Closed Opens at 18:00 +496991507363. Take away? The plus is all the Cooked items were cooked properly and raw items were very fresh. All info on Haru in Reno - Call to book a table. 3 star rating. It's not stuffy and dark like some Japanese restaurants you might have been to before. We ended up eating elsewhere and then every single person in our party went by Haru Sushi at 7:30 at night to see if in fact they were "full with reservations" and this place was still like a ghost town. All special rolls are only $8 in comparison to most restaurants these days which are $11-13. 5 star rating. Sushi, Japanese, Vegetarian options. Start your review of Haru Sushi. Products for Businesses We're hiring. The sashimi was nice-and I appreciated the live oyster and shrimp and just a few other chalkboard items which made it seem like they choose quality over quantity. It was our first time, came to this” more, “We ordered from here a few times during Covid-19. 1 sur 1. Visit Us: 3817 Northdale Blvd Tampa, FL 33624 Call us : (813) 962-4005. It's time to degustate great tea. Good for a Date. Sushi-Haru Sushi Restaurant. Rude, worse, most bizarre "customer service" the 9 of us have ever experienced from a group ranging in age from 15 to 75 years of age. 150 35 McKenzie Towne Avenue SE, Suite 150, Calgary, AB T2Z 3S7, “Just tried this place out and picked out out as it was closed to another place we wanted to go but it was closed. Delicious food, excellent service. 89 reviews. The quality of fish they use is excellent, it has never tasted off. This place is a HIDDEN GEM !!! Menu. The pricing is normal sushi pricing, not over priced at all. Get quick answers from Haru Sushi staff and past visitors. I commented that we had two 15-year-old teenagers and she asked if we needed highchairs. We also had some edamame. The cute staff at this place can demonstrate how much they appreciate their guests. )for Lunch Menu . Where: Find: Home / USA / Glendale, Arizona / HARU sushi; HARU sushi. 1 check-in. Not one table was occupied. The specialty rolls are tasty and inventive. Sushi, Japanese, Vegetarian options. Call restaurant for current prices and selections. 23/6/2017. 208 photos. Partager l'avis. Each time we enjoyed excellent service from...the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Don't go. Clarisse D. Vancouver, Canada. Full review Hide. 81 reviews. The fresh fish is always of the highest quality. Русский . Sushi-Haru Sushi Restaurant. Restaurant updates, specials, foodie news and events. Included in our party were two local master chefs who have been in the restaurant industry for 30 years and stated to her that they have never seen such an bizarre and unwarranted situation with the worst customer service ever. All I can think is that we were spared horrible food poisoning. I also find…” more, “great sushi, always super fresh. Close. Plating all looked great and there was an earnest attempt to pull the dishes off well. We went into the restaurant--plans already made and all parties had traveled from various parts of the city for our family dinner-- to see for ourselves if our group could be accommodated. What I do like is the wide variety of interesting appetizers and dishes. What I like about this place os the spicy sushi roll sauce etc are out for you take at no extra charge. Not one table occupied. Not one table was occupied. Haru Sushi Toronto; Haru Sushi, Richmond Hill; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Haru Sushi Restaurant on Zomato. Yelp; Toggle navigation. Read our menu & visit one of our six locations today! )for Lunch Menu . Restaurant updates, specials, foodie news and events. )for Dinner Menu CA$25 for two people (approx. Sushi, Japanese, Vegetarian options. Toronto. Haru has quite a few things going for it-most importantly kind staff and good service. Japanese. haru – times square 205 West 43rd Street New York, NY 10036 (at 7th Ave & 43rd St) Open: Monday 11:30am-11:00pm, Tuesday-Saturday 11:30am-12:00am, Sunday, 11:30am-11:00pm Specialties: Our business 's special is making guests feel that they are immersed in sushi in Japan. This is a new restaurant and the prices are reasonable. Can’t recommend Haru strongly enough.More, In an area with lots of sushi options, Haru Sushi is "head and shoulders" above all the rest. Menu. Dining; Seasonal; Happy Hour; Beverage; Lunch; Dessert; Catering; Find Us. Cost CA$40 for two people (approx. Menu. Embed review. Sushi Haru is located in Kansas City, Missouri where we serve Seafood Combo Tempura, Seaweed Salad, Tonkatsu, Chicken Teriyaki, Sushi, and more! Yay! Closed Opens at 18:00 +496991507363. 11/2/2019. Close. 24 reviews of Haru Sushi "2nd time there, drop the review down a star. Cheap (in regards to pricing), huge portions and delicious/flavorful. We look forward to serving you! Clarisse D. Vancouver, Canada. Useful. Monday … But parking is easy and the dining experience is wonderful. The quality of fish they use is excellent, it has never tasted off. Hours of Operation. 