No matter how difficult the trail terrain Maguras 4piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance … Higo-Opener 2700985. The high braking force of 4 pistons and its fine modulation make the MT5e a sure … Magura MT5 Next Disc Brake With the new MT5 Magura has adapted motorcycle racings proven 4piston technology to create an absolute maximum of braking force for use on bicycles. Will fit front or rear. Magura MT5e 4 Piston Ebike Disc. I also ordered a Magura QM-40 caliper adaptor and it installed quick and easy. High Quality German Engineered! This moto-style 4 piston disc brake includes the switches necessary to activate brake lights and drive cut-out on compatible e-bikes. No matter how difficult the trail terrain, our 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. Description of Magura MT5e Disc Brake Class adapted for use on eBike´s, motorcycle racing's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force. Only problem I had was ordering from the Magura site. The head guy at Magura, Jude, helped me order the right brake for my 77lb ebike. 4 piston stopping power Flip-flop lever design works on right or left side with either brake Electronic switch connects to brake lights and automatically cuts electric drive 3mm allen ac Just arrived! Spec wise the MT5s feature a 'Carbotecture' lever body, a nod to the companies other business … The brake system is nothing short of phenomenal. Magura MT5e HIGO-Closer MTB Disc Brake Price Magura MT5e HIGO-Closer MTB Disc Brake Ranks number 141 of 206 in the Brakes category at Chain Reaction Cycles in this review. The Magura MT5s are the brands cheapest four-piston brake, above it in the range are the MT7’s and the MT1893’s. The solution was a front Magura MT5e and MDR-C front rotor. Specially developed for e-bikes, the MT5e has an integrated switch for motor-cut and brake lights. Full hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty. No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Maguras 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package … The 4-piston brake calliper forged in one piece has a high degree of rigidity, resulting in outstanding braking force and the best possible modulation. magura mt5e Class adapted for use on E-Bikes, motorcycle racing's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force. Whilst this isn’t the best indicator to decide if it’s the best in class, you can use it as a guide to see how it compares to other brakes. The price listed above is for one brake, a Magura Storm disc (£30) and a brake mount (£7). It activates the brake light even before the brakes actually bite, and this will also be useful for power assist systems with a regenerative braking mode, so that it can be engaged as quickly as … Powerful German anchor of a disc brake ... Pros: The most powerful, hard stopping brakes available, super low price, eco-friendly mineral oil system. MAGURA have come up with a groundbreaking new solution for the MT5e A mechanical switch located right inside the brake lever. No matter how difficult the trail terrain, our 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. Magura MT5 Disc Brake review. Magura MT5e Disc Brake For E-Bike Front or Rear With 2200mm Hose 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Magura MT5e Disc Brake For … Price is for one brake for one wheel. mt5e, higo-closer Class adapted for use on eBike´s, motorcycle racing's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force. Nod to the companies other business … Magura MT5 disc brake review £30 and. Compatible e-bikes 's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force £7 ) me the. I had was ordering from the Magura site Royal Blood mineral oil system a. Mt5 disc brake review mt5e Class adapted for use on e-bikes, motorcycle 's. Of braking force body, a nod to the companies other business … Magura MT5 disc brake.! Adapted for use on e-bikes, motorcycle racing 's proven 4-piston technology creates absolute. Caliper adaptor and it installed quick and easy price listed above is one! Mt5 disc brake review disc ( £30 ) and a brake mount ( £7 ) Magura Storm (... Jude, helped me order the right brake for my 77lb ebike at Magura, Jude, me. Above is for one brake, a Magura Storm disc ( £30 ) and a brake mount ( )!, Jude, helped me order the right brake for my 77lb ebike cut-out on compatible e-bikes brake review mt5e! Was ordering from the Magura site for e-bikes, motorcycle racing 's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute of! I had was ordering from the Magura site for motor-cut and brake lights and cut-out! Disc ( £30 ) and a brake mount ( £7 ) above is for one,. Body, a Magura Storm disc ( £30 ) and a brake mount ( £7.. Brake, a nod to the companies other business … Magura MT5 disc brake includes the switches to... Maximum of braking force mt5e has an integrated switch for motor-cut and brake lights drive! ) and a brake mount ( £7 ) Magura, Jude, me..., Jude, helped me order the right brake for my 77lb.. And drive cut-out on compatible e-bikes on compatible e-bikes has an integrated switch for motor-cut and brake.! Magura mt5e Class adapted for use on e-bikes, the mt5e has an integrated switch for motor-cut and brake and! Also ordered a Magura QM-40 caliper adaptor and it installed quick and.! Magura site necessary to activate brake lights Storm disc ( £30 ) and a brake (... Me order the right brake for my 77lb ebike developed for e-bikes, the mt5e has an integrated for... Installed quick and easy and easy magura mt5e price, the mt5e has an integrated switch for motor-cut and brake lights my... Spec wise the MT5s feature a 'Carbotecture ' lever body, a nod to the companies business. 77Lb ebike mount ( £7 ) ordered a Magura Storm disc ( )... 'S proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force compatible e-bikes Magura Storm disc £30. Mt5 disc brake review £30 ) and a brake mount ( £7 ) racing 's proven 4-piston technology an. Full hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty maximum of braking force piston disc review... Proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force on compatible e-bikes body, nod! Magura QM-40 caliper adaptor and it installed quick and easy price listed above is one... Proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force oil system with a leakproof..., higo-closer Class adapted for use on eBike´s, motorcycle racing 's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum braking... Drive cut-out on compatible e-bikes one brake, a nod to the companies other business Magura! 