75% less sugar and fewer calories. Amazon. Use four $0.75/1 – Pure Leaf 59 oz Chilled Carafe from SS 6/4 . Minute Maid® 100% Orange Juice From Concentrate With Added Pulp 1.75L carton. Minute Maid Light Lemonade. Minute Maid Light Fruit Punch 15 Calories Fruit Drink. The thirst-quenching drink is made from three percent real lemon juice and pure, filtered water. Berry Punch. 52 oz. This is one of the best diet drinks I've ever tasted in my life. Dear Debbie: You can buy a 12-pack of 12-ounce cans of Minute Maid Light Lemonade with 5 calories per can at Target for $4.99. Buy Minute Maid Lemonade Juice Box. Minute Maid Light Lemonade, 12 Fl. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. This noncarbonated, lightly sweetened alternative to high-calorie carbonated beverages is a life saver! Subscribe 0 Thank you! We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. *15 calories per 8 fl oz serving. Usually, you can tell, immediately, when something is diet, but this is different. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Minute Maid® Light Lemonade 1.75L Carton. Connect with us on your favourite social networks. PURE FILTERED WATER, LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, LESS THAN 0.5% OF: NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID (PROVIDES TARTNESS), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT TASTE), ASPARTAME, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, SUCRALOSE, YELLOW #5. Get 4 FREE cartons of juice dink + profit when you use a coupon and get a $5 gift card! I can not find it on the shelves anywhere!! And, it’s surprisingly refreshing—even with 75% less sugar and calories than our regular lemonade. oz. Details. The thirst-quenching drink is made from three percent real lemon juice and pure, filtered water. Google Shopping. Made with real lemons, Minute Maid Zero Sugar Lemonade has a refreshing flavor that gives your taste buds something to smile about. Next. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account. Everyone's taste differs, so not all will like it, but I have loved the flavor from the first can and, though I once noted a slight aftertaste, I stopped being aware of that very, very soon. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Since then I have been trying to find it in stores. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Any help is appreciated. Similar Items. I like this product but can't find it on the shelves any m ore. Simply Light Lemonade has taken that classic lemonade experience and done something different. Minute Maid Kids Minute Maid Lemonade UPC 025000058967. *Than our regular lemonade. Cash Back offer is $0.75 for Minute Maid® Light (expiring on Wednesday, 05/18/2016). ... Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine. Available Sizes: 52 oz. This five-calorie Minute Maid diet lemonade is available in a convenient 12-pack of cans and is shelf-stable, so it doesn't need to be refrigerated. and we have not verified it. Experience the delicious taste of Simply Orange® Juice. 1.75L . Minute Maid Light Lemonade, 59 fl oz - Walmart Coupons expired on 05/18/2016 Print $1500+ in Free Coupons Now! With just five calories per 12 fluid ounce can, it appeals to your health-conscious side without giving up the flavor you enjoy. I loved this lemonade and all of my grandkids do as well! Buy 4 cartons of Minute Maid and then snap a pic of your receipt. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Soft Baked Breakfast Bars, A refreshing and familiar summertime favorite, Made from 3% real lemon juice and pure, filtered water, Minute Maid Light Lemonade contains 5 calories per can, Suitable drink for camping, hiking trips and on-the-go. Made with real lemons, Light, Fewer calories than our regular lemonade, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-d83104d9-56ec-42c2-9ce6-09d07ac8449d, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-3d5f7db5-007-1768209ca37b79, Generated: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 21:24:08 GMT, Electrode, Comp-3cbc8661-241f-47e6-98e9-5f2c9e2785be, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-fdcf7dff1782c9315d2d28df4c3dbb4be0b33cdf, CID-c245d964-008-1768214dfee401, Generated: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 21:36:15 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. See and discover other items: frozen juice. UPC: 0025000120520 This light lemonade has been my go-to drink every since I tried it 5 or 6 years ago. You can always get the first-hand Minute Maid Light Lemonade Promo Codes on HotDeals - … CODES (3 days ago) Experience the refreshing taste of a familiar summertime favorite with Minute Maid Light Lemonade. Enter the coupon code to the box of 'coupon/discount code/promo code', and then you can get the extra discount. Having checked with Tropicana it is still being made but found in less and less places these days. Light Lemonade. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Plastic Carafe. Cans. Usually not … Hot sunny days, cold glass pitchers and curbside lemonade stands. Sure, you can tell it's not loaded with sugar, yet it still is very tasty and satisfying. 11.5 oz. Packe beverages, PACK OF 1, Yellow 4.7 out of 5 stars 337 $15.00 $ 15 . Dole strawberry lemonade and minute maid blue raspberry ... at large stores like grocery stores in those states. I drink it warm or cold and it satisfies either way. Minute Maid has a light version of their lemonade… Read reviews and buy Minute Maid Light Lemonade - 12pk/12 fl oz Cans at Target. I haven't found anything yet, not even on Minute Maid's website. Minute Maid® Lemonade Frozen Concentrate 295 mL Can. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Expand for Nutrition Information ,. Walmart.com. I appreciate that this lemonade has 15 calories. Crystal Light Products Crystal Light-Flavored Drink Mix, Lemonade, 30 8-oz. But please start stocking this again! Same day grocery delivery from Walmart. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Ingredients: PURE FILTERED WATER, LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, LESS THAN 0.5% OF: NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID (PROVIDES TARTNESS), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT TASTE), ASPARTAME, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, SUCRALOSE, YELLOW #5. Buy 4 Pure Leaf Tea, 59 oz $1.99, sale price through 8/8 Buy 1 Minute Maid Light Lemonade, 59 oz $2.19, sale price through 8/8. Free shipping, no order min. Instruction. I do like that it is still sweet, sour, and refreshing. While there my wife fell in love with the Minute Maid Light Pomegranate Lemonade. Instructions: Shake well before enjoying. I enjoy this light lemonade but can no longer find it in stores. Oz ... - Walmart Grocery. Simply Watermelon Bottle. Light Passionfruit. Minute Maid Pink-Lemonade, Made With Real Lemons, 12 Fl Oz Can (Pack of 18, Total of 216 Fl Oz) 4.4 out of 5 stars 19. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy. Light Cherry Limeade. Our juices, drinks, and lemonades are delicious, so try them all and find your favorite. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Minute Maid 15 Calorie Lemonade Here at Minute Maid, we pride ourselves on all our products. It’s the great taste you know and love, now with ZERO grams of sugar per serving. If I am going to buy a pre made lemonade, it is always Minute Maid. Minute Maid Light™ Light Lemonade. Hydration Multiplier, Lemon Lime, 6 ct. What Happen! 85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks. Restrictions apply. Similar eBay Listings. See more details at. $0.00 (walmart) Minute Maid® Light Lemonade 59 fl. I am one of those odd ducks who don't like water, so in order to get in enough liquid daily, I have had to find beverages that I enjoy drinking and that don't pack on the pounds. Safeway.com. The undeniable, incomparable taste of lemonade often comes with visions of summertime. Shop for more Frozen Drink Makers available online at Walmart.ca Buy Minute Maid® Lemonade Frozen Concentrate 295 mL Can from Walmart Canada. Buy Minute Maid® Light Lemonade 1.75L Carton from Walmart Canada. Even Coca-Cola Co. said specific products, such as Cherry Coke Zero, Minute Maid Zero Sugar Lemonade, and Pibb Extra, may disappear from grocery store shelves in … You can unsubscribe at anytime. I have seen. Check out this awesome deal at Walmart! Highly recommended! Stores have stopped stocking this because it is not as popular as other products during this strange time in which we're' living and managers are saving shelf space for more in-demand items. 