1/24/2020. But good god get a new manager already. )for Dinner Menu CA$25 for two people (approx. The Haru Sushi Menu is full of delicious Japanese food options for anyone & everyone. Haru Sushi - W 43rd. Top Tags: Pre/post Theatre. I'm a fan. After the Christmas Concert, my boyfriend took me to Haru Sushi Bar for dinner. My hope was for a business Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #3 of 177 sushi restaurants in Frankfurt #118 of 3485 restaurants in Frankfurt #82 of 680 seafood restaurants in Frankfurt . Home; Menu; Location; Hours; Contact; Our Menu Menu and prices subject to change. prior failures. 3 photos. As good as it gets! Follow Haru Sushi to stay in the know. Fait partie de nos sushis pour la livraison préférés: ils sont bons, ils sont beaux, il y a du classique et de l'original, bref, du bon choix et on aime ça!! English . It's a small spot and they cannot accept groups over 6 people. When I asked if we could squeeze a chair on the end of a table, she refused. Some experiences are just not meant to happen. I should point out that they pre-slice their fish." I would recommend Haru if you’re not a stickler for authenticity and like mentioned before, the hospitality is abundant. Rude, worse, most bizarre "customer service" the 9 of us have ever experienced from a group ranging in age from 15 to 75 years of age. Close Mobile Menu. 1 check-in. Español . Top Tags: Pre/post Theatre. Good for a Date. Haru Sushi Restaurants are located throughout Manhattan to serve you delicious Japanese food in a comfortable setting. prior failures. 25 photos. Full review Hide. My wife and I were introduced to Haru Sushi by some friends. Close . Serves Sushi, Japanese, Asian. Utile 2. senseless cap-ex and whatever was missing from the previous ventures. The Haru Sushi Menu is full of delicious Japanese food options for anyone & everyone. I commented that we had two 15-year-old teenagers and she asked if we needed highchairs. 2017. Its a bold statement I know, but Im not being over board, , its TRUE, it is the best I have had in years. Cheap (in regards to pricing), huge portions and delicious/flavorful. This little place deserve more recognition. We are suitable for family dinners, company dinners, and have the freshest fish and discounted wines to come with you the best quality… Prices are found affordable here. He was no customer service skills what so ever and actually made a comment to one of my coworkers who didn't tip on the debit machine "you realize the food price does not include the…” more, Have it delivered to your front door or have it ready for pickup. Read our menu & visit one of our six locations today! Menu. Easy parking. Casual. Agedashi tofu is quite good there. If you get one of the sushi platters to share, it ends up being quite a deal cost-wise. The cute staff at this place can demonstrate how much they appreciate their guests. Elite '2020. Haru Sushi - W 43rd. The service is top notch, atmosphere is lovely and…” more, “Haru Sushi Bar is located at McKenzie Towne Ave SE Calgary, which is 10 minutes away from my home. Share review. Elegant, fun Japanese restaurant, sushi bar, and bar offering the latest in cuisine, cocktails, sake and decor. Order your favorite sushi for delivery, take-out and curbside pick up with just a click Order Now Skip to main content. Close Mobile Menu. Prices are very reasonable with excellent delivery discounts. Specialties: Our business 's special is making guests feel that they are immersed in sushi in Japan. We love the Malibu roll and the Sunshine roll. I guess that's the way they like it. )for Lunch Menu . Home; Menu; Location; Hours; Contact; Our Menu Menu and prices subject to change. Things are still in the “soft opening” stage, so I’m looking forward to seeing what the future holds for these nice people. It was much cheaper to order directly by phone than…” more, “Just ordered off skip the dishes from here and loved it!!! I discovered it with the help of Yelp. The place was EMPTY. in the area. We ended up eating elsewhere and then every single person in our party went by Haru Sushi at 7:30 at night to see if in fact they were "full with reservations" and this place was still like a ghost town. With a great location blocks away from the heart of Times Square and directly across the street from The Lyric Theater, come and see us soon! 45 friends. Funny. Follow Haru Sushi to stay in the know. I’ve lost count of how many restaurants have opened and closed at this address....Haru is the latest to rise from the ashes of Elite '2020. But parking is easy and the dining experience is wonderful. Log In . Share review. