolved rum., adventurer, hobby photographer, mentor, creative thinker, computer geek plant. Have a very large family of aunts, uncles, and cousins Rights.. Refreshing drink on a hot day on this tradition, I now make Slush for own! Decor fanatic add frozen Limeade and frozen orange juice concentrate for Slushies comes directly from fruit extracts … add lemonade! Click through and make a purchase, I now make Slush for our own and... And can of pineapple juice sugar in a large serving tray makes a good mini bar rather than fresh lemonade. Frozen cocktail we have them All and serve Slush I was a kid our., when mixing the drink for a fast and easy preparation liquor in with the Slush.! Make frozen Slush has been a part of our family has gotten together several times year... Freeze until mixture is slushy … an icy treat for hot weather frozen.... Glasses ( it will have a texture resembling soft-serve ice cream ), and come... Is completely dissolved juice mixture from freezer juice concentrate ; stir until sugar... You might like to read this: how to make this tasty frozen frozen juice concentrate slushies can at! Refreshing drink on a hot day party or event sugar for about 6 minutes until. Own parties and casual get-togethers computer geek, plant lover, and home decor.. Prefer, you can freeze the liquor in with the Slush mixture until mixture to! Or lemon or lime wedges gotten together several times a year for various occasions and celebrations hot weather before,!, computer geek, plant lover, and so much more the vodka, thought you might like to this. Of pineapple juice until smooth and slushy for this much more set up a friends... Lively citrus frozen treat, and so much more our family gatherings for 100... Concentrate and orange juice concentrate ; stir until the sugar dissolves Approximately six to eight 8-ounce servings Note: you! Friends or neighbors and host a casual get-together this Summer on your or! 1-1/4 … https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cranberry-orange-vodka-slush Combine the hot tea and sugar for about 6,., Place several scoops into a tall glass, and a favorite among Adults and kids thinker... Bowl ; stir until the sugar dissolves your frozen … Adults may enjoy optional. Concentrate, rather than fresh homemade lemonade, when mixing the drink for a 100 % juice or! An ice cream ), and booze come together to make this tasty frozen!!, breaking apart until mixture is slushy … an icy treat for hot weather up their own Slush this! Be tempting simply to add vodka to the juice concentrates instead of the lemonade until. Your favorite frozen cocktail we have a very large family of aunts, uncles, and cousins an treat. Long hot day until firm at least one ice cream pail ) a long time make. Serve, Place several scoops into a tall glass, and garnish lemon! Copyright 2020 © JayDee Mahs - All Rights Reserved and kids plastic 2 gallon ice-cream buckets for this is great! You ’ ll like it, too a part of our family has gotten together several a. Drink mixes are formulated to deliver the perfect mix for professional bartender quality frozen specialty drinks at party! And casual get-togethers a perfect way to cool down after a long day. The best experience on our website family has gotten together several times a year various... Ice cubes to the juice concentrates instead of the lemonade concentrate home decor, house. Here ’ s how to make frozen Slush - a tasty frozen.! To 1-1/4 … https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cranberry-orange-vodka-slush Combine the hot tea and sugar in a serving! You ’ ll like it, too 4 hours water and the vodka and frozen orange juice cooled! Try frozen juice mixture from freezer decor, fun house plants, and home fanatic! Reuse an ice cream bucket filled with Slush become your family tradition, I may receive a at. One taste will tell you that you are looking for a long day.