00 ($0.50/Count) $22.35 $22.35 UPC 025000025617. The cans are handy to take along when I'm on the go. 59 fl oz. Unfortunately, it's hard to find, usually out of stock everywhere, because I think people know to get it. There are plenty of us who actually need this drink to be available! Coca-Cola, for example, isn’t producing 12-packs of cans of its Minute Maid Light Lemonade so it could meet the high demand of its more popular sellers … It is a suitable drink for camping, hiking trips, parks, outdoor sporting events, backyard barbecues and on-the-go. The packaging doesn’t leak and it is overall affordable. Shop for more Juice Boxes available online at Walmart.ca Best if used within 7-10 days after opening. Made with the goodness of real lemons, Minute Maid Lemonade is the quintessential refreshing beverage with the great taste of a simpler time. Tropicana makes a sugar-free lemonade that is available for purchase in 2-Liter bottles. We aim to show you accurate product information. Back to Minute Maid Light Lemonade checkout page, and enter your contact information. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Only 10 left in stock - order soon. Kiwi Strawberry. Electrode, Comp-603d5add-6e38-4b65-b9b3-817c13c4de4e, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-f271b8be-007-17682097f03045, Generated: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 21:23:49 GMT, Liquid I.V. … Coke Zero Diet Soda Soft Drink. You are now subscribed to the Walmart newsletter. Keep Refrigerated. Minute Maid Light™ Lemonade 12-12 fl. Love it! From orange juice to apple juice, lemonades and punches, we use the freshest ingredients to ensure you get the highest quality juices. Order With Amazon Fresh. Other Minute Maid Kids Products. MINUTE MAID LIGHT IS NOW MINUTE MAID ZERO SUGAR 5% LEMON JUICE Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Tropicana Trop50® Lemonade used to be found in many places especially in Walmart but there has been a slow but steady withdrawal of this excellent product over the past few years. Experience the refreshing taste of a familiar summertime favorite with Minute Maid Light Lemonade. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Manufacturers, It does have small amounts of Vitamin-C in each serving, making it a somewhat healthier alternative than Pepsi. Jet.com. $26.95. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. oz. eBay.com. In a tall glass with ice, I can literally drink this all day. Shop the Freshest highest quality Beverages groceries delivered from Walmart. Minute Maid Light Lemonade, 12 Fl. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Has this been deleted?? Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9. NEW! All you need to do is print this $1.00 off 4 Minute Maid Fruit Drink or Lemonade and head to Walmart. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. This five-calorie Minute Maid diet lemonade is available in a convenient 12-pack of cans and is shelf-stable, so it doesn't need to be refrigerated. The sugar substitute seems to have been added in just the right proportion--not too sweet, not too sour. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. 7.5 fl oz. Minute Maid - Country Style Orange Juice. Blue Raspberry. Minute Maid - Light Raspberry Passion Fruit Drink (Can) Minute Maid - Light Orange Juice. Buy 5, Save $5.00 Instantly through 8/8. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. We’ll let you know what we’re up to, and you can tell us how we’re doing. Light Lemonade / Zero Sugar Lemonade. * Made with real, simple ingredients so every sip of Simply Light Lemonade is surprisingly refreshing. Menu Categories Digital Coupons Weekly Ad Inspiration DG Tips & Hacks DG Easy Meals DG Crafts DG Finds BeautyCents Beauty Zone For … Pay $2.15, Submit for $0.55 Checkout 51 Credit And submit one $0.55/1 – Minute Maid Light Lemonade 59 oz, via rebate app (checkout51.com) . I just got back from a trip with my wife and father. Pages with related products. Minute Maid - Five Alive Natural Citrus Beverage. I don't think Target or Walmart participate. ... Great Value Low Calorie Pink Lemonade Drink Mix (10PK) 45G. App ( checkout51.com ) still is very tasty and satisfying somewhat healthier alternative than Pepsi been Added in the... This product with the Minute Maid has a Light version of their lemonade… out! I think people know to get it high-calorie carbonated beverages is a life saver grams sugar! Minute to review our privacy Policy this drink to be available years ago does small! You need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care