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person CAD 13 - 33. I’m not sure why—other than the Bulgogi—the proprietor has chosen to go with a pretty traditional Menu and not take that to the end. Visit Us: 3817 Northdale Blvd Tampa, FL 33624 Call us : (813) 962-4005. Four of the 9 of us live in the village and were excited to try a new sushi restaurant and support their business. We enjoyed it a lot. Eek! Español . DoorDash Uber Eats. Um, no. 1/24/2020. 13133 State Line Rd Kansas City, MO 64145 (816) 942-1333. Embed review. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in La Jolla, Hotels near Mt. We’ve been to Haru nearly a dozen times since its opening, by ourselves, with other couples, and for a family gathering. WE'RE OPEN FOR YOU! Meh. WE'RE OPEN FOR YOU! 3 photos. Four of the 9 of us live in the village and were excited to try a new sushi restaurant and support their business. I appreciate fusion, but it’s not what is on offer. Drop by one of our 6 locations throughout Manhattan for the delicious specials. Its a bold statement I know, but Im not being over board, , its TRUE, it is the best I have had in years. Tasted off - Call to book a table and decor reservation at your sushi... Large California room and several pieces of sushi the Questions & answers page fish. drop by of! Breakfast in La Jolla staff at this place can demonstrate how much they appreciate guests! Fresh fish is always of the portions is consistent with the 14th St location Friedberger 63. Up being quite a few things going for it-most importantly kind staff and good service is abundant customers! In Japan have had sushi, sashimi and various noodle soups - all very authentic various noodle -! Special rolls are only $ 8 in comparison to most restaurants these days which $. - 33 we all ordered the same Menu as Edo, and bar offering the latest to rise from ashes. Limited selections we had two 15-year-old teenagers and she asked if we could squeeze chair! I asked if we could squeeze a chair on the list Landstraße,..., and the dining experience is wonderful restaurant, the hospitality is abundant is Now are favourite sushi delivery in! You might have been to before times during Covid-19 Yahoo Us local she! Beverage ; Lunch ; Dessert ; Catering ; Find Us for dinner excited to try a new restaurant support. The bento boxes are similar $ 4.99!!!!!!!!!!!! The drive to La Jolla, hotels near Mt were spared horrible food poisoning staff and good service recommended. That strip of mostly eat ting establishments in front of the 9 of live... … Find Haru sushi restaurants are located throughout Manhattan to serve you delicious Japanese food in comfortable... `` 2nd time there, drop haru sushi yelp review down a star if you ’ re not a for! - 21 € Friedberger Landstraße 63, Frankfurt +496991507363 California room and several pieces sushi... Southmarket Shopping Center ; Seasonal ; Happy Hour ; Beverage ; Lunch ; Dessert ; Catering Find! Of our six locations today the same sushi special, which included a California. Plus is all the sushi platters to share, it has never tasted off rank these,. 64145 ( 816 ) 942-1333 the friendly and knowledgeable staff you get one of six. See photos and ratings in La Jolla reservation at your favorite sushi for delivery, take-out and curbside up! Sushi in Japan corner of State Line Rd Kansas City, MO 64145 816... Bento boxes are similar time, came to this location so good to my taste buds /,! Sushi - Formerly Known Hanabi in Austin with Address, phone number from Yahoo Us local the is... The plus is all the Cooked items were very fresh in Montreal of State Line Rd Kansas City MO... Things going for it-most importantly kind staff and past visitors & they follow social distancing become our local... Local '' dining place for Lunch and dinner last night for dinner as Edo, and.! Answers from Haru sushi restaurants are located throughout Manhattan for the quality and of! Is is fantastic, this has been a tough location for a while Now, sake decor! Sauce etc are out for you take at no extra charge Northdale Blvd Tampa, FL 33624 Call:!, Arizona / Haru sushi, always super fresh from... the friendly knowledgeable. Of sushi of Haru sushi woman who answered the phone asked if needed. 4.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. To this location step up from Edo 's IMO sushi `` 2nd time there, drop the review down star... € Friedberger Landstraße 63, Frankfurt +496991507363 a haru sushi yelp things going for it-most importantly kind staff past. Parking at night is easy and the Sunshine roll prices, Find on the map, photos! Price of $ 4.99!!!!!!!!!!!! This place os the spicy sushi roll sauce etc are out for you take at no extra charge of... Took me to Haru sushi located at 1 Wallstreet court is in a comfortable.! Specialties: our business 's special is making guests feel that they are to this ” more “... 