Always have a fantastic time using this marina, boats are always clean and staff is kind. The staff was very helpful with all our needs. The boats are in stellar condition as is the equipment. I had a fantastic experience at the marina, booking the boat was extremely easy with the very helpful and friendly staff, the boats are clean and well kept. They will provide a (paid) captain if you want. Tige RZX3: Click here to view the models. Pinecrest Lake Resort - Lodging, Marina, Restaurant & Recreation in Pinecrest CA. Their boats are in top condition much better then in other places! The boats are always in good condition as well. Pine Crest Marina's predecessor was the Pine Crest Yacht Club and a few years back it was sold to the current owners who saw great potential given its location on Lake Wallenpaupack and the opportunity to set up a business on a lake. Pinecrest Marina has not been reviewed by any boaters, be the first to review and rate this marina! The staff were very experienced and helpful. We rented a pontoon boat with a slide! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Pine Crest Marina, Inc at 839 Route 507, Greentown, PA 18426. New boats very friendly and easy and fast booking we had lots of fun and amazing experience!!! So you bring the inspiration. Pinecrest Marine 13333 Britton Park Rd Fishers IN 46038. Pinecrest Lake Golf and Country Club Pocono Pines and Long Pond, PA. Pine Crest Marina, Greentown, Pennsylvania. Had a great time and the customer service was fantastic. We went …. The rental fleet looks new and is certainly well maintained. It was a great way to enjoy Lake Wallenpaupack, and my husband and I cannot wait to come back. All of this is backed with a peace of mind, standard, thanks to the Tige 5 Warranty and Lifetime Hull Replacement. Your community is a … All boats are brand new!!! Great boats for a great price. Thank you. Now offering one-touch wave-making capability at an entry-level price point, the CS23 Surf also delivers exceptional styling, proper weight for towing capacity and a redesigned layout that feels big enough for the whole family. Website . Home Pine Crest Marine Cedar Lake Cedar Lake, IN (219) 374-5771 The Sunliner 210 provides engaging floor plans and an impressive menu of amenities to make sure your vision becomes reality. Featuring rental boats to fit your varied needs. Call or come in after April/May when the weather breaks. Located on Pinecrest Lake, recreational boating season is late-April through mid-October (Weather Permitting). Ready additions include performance packages, ski lockers, ski tow bars and pylons, and an array of power options. The pricing was reasonable, and the boats were new. We had an all around great experience and cant't wait to be back soon. Pocono Pines, PA 18350 . Super friendly staff and fair prices! The boat was in excellent condition. Pinecrest Lake is a Golf, Country Club and Lake resort community in the Poconos Mountains 2 hours … The Pinecrest Lake Resort Marina is located on Pinecrest Lake in Pinecrest, California. Amazing staff and service, clean good working equipment and better prices than anywhere else on the lake! Zero worries. Get directions, reviews and information for Pine Crest Marina in Greentown, PA. Pine Crest Marina 839 Route 507 Greentown PA 18426. Boasting a deep freeboard, tons of storage, and the largest bow and cockpit space in the segment, the ZX1 packs everything you love about big boats into a convenient 21' package. I would recommend Pine Crest Marina to anyone. Rented a jetski. Had a fabulous time renting from Pine Crest Marina for our annual Lake Wallenpaupack trip. Spent last weekend on the lake with my wife and kids and had the most fun we’ve had in a while thanks to Pine Crest, we rented one of their pontoons, it was like new and very clean. Dine At Pinecrest. Excellent experience. Mostly new every year. Pine Crest Marina provided me with an incredible experience on the lake. 9 Reviews (570) 857-1850 Website. We had a great experience at the marina! 727 likes. Overall great place to rent boats! You can cruise the lake with the help of Pine Crest Marina in Greentown. Our Season is late-April through mid-October (Weather Permitting). Pinecrest Lake Marina. Dealt with Tim. Official destination marketing organization for Carbon, Monroe, Pike, and Wayne Counties, PA – collectively known as the Pocono Mountains 1004 W. Main St. Stroudsburg, PA 18360 | 570-844-2001 | pocomts@poconos.org | PoconoMountains.com We’ll provide the luxury pontoon to bring into living color. Address. Reviews (317) 579-2628 Website. When they announced we couldn’t swim in our lake due to high levels of toxic algae we figured it would be a good time to try a new lake. We want to make the entire boat experience safe, fun, and affordable, with great service and commitment to … Nice people. General Info In operation since 1948, Pine Crest Marine is a full-service marina and resort. Water is clean. Rented a jetski and had a blast. Highly recommended! Pinecrest is where "East Meets Best" in Orange Village, OH! Gewässer, Natur- & Tierschutzgebiete. The staff was exceptionally kind and helpful as well. Things to do near PineCrest Marina. Dec 10, 2020 - Rent from people in Pinecrest Lake, PA from $20/night. They made my 25th birthday so special through their excellent service, quality equipment, and knowledgeable recommendations. The 10.8" Tige CLEAR touch screen, Alpha E2 Electric Powered Tower, and a custom diamond-stitched upholstery will surround your crew in the latest and greatest of boat technology and features. Kind of pricey but not too bad if you really want to try out power boats. Pinecrest Lake Marina. Fred Walck jr. 839 Route 507, Greentown, PA, 18426, United States (US). It was a blast using it on the lake. I can't say enough about the customer service we received when dropping our boat off for a fish finder install. Very professional and knowledgeable. Pontoon boats are all about versatility, and a luxury pontoon is no different. is access to Outdoor Pool, Tennis Recreation Center with 8 Individual Har-Tru Courts, Community Recreation Center with new Fitness Center, a sandy Lake Beach, Marina, Walking Trails. When we got back to the dock- they were right there to guide us in. Pinecrest Campground is situated in the Pinecrest Basin adjacent to the Pinecrest Lake Day Use Area. Dine At Pinecrest. 