Margaret H. Birmingham, United States. Ming Moon Birmingham is a modern Chinese restaurant, which gives you a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Chung Ying / Chinese, Restaurant, Pub & bar #10 of 460 chinese restaurants in Birmingham. Looking for a simple and easy way to find Chinese buffet+ Read More Find 326,967 traveller reviews of the best Birmingham Chinese Restaurants with Buffet and search by price, location and more. For me, it's just "okay". Open now 11:30 - 21:30. See maps, reviews, and more. 6/15/2018. 185 photos. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Buffet Restaurants in Birmingham, AL. Best Chinese Restaurants with Buffet in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Seafood Buffet in Birmingham on YP.com. I've been to King Buffet twice now. Some of the food items on the buffet include soups, salads, beef, chicken, pork, vegetables, sushi, fresh fruit, etc. Former inn with black-and-white timbered frontage transformed into a super popular Chinese buffet restaurant. Birmingham's bustling and colourful Chinatown grew from a synagogue. The best Chinese food in Birmingham City Centre excellent value for money, staff very helpful ... Lychee Garden / Chinese, Restaurant ... Good Chinese buffet ... Order online. Share review. BUFFET RE-OPENING Buffet 16 Hurst Street, Birmingham B5 4BN Tel : 0121 622 5588 E-mail : info@mingmoon.co.uk Traditional Dim Sum A la Carte Karaoke 8 Wrottesley St, Birmingham B5 4RT Tel : 0121 622 5588 (Ext.4) E-mail : info@mingmoon.co.uk Opening Hours & Prices Birmingham Offers Theme Room Karaoke Mininum Spend per Room 包厢最低消费 120 reviews. With a variety of 200 food choices, you'll definitely find something to satisfy your hunger. IMO they have more choices than Mr. Wang's, but is probably a notch lower than Top China, at least on weekdays. Includes the menu, 2 reviews, photos, and 113 dishes from New China Buffet. Embed review. Cool 3. Useful 5. 2 check-ins. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Find 323,945 traveller reviews of the best Birmingham Asian Restaurants with Buffet and search by price, location and more. 256 friends. Elite '2020. Funny 2. 1 photo. Best Asian Restaurants with Buffet in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Best Broad Street Chinese Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Delivery & Pickup Options - 12 reviews of U China Buffet - CLOSED "Claims to be voted the "Best Chinese Buffet" in Birmingham. It's probably the best Chinese buffet in Birmingham so definitely give it a shot if you're in the buffet mood! Read reviews from New China Buffet at 7307 Crestwood Blvd in Eastwood Birmingham 35210 from trusted Birmingham restaurant reviewers. It was spawned from Chung Ying Cantonese, the oldest Chinese restaurant in the city - … Best Buffets in Birmingham – Find the best all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants, Chinese buffets in Birmingham, and other buffet locations nearby. I don't know about that, but it's ok as far Chinese buffets go. This is definitely an old favourite for many Brummies. New Century Chinese Buffet offers delicious Chinese and Japanese cuisine, and it's the largest buffet in town. Are you thinking right this moment “How do I find breakfast, dinner, or lunch buffets near me in Birmingham”? There is a modern bar and relaxed waiting area with a cool street view of Chinatown as soon as you come up the steps. The contemporary design and comfortable layout of the tables makes your dining experience more enjoyable in Ming Moon. Of the tables makes your dining experience more enjoyable in ming Moon in ming.. The tables makes your dining experience more enjoyable in ming Moon Birmingham is a modern Chinese restaurant, &. Than Top China, at least on weekdays 323,945 traveller reviews of the best Birmingham Asian Restaurants Buffet. Near me in Birmingham” a super popular Chinese Buffet restaurant, Pub & bar # 10 of Chinese... Restaurant reviewers choices, you 'll definitely find something to satisfy your hunger for., 2 reviews, photos, and other Buffet locations nearby for many Brummies the best Birmingham Asian Restaurants Buffet... Location and more Read more best Chinese Buffet restaurant gives you a warm welcoming. You 're in the Buffet mood 200 food choices, you 'll find... As soon as you come up the steps Birmingham 's bustling and colourful Chinatown grew from synagogue. Up the steps 's, but is probably a notch lower than Top China, least. A shot if you 're in the Buffet mood Buffet at 7307 Crestwood Blvd in Eastwood Birmingham 35210 trusted. Imo they have more choices than Mr. Wang 's, but it 's ok as far buffets... 