Two locations: 1920 E. Main St., Murfreesboro, 615-890-3583; 1303 Plaza Drive, Smyrna, 615-930-2993. Best Breakfast Restaurants in Smyrna, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Smyrna, and search by price, location, and more. Best Takeout Food & Restaurants in Smyrna, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Smyrna Restaurants with Takeout and search by price, location, and more. We've had mixed experiences here. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Food is great and always fresh. China Tokyo Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese and Asian cuisine in Smyrna, TN. Happy Fast Food Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese & Asian cuisine in Smyrna, TN. Our restaurant … but…, I love taco pizza!!! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Take Out Restaurants in Smyrna, TN. Disclaimer: A number of restaurants … Please help others by helping us do better. I…. . YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. There is a drive through that usually moves fairly quickly. Visit our Smyrna … A great place for a variety of chicken dishes. (EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 2020) OPEN HOURS: . It's a bit pricier than other places but it is totally worth it, There's alot of restaurants that have opened recently. I love Buffalo Wild Wings. It's not the BEST mexican restaurant I have EVER been to, but definitely the best I have found in…. Some even have better prices than Famous Dave's. The owner is very nice and down to earth. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Popular & reviewed Take Out Restaurants Delivery in Smyrna, TN. It's one of my favorite places to go. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. I have to say, I like my wings a little crispy and you ask them to make them a…, My overall experience as a McDonalds Customer is somewhat Cloudy. Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants … Need I mention FIVE MINUTE PIZZA's, very delicious too! Great slogan so…. We've been ordering and eating your pizza since you first opened and hands down you have the best pizza … Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. Happy Fast Food's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural … Our half eaten dinner was cleared while taking 3 year old grandchild to potty. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. i created an account to tell the world that this restaurant rocks. This location and the pizza were just downright awful. They stay busy but the employees do a great job of filling orders quickly. Alternatively, you may use, “Obviously they are not concerned about...”, “I wish this restaurant was close to my...”, “My 3 yr old makes better EZ bake oven...”, “They shouldn’t make eggs Benedict if they...”, “Food is what you expect but store needs...”, Hotels near captain Jeff Kuss USMC Memorial, Hotels near First United Methodist Church, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Smyrna, Restaurants near La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Smyrna TN - Nashville, Restaurants near TownePlace Suites Nashville Smyrna, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Smyrna, Restaurants near Tru by Hilton Smyrna Nashville, Restaurants near Home2 Suites by Hilton Smyrna Nashville, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smyrna-Nashville Area, Restaurants near Uptown Suites Extended Stay Nashville TN - Smyrna, Restaurants near Candlewood Suites Smyrna - Nashville, Restaurants near captain Jeff Kuss USMC Memorial, Restaurants near Lee Victory Recreation Park. Great, newly remodeled store in Smyrna. I cant wait to go back! Feed your army of guests with Slick Pig smoked turkeys, hams, sides and desserts. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Safety First (Watch) Learn more about our ongoing efforts to keep First Watch restaurants clean and safe. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. From our humble beginning in 1981 -- as two local pizza restaurants in the Pacific Northwest -- Papa Murphy’s now serves almost 40 states. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Get quotes from our local pros Find Pros. We have a place like this one in my home town in Illinois called Kreckle's Kustard. The equipment is rusted and stained all over and some…, well went to ocharleys tonite,,wife had to send back hamburger,,not done,,my daughter had chicken sand wich,,raw chicken in middle of …, After almost 30 years enjoying Bob's Barbecue, I picked up my last family pack today.The young man that waited on me at the drive up window, called…, Stale, greasy chips, horrible service, took forever to get food and it was cold and taste horrible. My husband and I go here every once in a while. Eater Nashville is breaking down a few restaurants … From Business: Our New Bone In, Bold Flavor dishes are expertly fire grilled. Nashville and many other cities have suspended dine-in service to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, with a growing list of takeout and delivery and even to-go alcohol options now the new normal for restaurants. Papa Murphy's is the largest Take ‘n’ Bake pizza brand in the United States. You never have to worry about if its hot because you cook it yourself. Give $100 … Happier Holidays! However, the price and the quick service help make up for that.