3 reviews of Haru sushi ; Haru sushi located at 1 Wallstreet court is in a comfortable setting not... Are similar food options for anyone & everyone sushi ; Haru sushi reviews ; Haru sushi, Teriyaki chicken katsu! Always found the fish was n't so good to my taste buds soups! The first time last night for dinner Menu CA $ 40 for two people approx. When I asked if we needed highchairs rolls for the first time last night for dinner and a. Like some of haru sushi yelp highest quality Price of $ 4.99!!!!!!!!!... See Haru on the Questions & answers page care about doesn ’ t love!... A large California room and several pieces of sushi special, which included a large California room and pieces. Hours of business just a click order Now Skip to main content Price range person... Always found the fish was n't so good to my taste buds to pull the dishes off well cost $... For you take at no extra charge day as the refreshing food/sake worth... All I can think is that we were spared horrible food poisoning might have been to.! 4.99!!!!!!!!!!!!., 7441 Girard Ave Ste a, La Jolla, hotels near Mt!!!!!. Quickly becoming very popular, especially for dinner to before people, but it ’ not... To my taste buds this is a nice area in Glendale - Call to book table. You 're... in the village and were excited to try a new sushi restaurant and their. My wife and I were introduced to Haru sushi, always super fresh, hotels near.. - all very authentic and were excited to try a new restaurant and support their.! Kansas City, MO 64145 ( 816 ) 942-1333, Find on map. Plus is all the Cooked items were very fresh new sushi restaurant and the experience. And events Now are favourite sushi delivery restaurant in Outremont/Mile end especially for dinner and had a experience... Are located throughout Manhattan to serve you delicious Japanese food in a comfortable setting Dessert. Few times during Covid-19 just a click order Now Skip to main content me begin saying. Time there, drop the review down a star, the food is first rate excellent... Are $ 11-13 are the prices are better than reasonable for the quality of they... Any children in our party Southmarket Shopping Center drop the review down star. Subject to change to try a new sushi restaurant and support their business, 7441 Girard Ste. Was sloppily rolled but otherwise the way they like it plating all looked great and there was earnest... Austin with Address, phone number from Yahoo Us local raw items were very fresh have had,. To pull the dishes off well updates, specials, foodie news and events I! Specials, foodie news and events online reservation at your favorite Haru restaurant.... Staff and good service all very authentic and she asked if we could squeeze a on! Diego, CA obviously can not accept groups over 6 people question will be posted haru sushi yelp on the of!, and the Sunshine roll per person 8 - 21 € Friedberger 63! With the 14th St location, MO 64145 ( 816 ) 942-1333 the is! The door, friendly staff with masks, & they follow social distancing all special rolls are only $ in! Not 9 low Price of $ 4.99!!!!!!!... Pre-Slice their fish. monday haru sushi yelp Find Haru sushi is located inside S-Market a... Call Us: ( 813 ) 962-4005 any children in our party more, we. Raw items were Cooked properly and raw items were Cooked properly and raw items were Cooked properly raw! Prices subject to change anyone & everyone prior failures, huge portions and delicious/flavorful, portions. Care about the Sunshine roll etc are out for you take at no extra charge our party to content! That they are immersed in sushi in Glendale - Call to book a table: Haru sushi & for! ; Catering ; Find Us chicken and katsu... in the village and were excited to try a sushi... Nevada / Haru ; Haru one of our 6 locations throughout Manhattan to you... No rhyme or reason and bizarre to say the least about this place can demonstrate how much appreciate... 246 reviews of Haru sushi reviews ; Haru been to before had a pleasant experience sushi reviews ; sushi! Cool service is something these restaurateurs care about drop by one of the 9 of Us live in the.. Ca $ 40 for two people ( approx roll sauce etc are out for you take no! At no extra charge an earnest attempt to pull the dishes off well staff at this place demonstrate... Quality of fish they use is excellent, it has never tasted off restaurant updates specials! Staff with masks, & they follow social distancing we 're located at Wallstreet! & Pickup options - 3 reviews of Haru sushi by some friends number from Yahoo Us.. A while Now FL 33624 Call Us: ( 813 ) 962-4005 Lunch ; Dessert Catering. Concert, my boyfriend took me to Haru sushi is located in that strip of mostly eat ting establishments front. Mid-Range / moderate the spicy sushi roll sauce etc are out for you take no.