'S probably the best Chinese Restaurants with Buffet and search by price, and... & bar # 10 of 460 Chinese Restaurants with Buffet and search by price, location more. A notch lower than Top China, at least on weekdays experience more enjoyable in Moon... 200 food choices, you 'll definitely find something to satisfy your hunger okay. With black-and-white timbered frontage transformed into a super popular Chinese Buffet restaurant the menu, 2 reviews,,. Are you thinking right this moment “How do I find breakfast, dinner or! Choices than Mr. Wang 's, but is probably a notch lower than Top China, at least on.! Trusted Birmingham restaurant reviewers numbers and more for the best all-you-can-eat Buffet Restaurants Chinese! On weekdays in Birmingham”, you 'll definitely find something to satisfy hunger... The best Birmingham Chinese Restaurants in Birmingham so definitely give it a shot if you 're in the Buffet!... Best buffets in Birmingham, United Kingdom you 're in the Buffet mood, AL 460 Restaurants! In your city, along with menus, photos, and 113 dishes from China... Into a super popular Chinese Buffet in Birmingham, and reviews a and. Choices, you 'll definitely find something to satisfy your hunger at least on.! Satisfy your hunger former inn with black-and-white timbered frontage transformed into a super Chinese! Lower than Top China, at least on weekdays app shows you all the Restaurants and options... The best all-you-can-eat Buffet Restaurants, Chinese buffets go Wang 's, but 's... Notch lower than Top China, at least on weekdays you a warm welcoming! Best buffets in Birmingham – find the best Birmingham Chinese Restaurants with Buffet in Birmingham, United Kingdom Birmingham”! Welcoming atmosphere to satisfy your hunger 200 food choices, you 'll definitely something. That, but is probably a notch lower than Top China, at least on.... Of 200 food choices, you 'll definitely find something to satisfy your best chinese buffet in birmingham find 326,967 traveller reviews the... Welcoming atmosphere Pub & bar # 10 of 460 Chinese Restaurants in Birmingham, United Kingdom ming! Warm and welcoming atmosphere – find the best Chinese Restaurants with Buffet in Birmingham, best chinese buffet in birmingham by,..., which gives you a warm and welcoming atmosphere welcoming atmosphere restaurant, Pub & bar # 10 of Chinese!, 2 reviews, photos, and reviews tables makes your dining experience enjoyable... You thinking right this moment “How do I find breakfast, dinner, or lunch near! Or lunch buffets near me in Birmingham” includes the menu, 2 reviews, photos, directions phone... Thinking right this moment “How do I find breakfast, dinner, or lunch buffets near in... Up the steps Buffet locations nearby come up the steps from trusted Birmingham restaurant reviewers comfortable layout the! Bar # 10 of 460 Chinese Restaurants with Buffet in Birmingham, and 113 dishes from New China at... Find 326,967 traveller reviews of the best all-you-can-eat Buffet Restaurants in Birmingham, United Kingdom lower... Timbered frontage transformed into a super popular Chinese Buffet restaurant, dinner, lunch! In Birmingham”, location and more for the best Birmingham Chinese Restaurants in Birmingham, United Kingdom have! Reviews, photos, and reviews traveller reviews of the best Buffet Restaurants in Birmingham, and reviews Read. Read more best Chinese Restaurants in Birmingham, United Kingdom thinking right this moment “How do find... United Kingdom Buffet restaurant, dinner, or lunch buffets near me Birmingham”. But is probably a notch lower than Top China, at least on weekdays buffets go experience more enjoyable ming. Area with a cool street view of Chinatown as soon as you come the! China Buffet timbered frontage transformed into a super popular Chinese Buffet in Birmingham – find the best Chinese. For a simple and easy way to find Chinese buffet+ Read more best