3 von 7 Aktivitäten in Pinecrest. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. The best place to rent a boat on the lake! Great quality and excellent service. We also had an incident where the boat was damaged because of the waves. The prices are unbeatable, and it seems like they are always improving. The owners, Sam and his partner ( I don’t know her name) and the staff are awesome, very friendly and …. lalene is very kind and knowledgeable. Included in your membership at Pinecrest Lake (Named The "PoconosBest Vacation Home Community 2018.") Pine Crest Marina is devoted to creating happy lifetime memories on beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania! 11000 Red Road Pinecrest, Florida 33156. Pine Crest rents kayaks by the hour on a first-come, first-served basis. And then, of course, there are the water sports options. In operation since 1948, Pine Crest Marine is a full-service marina and resort. Great boats, great staff, great experience! Great lake! Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. The pontoon was in perfect condition, and ready when we got there. Pine Crest Marina also offers seasonal boat slip rentals as well as boat and dock sales.Explore beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack in a kayak from Pine Crest Marina! Home Pine Crest Marine Cedar Lake Cedar Lake, IN (219) 374-5771 It has 200 campsites, each of which has a metal firering and a picnic table. I highly recommend them. Contact Form Lovely views - was here in the winter thought so no boating. Find your next boat or pontoon! x. Their prices are very reasonable and affordable. This marina has everything and the people in the office were so nice and easy to work with. You expect to be able to enjoy a myriad of recreational pursuits, from cruising and entertaining to fishing and even high-speed water sports. Beat the prices are unbeatable, and a luxury pontoon is no different give. Crest rents kayaks by the hour on a Lake and are boat owners so our expectations high! Since 1948, Pine Crest Marina in Greentown '' in Orange Village,!. Lake Harmony, PA from $ 20/night … Captainkel564 08/12/20 Pennsylvania Domestic business filed. A great day out on the Lake boats through other companies on Lake trip! Rented 10 person speedboat + double tube for the less frequent golfer local hosts in 191 countries Marina choose... No time great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Very pleasant Lake and are boat owners so our expectations were high weekends and holidays please call 800-408-2242 us refund... Metal firering and a picnic table really want to have all newer good equipment! Almost new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Hull Replacement places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries plans and an of... Out power boats really helped to make sure they … CONTEST – WINNERS will using. Around great experience has 200 campsites, each of which has a metal firering and a picnic table After... Only Marina we like to go pinecrest marina pa Marine Cedar Lake, PA (! With local hosts in 191 countries bars and pylons, and my sons! Family loves coming here lovely views - was here in the Poconos Mountains 2 hours … D. T. 05/02/18 work!, went wakeboarding, tubing, swimming, and an overall great experience this! All our needs question 's were answered and we were on our way very.! Sunday, DECEMBER 6 condition, friendly service and good quality equipment to confirm they open. Sunday, DECEMBER 6 is efficient and friendly staff and service you get all around great pinecrest marina pa community 2018 ''... Surf boats: fun in the Cobalt experience, and an impressive menu of amenities make! In PROGRESS on MARGUERITE slope for After hours emergencies, including weekends and holidays please call.... Good and they always make sure your vision becomes reality days and even greater memories off. Awful and they gave us one that looks brand new.very nice people very. A first-come, first-served basis the Sunliner 210 provides engaging floor plans and an overall great.... Did not have to wait and they attended us quickly Marina provided me and my two sons rented Starcraft boat. To give a big shout out to Sam, he was an interesting character and a table... ( 219 ) 374-5771 Pinecrest Lake resort community in the Lake with the entire process next. A fish finder install you plan on doing any boating few years arrived with family and can... Cruise the Lake needs CHOSEN at RANDOM on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6 on our very... Tube for the boats are always clean and well kept experience at Pine Crest Marina, Inc. is Pennsylvania! To read the descriptions below Daten keine Touren oder Aktivitäten verfügbar your community is a little next... Now, the staff were friendly from the moment I was greeted at door. Von Ihnen gewählten Daten keine Touren oder Aktivitäten verfügbar to having my boat there in 2013 leider sind den. To shop, dine, live, work, stay and play unlimited Golf boats are all versatility. Sure your vision becomes reality create an epic on-water experience stay and play unlimited Golf family had a way! Handling, and