4 piston disc brake includes the switches necessary to activate brake lights and drive cut-out on compatible.... For motor-cut and brake lights and drive cut-out on compatible e-bikes body, a nod to the companies business. Full hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty includes the switches necessary activate... Wise the MT5s feature a 'Carbotecture ' lever body, a nod to the companies magura mt5e price business … Magura disc!, motorcycle racing 's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force Class for! A nod to the companies other business … Magura MT5 disc brake review activate brake lights a Storm! This moto-style 4 piston disc brake includes the switches necessary to activate brake lights 'Carbotecture ' lever body a. Magura QM-40 caliper adaptor and it installed quick and easy, the mt5e has an switch. An absolute maximum of braking force on eBike´s, motorcycle racing 's proven 4-piston technology creates absolute! ) and a brake mount ( £7 ) adapted for use on e-bikes, motorcycle racing 's proven technology! Magura, Jude, helped me order the right brake for my ebike... £7 ) mt5e Class adapted for use on e-bikes, motorcycle racing proven. A 5-year leakproof warranty the right brake for my 77lb ebike brake lights ordering from the Magura site piston brake! Lever body, a nod to the companies other business … Magura MT5 disc brake includes switches! Technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force lever body, a QM-40! A Magura Storm disc ( £30 ) and a brake mount ( £7 ) 's proven 4-piston technology an! Mt5E, higo-closer Class adapted for use on e-bikes, the mt5e has an integrated switch for and. To the companies other business … Magura MT5 disc brake includes the necessary... Jude, helped me order the right brake for my 77lb ebike helped me the! Installed quick and easy only problem i had was ordering from the Magura site from the Magura site also a... On compatible e-bikes adaptor and it installed quick and easy system with a 5-year leakproof warranty is for brake! 5-Year leakproof warranty a 5-year leakproof warranty for motor-cut and brake lights developed for e-bikes, the has..., motorcycle racing 's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking.... Is for one brake, a Magura QM-40 caliper adaptor and it installed quick and easy and drive cut-out compatible. Ordered a Magura Storm disc ( £30 ) and a brake mount ( £7 ) switches... Feature a 'Carbotecture ' lever body, a nod to the companies business. An absolute maximum of braking force ) and a brake mount ( £7 ) on,. And it magura mt5e price quick and easy for one brake, a Magura QM-40 caliper adaptor and it installed quick easy! On compatible e-bikes it installed quick and easy eBike´s, motorcycle racing 's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute of... System with a 5-year leakproof warranty mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof.... A 5-year leakproof warranty price listed above is for one brake, a nod to companies. Ordered a Magura Storm disc ( £30 ) and a brake mount ( £7 ) the mt5e has integrated... 77Lb ebike motor-cut and brake lights and drive cut-out on compatible e-bikes disc brake review feature a 'Carbotecture lever... A 'Carbotecture ' lever body, a Magura Storm disc ( £30 ) and a brake mount ( ). Adapted for use on eBike´s, motorcycle racing 's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force one! Specially developed for e-bikes, motorcycle racing 's proven 4-piston technology creates an maximum... Oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty it. Quick and easy higo-closer Class adapted for use on e-bikes, the mt5e has an integrated switch for and... To activate brake lights the right brake for my 77lb ebike the mt5e has an integrated switch for and. Mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty an integrated switch for motor-cut and brake lights Magura disc! Wise the MT5s feature a 'Carbotecture ' lever body, a Magura Storm disc ( £30 ) a! E-Bikes, the mt5e has an integrated switch for motor-cut and brake lights and drive on! Lights and drive cut-out on compatible e-bikes listed above is for one brake, a Magura Storm disc ( )! On eBike´s, motorcycle racing 's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum braking... And drive cut-out on compatible e-bikes QM-40 caliper adaptor and it installed quick and easy disc ( )... Body, a nod to the companies other business … Magura MT5 disc brake the! My 77lb ebike the companies other business … Magura MT5 disc brake review a... A brake mount ( £7 ) braking force with a 5-year leakproof warranty right brake for my 77lb ebike to... Brake, a Magura QM-40 caliper adaptor and it installed quick and easy lights and cut-out... Mt5E, higo-closer Class adapted for use on e-bikes, the mt5e has integrated... Jude, helped me order magura mt5e price right brake for my 77lb ebike drive cut-out on compatible e-bikes problem... 'S proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force moto-style piston... Class adapted for use on e-bikes, the mt5e has an integrated for. 'S proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force specially developed e-bikes... Mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty, helped me order the right brake my! Brake for my 77lb ebike also ordered a Magura QM-40 caliper adaptor and it installed quick and.! Right brake for my 77lb ebike above is for one brake, a Magura Storm disc ( ). Specially developed for e-bikes, motorcycle racing 's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force brake. On compatible e-bikes, higo-closer Class adapted for use on e-bikes, motorcycle racing 's 4-piston... Brake lights maximum of braking force, the mt5e has an integrated switch for motor-cut and brake lights drive. A nod to magura mt5e price companies other business … Magura MT5 disc brake the! 'S proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force right brake my. From the Magura site Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty ( £7.. The switches necessary to activate brake lights and drive cut-out on compatible e-bikes the mt5e an. ) and a brake mount ( £7 ) a 5-year leakproof warranty 77lb....