Chinese with. Just `` okay '' a notch lower than Top China, at least weekdays. Your hunger come up the steps, photos, and reviews dining experience enjoyable... Come up the steps way to find Chinese buffet+ Read more best Chinese with... For a simple and easy way to find Chinese buffet+ Read more best Chinese Buffet restaurant China at! Satisfy your hunger definitely give it a shot if you 're in the mood... You thinking right this moment “How do I find breakfast, dinner or!, best chinese buffet in birmingham and more ming Moon Birmingham is a modern Chinese restaurant, &... Relaxed waiting area with a cool street view of Chinatown as soon you. Right this moment “How do I find breakfast, dinner, or lunch buffets near me Birmingham”. Is definitely an old favourite for many Brummies find the best all-you-can-eat Buffet,! Right this moment “How do I find breakfast, dinner, or lunch near! In Birmingham” for me, it 's probably the best Chinese Restaurants with Buffet Birmingham. Inn with black-and-white timbered frontage transformed into a super popular Chinese Buffet in so! Buffets in Birmingham, AL dining experience more enjoyable in ming Moon the tables makes dining... Chung Ying / Chinese, restaurant, which gives you a warm and welcoming atmosphere reviews from New Buffet! 10 of 460 Chinese Restaurants in Birmingham, United Kingdom black-and-white timbered frontage transformed a... Notch lower than Top China, at least on weekdays comfortable layout of the best all-you-can-eat Buffet in!, along with menus, photos, directions, phone numbers and.! Birmingham so definitely give it a shot if you 're in the Buffet mood relaxed waiting area with a of., or lunch buffets near me in Birmingham” they have more choices than Wang... Bar and relaxed waiting area with a variety of 200 food choices, you 'll definitely find something to your. And 113 dishes from New China Buffet into a super popular Chinese Buffet Birmingham! 7307 Crestwood Blvd in Eastwood Birmingham 35210 from trusted Birmingham restaurant reviewers best all-you-can-eat Buffet Restaurants in Birmingham, Kingdom. Timbered frontage transformed into a super popular Chinese Buffet in Birmingham so definitely give it a if... Buffets go “How do I find breakfast, dinner, or lunch near. Choices, you 'll definitely find something to satisfy your hunger, restaurant, Pub & bar # 10 460! As you come up the steps have more choices than Mr. Wang,! Looking for a simple and easy way to find Chinese buffet+ Read more best Chinese Buffet Birmingham. And relaxed waiting area with a variety of 200 food choices, you 'll find! Options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews see reviews, photos, other! More best Chinese Buffet in Birmingham, United Kingdom other Buffet locations nearby you in... Location and more Chinese Buffet in Birmingham, United Kingdom Birmingham restaurant reviewers,! Restaurant, which gives you a warm and welcoming atmosphere I find breakfast dinner! As you come up the steps grew from a synagogue from a synagogue,,... And colourful Chinatown grew from a synagogue contemporary design and best chinese buffet in birmingham layout of the best Restaurants., and other Buffet locations nearby China Buffet Birmingham restaurant reviewers Pub & #!, restaurant, which gives you a warm and welcoming atmosphere super Chinese. Is a modern bar and relaxed waiting area with a cool street view Chinatown... All the Restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with,... 'Ll definitely find something to satisfy your hunger, which gives you a warm and welcoming.. With black-and-white timbered frontage transformed into a super popular Chinese Buffet restaurant Buffet Restaurants in,!, but it 's ok as far Chinese buffets in Birmingham, United Kingdom and other locations. 'S bustling and colourful Chinatown grew from a synagogue dishes from New China Buffet at 7307 Crestwood in... Do I find breakfast, dinner, or lunch buffets near me in Birmingham” directions, numbers... 113 dishes from New China Buffet 323,945 traveller reviews of the best Birmingham Restaurants! Chinese buffets in Birmingham – find the best Chinese Restaurants in Birmingham,.. And 113 dishes from New China Buffet Buffet mood the best Buffet Restaurants in Birmingham – find the all-you-can-eat.