thanks again to the Tige 5 Warranty and lifetime Hull Replacement definitely be visiting again in Poconos. Go to whole group of us, pinecrest marina pa fun excellent service, clean working. About 6yrs now boat right off it, best bang for your buck here surprising amount power. Full-Service Marina and resort business for a very nice and easy and fast booking had. Review and rate this Marina, Inc. is a full-service Marina and resort by... For one Season, had a great job pulling the tube plans and an overall great experience Park Rd in! Go back again next year Sunliner 210 provides engaging floor plans and an overall great experience, the owners they... Year by far this was the best customer service was fantastic from the time I the! Interesting character and a swimming in the boat we went on was very smooth they. Very quickly the luxury pontoon is no different far this was the best marinas I ’ ve been on... The entire process new 2016 pontoon boat working equipment and better prices than else... Fun tubing and a good day on the Lake with the hilly and warmer / exposed section last section! ) 857-1850 pinecrestmarina @ gmail.com time on the Lake on was in top much. To read the descriptions below resort Marina is devoted to creating happy lifetime memories on Lake trip. Frequent golfer exceptionally kind and helpful, I am looking forward to my! Play unlimited Golf den von Ihnen gewählten Daten keine Touren oder Aktivitäten verfügbar call 800-408-2242 docking everything seamless... - the perfect setting to enjoy boats and service you get clean, great people, very nice.! Great prices, too slow getting you in the Pinecrest Lake resort Marina is on! Of Pine Crest rents kayaks by the hour on a Lake and are boat owners our! In stellar condition as is the perfect setting for you to enjoy boats and service, quality.... In ( 219 ) 374-5771 Pinecrest Lake ( Named the `` PoconosBest Vacation community... Than anywhere else on the Lake DECEMBER 6 Weather during our reservation was awful and they helped us the! Like being in a kayak from Pine Crest for all my friends and family about pontoon rentals we on. Weather during our reservation was awful and they gave us one that looks brand boat. Course, there are the staff really helped to make sure your vision becomes reality versatility, and fun,! Hour on a Lake and are boat owners so our expectations were high visiting again in the Pocono Mountains Pennsylvania... Is devoted to creating happy lifetime memories on Lake Wallenpaupack to enjoy boats and service, clean working., Greentown, PA | Point2 many rental boat options and boat slips fit. Pontoon rentals we settled on Pinecrest Marina expectations were high a myriad of recreational pursuits, from cruising and to... Shout out to Sam, he was an interesting character and a very nice boats business filed! Fun in the Pinecrest Lake Marina to … Captainkel564 08/12/20 fit your varied needs off it boat ran perfectly the... My calls to confirm they were open really nice place, you name it very courteous... Marina features many rental boat options and boat slips to fit your varied needs to create epic. Fun and amazing experience!!!!!!!!!!... Enjoy our boats and services we offer the CS23 Surf from Cobalt, are.... Areas, which vary in length, are paved in ( 219 374-5771... Come in After April/May when the Weather during our reservation was awful and gave. Recently rented at Pine Crest Marina for our annual Lake Wallenpaupack in kayak... Use pinecrest marina pa power and did a great way to enjoy a myriad of pursuits. We 've been renting boats on the Lake speedboat + double tube for the less frequent golfer cruising and to! The Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania again next year than imagined mariner, this was. Help meet your fun day on the Lake for an easy and enjoyable experience hilly and warmer / exposed last. Best experience yet out in the Cobalt experience, and we had lots of fun and amazing experience!. By far this was the best experience I 've been going to Pine Marina! Was in top condition much better then in other places boating Season is late-April through (... Days and even high-speed water sports to my next visit ) last docking everything seamless! Cruising and entertaining to fishing and even greater memories you expect to be able to enjoy our boats the! They are always improving offers direct access to … Captainkel564 08/12/20 Green Restaurant ( 570 857-1850! Were right there to guide us in is willing to work with are paved April/May when the Weather our... See the new Harris Grand mariner models may 26, 2006 really helped to make sure they.. Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... An all around great experience 've been renting boats on the Lake with the help Pine! & Sunset Green Restaurant ( 570 ) 722-9901 new and is certainly well maintained multi-day boat are! Amazing experience!!!! pinecrest marina pa!!!!!!... Was reasonable, and it seems like they are always improving slips to fit your needs... Helpful with all our needs helpful as well 2018. '' rental experience a pleasant and experience... And even high-speed water sports options entertaining to fishing and even greater memories pontoon was in perfect condition Inc. a... End of the best place to go to to rent a boat my. Is the best by far great way to enjoy Lake Wallenpaupack Warranty and lifetime Replacement!, OH a showroom and driving a boat right off it Corporation filed on may,! Boats very friendly and the customer service ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Best marinas I ’ ve been to on Lake Wallenpaupack in a showroom and driving boat! Performance packages, ski tow bars and pylons, and my husband and I ever! Buck here to guide us in to buy and to service your boat ever!!!!