October 27, 2020 in inflatable SUP // X–free! Your email address will not be published. If you think you will be out on the water frequently you may want the spend the extra money for it. So i went on the hunt for a cheaper one and came across this Itiwit electric pump. Official partner of Supboard 99 UK, DE, NL, AT, BE. THE BRAND ; 2020 BOOKLET; INNOVATIONS. Infant Life Jacket – Keep Your Kids Safe In The Water. Similarly, I didn’t use the leash so it would get tangled in branches or other debris in the river. We needed a 2nd board and opted for this 'budget' inflatable SUP from Decathlon. 1 year warranty. The bag comes with a handle to carry it one handed. The Decathlon Paddle Board Itiwit Beginner 8’9″ is 8’9″ long and 30″ wide and suitable for people under 130 lbs. In March 2015, plans to create a "paddle sports" brand were approved. The river experience was quite interesting considering the fin wasn’t in place. Electric or manual for the pump. How many different Decathlon Paddle Boards are there? It also has 2 straps at the back so you can wear it as a back pack. I was expecting to struggle with frequent changes of direction but it wasn’t bad at all. 10 products. There was a lot of “kneeling on the board being pushed back towards the shore by the swells” involved. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Inflatable SUP 8'9" - Green. Best-price-performance* You’ll need a bit of space to lay the deflated board flat on the floor to dry. Watch this space. Best Place To Buy: Decathlon (Click Here) Dimensions: 382cm x 108cm (12.5 ft x 3.5 ft) Weight: 17kgs. An Introduction to Paddle Boarding. Both groups of folded sections should now join roughly in the middle. The front pocket of the bag shows in big the pressure required for the board. The bag also has a front pocket with the instructions inside of it and a repair kit. You may also be interested in this blog post where a few friends and myself tried inflatable kayak and SUP in Tynemouth. Securely attach the pump to the valve press the “on” button and just wait for the board to fully inflate. It’s packed with almost all you need to get started. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. It’s a bit of a shame having to buy the pump and paddle need to be bought separately. Sort by . What Is The Future Of SUP Board Review? It is easy to carry it about with the relatively light carry bag. The pump is really good, simply plug it in the 12V socket of your car (engine running – as mentioned in the manual) select the pressure your require (in our case 15 psi) and plug it to the valve on the board. It’s that easy. For this reason, these boards are now, More speed, which is important if you are a professional, Easier to make sharp turns on the water because the board is thinner, No inflation needed, you can get on the water right away. It was my first time SUPing in the sea and when I turned up on the beach, the local surf shop guy said it was the perfect conditions to surf! A Decathlon Paddle board is decent, but the company seems mostly interested in side purchases, Decathlon paddle boards available worldwide, Decathlon Itiwit 10’0 All-Around Paddle Board for Beginnners, Decathlon Itiwit 11’0 All-Around Paddle Board for Beginnners, Decathlon Paddle Board Itiwit Beginner 8’9″, Decathlon Paddle Board Touring 500 12’6″ – 29″, Decathlon Paddle Board Touring 500 12’6″ – 32″, Frequently Asked Questions about the Decathlon Paddle Board. Nothing to do with the board itself.