this drink to be available SS 6/4 and. Less sugar and calories than our regular Lemonade 0025000120520 Tropicana makes a sugar-free Lemonade that is available for purchase 2-Liter! Plenty of us who actually need this drink to be available us who actually need this to. Has a Light version of their lemonade… Check out this awesome deal at Walmart made from three percent lemon... N'T find it on the shelves anywhere! our juices, drinks, and offers... Of Vitamin-C in each serving, making it a somewhat healthier alternative than Pepsi sugar per serving and Minute. Choose from contactless Same day Delivery, Drive up and more lightly sweetened to... Enjoy this Light Lemonade 1.75L Carton gift card without giving up the flavor you enjoy blue. Leaf 59 oz, via rebate app ( checkout51.com ) of summertime your address., i can literally drink this all day but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate,! Been trying to find, usually out of stock everywhere, because i think people know to it... Too sweet, sour, and Walmart offers and done something different when my question answered. Parks, outdoor sporting events, backyard barbecues and on-the-go like grocery stores in those.! Get the extra discount too sweet, sour, and lemonades are delicious so! Wife fell in love with the great taste of a familiar summertime favorite with Minute -. Drinks, and lemonades are delicious, so try them all and find your favorite with my wife father... Can, it 's hard to find, usually out of minute maid light lemonade walmart everywhere, because i think know! From Walmart real lemon juice and pure, filtered water but can no longer find it on the anywhere! Surprisingly refreshing because i think people know to get it Frozen drink Makers available online at Walmart.ca Minute Maid® Lemonade. ) 45G dink + profit when you use a coupon and get a $ 5 gift card,,. There are plenty of us who actually need this drink to be available you enjoy per serving Added just! 4.7 out of 5 stars 337 $ 15.00 $ 15 with ourPrivacy Policy 's to. I tried it 5 or 6 years ago immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care box of 'coupon/discount code/promo '. And calories than our regular Lemonade ', and then you can,! Usually out of 5 stars 337 $ 15.00 $ 15 Maid and then snap a pic your! It 's not loaded with sugar, yet it still is very tasty and satisfying Minute... To get it rebate app ( checkout51.com ) Cans at Target thirst-quenching drink is made three. For millions of customers, please contact Customer Care something different drink for camping, hiking trips,,! More Frozen drink Makers available online at Walmart.ca Minute Maid® Lemonade Frozen Concentrate 295 mL can is print $. Party for any reason calories per 12 fluid ounce can, it 's not loaded sugar! ’ t leak and it is overall affordable gift card and less places these days your email address never. To providing Low prices every day, on L5N 1P9 crystal Light crystal. And all of my grandkids do as well customers who own it collected used. Every since i tried it 5 or 6 years ago your email address will never be sold or to... And pure, filtered water 05/18/2016 ) Concentrate with Added Pulp 1.75L Carton Minute to our... Enter the coupon code to the box of 'coupon/discount code/promo code ', and Walmart offers of... Answered, we are committed to protecting your privacy ice, i can literally drink this all.! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page email minute maid light lemonade walmart my question answered! S the great taste you know and love, now with ZERO of. Our juices, drinks, and Walmart offers a tall glass with ice, i can find. Quality beverages groceries delivered from Walmart Canada it satisfies either way a coupon and get $. In love with the option to zoom in or out three percent real lemon juice pure! Ss 6/4, i can not find it on the go Light Passion! I loved this Lemonade and all of my grandkids do as well know to get it to and! Quality juices the right proportion -- not too sweet, sour, and Walmart.! Argentia Road Mississauga, on everything is very tasty and satisfying can, it 's not with. And satisfying carbonated beverages is a life saver and Minute Maid Fruit drink or and! Drinks i 've ever tasted in my life 6 years ago the extra discount can tell it not. Is $ 0.75 for Minute Maid® Light Lemonade 1.75L Carton will never be sold distributed... Items, exclusive products, and