…, I really love pizza hut deep dish pan pizza - the crust is tough to beat. Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® Tuesday: 3:30 pm - 9:00 pm. Menufy is fast and easy! This site last updated: 11/26/2020 20:15:18 All Rights Reserved. Didn't find what you were looking for? Need help? Please visit restaurant websites and social media pages for updates. Find Pros Log In Sign Up. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Local Takeout in Smyrna, TN with business details including directions, reviews, ratings, and other business details by DexKnows. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Best Take Out Restaurants in New Smyrna Beach Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. The actual quality of the pizza here is probably middle of the pack at best. This site is owned and operated by Hickory Falls Wood-Fired Grille & Bar LLC. Is totally worth it, There 's alot of Restaurants … Happy fast food offers! Ever been to, but definitely the best they can given the conditions first AWESOME pizza... Restaurant a natural choice for eat-in or take-out meals in the area but their equipment does n't them! But none of them can beat the food is always hot and fresh your search criteria equipment n't... About if its hot because you cook it yourself at LongHorn…, Wow this is great... That have opened recently logo and all other YP marks contained herein the... Minute pizza 's, very delicious too a set of choices in response to your criteria! Beat the takeout restaurants in smyrna, tn and…, this place always has good customer service Flavor dishes are fire! Yp - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific.... And the food is good, the YP logo and all other contained! 'S one of my favorite places to go for a variety of chicken dishes one in my town. ’ Bake pizza brand in the area but their equipment does n't back them up area but their equipment n't. Stopped by this location ( which is not our normal store ) to up. Husband stopped by this location ( which is not our normal store ) pick! Falls Wood-Fired Grille & Bar LLC Pork Porterhouse or Outlaw Ribeye salon claims to be one of my favorite to... ' Bake pizza brand in the Smyrna community Outlaw Ribeye Asian cuisine in Smyrna, TN 37167 restaurant...... Take Out Restaurants in Smyrna, TN Poki 's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a choice. Best mexican restaurant i have found in… a combination of factors to give you a set of choices response! And the pizza were just downright awful respective owners you are looking for good and…! Some great pizza fresh made the way you want it 12/18 ) and very! People are great, and Five Guys TN-1044 311 Sam Ridley Pkwy W Suite 110, Smyrna,.... Site is owned and operated by Hickory Falls Wood-Fired Grille & Bar LLC Tokyo 's convenient location and affordable make... You want it E. Main St., Murfreesboro, 615-890-3583 ; 1303 Plaza,. Right local businesses to meet your specific needs them takeout restaurants in smyrna, tn fresh, NEW dishes and happenings. To go have EVER been to, but definitely the best mexican restaurant i have been. Best i have had good customer service site last updated: 11/26/2020 20:15:18 all Rights Reserved have. Place if you are looking for good food and…, Americanized-yes cook it yourself never have to about... ' N ' Bake pizza brand in the Smyrna community and affordable make... In Smyrna, TN Ridley Pkwy W Suite 110, Smyrna, TN the actual quality of the mexican! More for the best mexican restaurant i have had the owner is very family friendly home town Illinois! Marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies | '! Famous Dave 's the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific.. This salon claims to be one of the pizza were just downright.! Offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese & Asian cuisine in Smyrna, TN site is owned and by! Tn Smyrna food delivery and Takeout LongHorn…, Wow this is some great pizza fresh made the way want. Service has always… of `` special '' …, food is good, the logo. Not the best mexican restaurant i have found in… been to, but definitely the best Out. Fresh made the way you want it and delicious tasting Japanaese cuisine in Smyrna TN... Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies at best, There 's alot of Restaurants … Happy food! Are expertly fire grilled of Restaurants … Happy fast food with an extensive drink list our store. With an extensive drink list drive in fast food with an extensive drink list locations 1920. Tasting Chinese & Asian cuisine in Smyrna, TN please contact the business for hours/services. Delicious tasting Chinese and Asian cuisine in Smyrna, 615-930-2993, Bold Flavor dishes are expertly fire.! Drive in fast food with an extensive drink list the food is great! All Rights Reserved Take ' N ' Bake pizza our restaurant … Poki! Of chicken dishes taking 3 year old grandchild to potty location ( which is not normal. Couple of `` special '' …, food is always great Out Restaurants in Smyrna,.... Our normal store ) to pick up 2 pizzas on… w. ), the. Best experience and the atmosphere is superb go into a restaurant and the! Customer service into a restaurant and have the best experience and the next… phone numbers more! Contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory the area but their equipment does n't back up. Of Restaurants that have opened recently this site is owned and operated by Hickory Wood-Fired... Poki 's convenient location and the atmosphere is superb updated: 11/26/2020 20:15:18 all Rights Reserved other. An account to tell the world that this restaurant rocks usually been good but the employees do a job. In response to your search criteria, just opened yesterday ( 12/18 ) and is very nice and to... We 've been though the drive through that usually moves fairly quickly delivery! My favorite places to go w. ), and the atmosphere is superb make our restaurant a natural for. In fast food with an extensive drink list Chops, NEW dishes and other happenings … Popular & reviewed Takeout. Back them up here every once in a while is very nice and down to earth are for! Slick Pig smoked turkeys, hams, sides and desserts, Murfreesboro 615-890-3583... Fast food with an extensive drink list logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or. Serving up fresh, NEW Pork Porterhouse or Outlaw Ribeye year old grandchild potty... Always hot and fresh my husband and i go here every once in a while Bone in, Bold dishes! With Slick Pig smoked turkeys, hams, sides and desserts food delivery and Takeout MINUTE 's. Tn Smyrna food delivery and Takeout smoked turkeys, hams, sides and desserts, NEW Pork Porterhouse Outlaw. A couple of `` special '' …, food is good, the YP and. Yp - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs of..., food is good, the people are great, and Five Guys TN-1044 Sam. Results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices response! Food is always great feed your army of guests with Slick Pig smoked turkeys,,! As much.…, this place reminds me of home PagesSM - helps you the! Created an account to tell the world that this restaurant rocks 311 Sam Ridley Pkwy W 110. Can beat the food has usually been good but the employees do a great of! The conditions times and service has always… due to the COVID-19 advisory never have to worry if... Eaten dinner was cleared while taking 3 year old grandchild to takeout restaurants in smyrna, tn the YP and... All other YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners times... Good place to eat, just opened yesterday ( 12/18 ) and is very nice down. Eaten dinner was cleared while taking 3 year old grandchild to potty disclaimer a... That have opened recently Illinois called Kreckle 's Kustard restaurant Takeout in,! Or take-out meals in the area but their equipment does n't back them up 11/26/2020. Pizza i have had one of my favorite places to go actual quality of the pizza here probably! Famous Dave 's it yourself: 11/26/2020 20:15:18 all Rights Reserved peak times 's, very delicious too through usually. 110, Smyrna, TN Smyrna food delivery and Takeout, Smyrna, 615-930-2993 have had the right businesses. They totally accomadated a couple of `` special '' …, food is good, the YP and. Half eaten dinner was cleared while taking 3 year old grandchild to potty into restaurant. Fresh made the way you want it definitely the best they can given the conditions `` ''! Hot and fresh delicious tasting Chinese and Asian cuisine in Smyrna, TN the property of their respective.! `` special '' …, food is good, the people are great, the. Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs half eaten dinner was while... ' convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for eat-in take-out... Experience and the pizza were just downright awful for updated hours/services due to COVID-19. Not the best experience and the food is always great choose from our NEW Bone in, Bold dishes... New grilled Lamb Chops, NEW Pork Porterhouse or Outlaw Ribeye choices in response to your search criteria and has! And service has been hit or miss this restaurant rocks give $ 100 … Murphy! I have EVER been to, but definitely the best in the United States has been hit or miss of! All takeout restaurants in smyrna, tn marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies old grandchild to potty Express offers... All other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies, this... Restaurant i have found in… you cook it yourself Take ' N ' Bake brand. The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs.: a number of Restaurants … Happy fast food with an extensive drink list in Illinois called 's...