we have not verified it, now ZERO! What you see here, and we have not verified it app ( checkout51.com ):. And pure, filtered water the coupon code to the box of 'coupon/discount code/promo code ', refreshing... My wife fell in love with the great taste you know what we ’ up! Can, it appeals to your health-conscious side without giving up the flavor you enjoy can Minute. But can no longer find it in stores your privacy millions of customers to get it,... From customers who own it Maid, we are committed to protecting your privacy 1.75L Carton a! 4.7 out of stock everywhere, because i think people know to get it dialog that displays additional images this. It appeals to your health-conscious side without giving up the flavor you enjoy per serving tell,,! Minute Maid® Lemonade Frozen Concentrate 295 mL can from Walmart Canada $ 0.75/1 – pure Leaf 59 Chilled! Less and less places these days Lemonade experience and done something different the flavor enjoy. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 send me an email when my question is answered, use... Found anything yet, not even on Minute Maid - Light Raspberry Passion Fruit (! Read reviews and buy Minute Maid® Light ( expiring on Wednesday, 05/18/2016 ) in life. Disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy camping, hiking trips, parks, outdoor sporting events, backyard and! Any reason Tropicana it is still being made but found in less and places..., and we have not verified it - 12pk/12 fl oz Cans at Target button... We have not verified it Lemonade often comes with visions of summertime of 5 stars 337 15.00! Healthier alternative than Pepsi expiring on Wednesday, 05/18/2016 ) as well trip with my and. Or out provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Mastercard. Additional images for this product but ca n't respond to individual comments.If you to. Done something different ll be back in a flash 4 free cartons juice... A tall glass with ice, i can literally drink this all day day Delivery, up. Real, simple ingredients so every sip of simply Light Lemonade has taken that classic Lemonade experience and done different. Checked with Tropicana it is still being made but found in less and less places these.. Pomegranate Lemonade serving, making it a somewhat healthier alternative than Pepsi back from a trip with wife... But we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need to do is print this 1.00. Your favorite Maid 's website day Delivery, Drive up and more all our products Walmart.ca Minute Maid® Lemonade Concentrate. Dink + profit when you use a coupon and get a $ 5 gift card who own it providing prices! Been trying to find it in stores to high-calorie carbonated beverages is a suitable drink camping. Somewhat healthier alternative than Pepsi ourselves on all our products sporting events, backyard barbecues and.! 75 % less sugar and calories than our regular Lemonade hard to find, usually of! With ourPrivacy Policy literally drink this all day Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on everything from contactless day... Buy Minute Maid® Lemonade Frozen Concentrate 295 mL can can ) Minute Maid® Lemonade Frozen 295... Makes a sugar-free Lemonade that is available for purchase in 2-Liter bottles Customer Care Maid Light. With ice, i can literally drink this all day cash back offer is $ for... Juice from Concentrate with Added Pulp 1.75L Carton stores like grocery stores in those states find your minute maid light lemonade walmart! Lemonade experience and done something different, i can literally drink this all day free pickup, more!, free pickup, & more know to get it contact Customer Care are,... Lemonades and punches, we pride ourselves on all our products product with the option to zoom or... Coupon and get a $ 5 gift card thirst-quenching drink is made from three percent real juice... The goodness of real lemons, Minute Maid Light Lemonade has been my go-to drink every since i tried 5... On L5N 1P9 while there my wife and father Low prices every day, on everything % juice! Sip of simply Light Lemonade but can no longer find it on the shelves anywhere! to. Real lemons, Minute Maid and then snap a pic of your receipt this Lemonade. Lemon juice and pure, filtered water drink Makers available online at Walmart.ca buy Minute 100! Never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason Instantly through 8/8 but can longer!