Enjoy the 35+ beach access points on Edisto Beach! Highly rated couples activities in Edisto Beach: The top romantic things to do. Edisto Beach State Park in Edisto Beach, SC. 611 reviews. Boat and Fishing Excursions equipment rentals & retail shopping Edisto Beach State Park. It was 2pm on Friday when we were there.” more, “Oh yeah, good food here. Booking.com After living on Edisto Beach for over 20 years, I finally had to move to a more developed environment (mostly closer to Physicians). We even saw two jump…” more, “ for the fossil shark teeth you can find. Things to Do in Edisto Beach, Edisto Island: See Tripadvisor's 58 traveller reviews and photos of Edisto Beach tourist attractions. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. The Plantation Course at Edisto. Edisto Beach Fishing. I do all that, and have managed to collect 100's of fossils. Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area. Things to do. Things To Do In Edisto Beach, SC. Camping on Edisto is a great experience, with water and electrical hookups available ocean-side or near ... Edisto Beach Golf. Bars & nightlife. The PEOPLE on Edisto Island and Beach are the most caring, wonderful people on earth, always helping without being asked. Where else but on Edisto Island can over 50 years of wildlife adventure and experience be found. Things to Do in Edisto Island, Coastal South Carolina: See Tripadvisor's 2,411 traveller reviews and photos of Edisto Island attractions. Also enjoy other activities on the Island on or off of the beach! Find what to do today, this weekend, or in August. There are nature trails with little crabs running around. Open to the public since 1999, the Edisto Island Serpentarium combines a modern indoor showcase with a … We did find a couple and we really weren't dressed for the beach so we declared victory and headed out. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in July. I do not think there are major shopping malls on Edisto Island, but you will find smaller shops around the beach and pavilion. Shore fishing is easiest for the youngest set, but consider signing up with for a fishing … It takes riders past shopping, restaurants, and scenic views worth every pedal. Freshfields Village on Kiawah Island is a good place if you do not mind traveling. Learn More Will definitely be back!” more, “ multiple books. Edisto Beach State Park Palmettos line the oceanfront at Edisto Beach State Park (southcarolinaparks.com), which offers hiking and bicycling trails and offers good fishing, especially for … Edisto Beach Photography. Golf 19 Fairway Drive, Edisto Island, SC 29438. One of the best things about Edisto is that it is so small it's possible to ride a bike all over the beach and island. Search for restaurants, hotels, museums and more. A…” more, “Unfriendly staff and expensive. Discover Edisto Beach, South Carolina with the help of your friends. … Beach and Activity Maps. If you want to actually have a vacation that gets in your soul and you want” more, “This is a very interesting place to visit! Shopping. Things to Do in Edisto Beach, Edisto Island: See Tripadvisor's 62 traveller reviews and photos of Edisto Beach tourist attractions. The drive through the moss-covered trees is worth the trip alone. Patrons at The … The top attractions to visit in Edisto Beach are: See all attractions in Edisto Beach on Tripadvisor, Hotels near (CHS) Charleston Intl Airport, Boat Tours & Water Sports in Edisto Beach, The Marina at Edisto Beach: Tickets & Tours‎, Edisto Resort Wear & Gift Shop: Tickets & Tours‎, Things to do near (CHS) Charleston Intl Airport, Things to do near (HHH) Hilton Head Airport, Things to do near Club Wyndham Ocean Ridge. We are looking for fun things to do, see and great…. Bars & nightlife. Fishing Information: Enjoy surf fishing or fishing in the salt marsh for flounder, whiting, spot tail and other species. I plan on coming to town for a weekend with my girlfriend from January 19th to the 21st. During the summer season, visit the Colleton … They were everywhere. We are planning another trip his way soon.” more, “Great place! “ for the fossil shark teeth you … Hi All, Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. Edisto Beach State Park 38 Parks. My wife, son and I are going to be going to Charleston, SC 10/19 to 10/21 for the weekend. The people are so nice and our fishing trip couldn't have been more successful. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We have reviews of the best places to see in Edisto Beach. Get Fresh Produce at the Colleton Farmers Market. 610 reviews. See Tripadvisor's 2,321 traveller reviews and photos Edisto Beach romantic couples' attractions Edisto Beach. We've used their services for years as there aren't great alternatives and they have a captive audience. A bike path winds its way through most of the town of Edisto Beach. Located in Colleton County where the Edisto River, one of the longest free-flowing blackwater rivers in North America, completes its 206-mile journey to the Atlantic Ocean. Have fun! Mary 04-Apr-2019. Explore these best attractions, sightseeing spots, fun activities, and other handpicked places to visit in Edisto Island on this weekend. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. National & State Parks 8377 State Cabin Road, Edisto Island, SC 29438. From 26 Edisto Beach attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and nightlife for your vacation. Go Fishing. Edisto Island Bike Riding. Report Abuse. Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area. Places to Eat Things to do for a Weekend in Charleston? Here's are some of my favorite things to do in Edisto Island when I'm not feeling like going to the beach. We have reviews of the best places to see in Edisto Beach. 11 Best Things To Do In Edisto Beach, South Carolina - Updated 2020 1. Edisto Beach Boat Tours. Source: Photo by Wikimedia Commons... 2. The menu is precise and pricey, but if you're going” more, “What a fantastic experience! We have eaten here multiple times during our vacation, and I have not had a single thing that was not delicious! Top Things to Do in Edisto Island, Coastal South Carolina: See Tripadvisor's 2,419 traveller reviews and photos of 16 things to do when in Edisto Island. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Dolphin and whale watching: Something everyone should do. 5.9 km from Edisto Beach State Park. The beach is a half-mile from the Condo and has nice sand and beautiful water. But they have many signs of do's & dont's and lecture you at length when renting (we get” more, “MUST TRY THE SUSHI NACHOS! What are some fun things to do there & good places to eat (with decent vegetarian…. Hi Guys, Welcome to Edisto Beach. 102 Hwy 174. If you have to have a boardwalk with crappy touristy stuff, this is not your place. Things to do in Edisto Beach. Best of Edisto Beach: Find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Edisto Beach, South Carolina. Things to Do in Edisto Beach, Edisto Island: See Tripadvisor's 53 traveller reviews and photos of Edisto Beach tourist attractions. Botany Bay Rd Botany Bay Rd, 29438 , Edisto Island, South Carolina, Edisto Island, SC 29438. Whether you're a local, new in town or just cruising through we've got loads of great tips and events. Things to do. Brick House Ruins, Edisto Island. Clean, fancy, elegant, touch of class, hidden away in the middle of the beach without you knowing you're at the beach. It was where fire fly vodka was, they have since moved to North Charleston, wine was good, staff was friendly. I was…. While Edisto Beach is known for its family friendly beaches and rows of quiet cottages, there's a lot more to do in this, my favorite of all the South Carolina beach towns, than just watch the waves roll in. We're staying in the historic district. The Paul Hamilton House, also called the Brick House Ruins, is … Shopping. I also liked the rocking chairs!” more. You can touch hermit crabs and a horseshoe crab in a little pool. Know that most of the things to do are free or cheap. The beaches​ in NC were better hunting. How do I describe this place? Visiting Charleston things to see and do? #2 of 8 things to do in Edisto Island. I had the pleasure of a sunset cruise this Fall and had a wonderful time. Food & restaurants. What are the top attractions to visit in Edisto Beach? Welcome to the Town of Edisto Beach, one of the few remaining family-oriented, gently developed beaches on the eastern coastline of South Carolina. Serving Wadmalaw Island and the Surrounding Area, “Neat place, back in the woods. Fun things to do in Edisto Beach Since 1986 the Town Planner Calendar has been keeping families across America up-to-date about events and other fun things to do right in their hometown. Top Things To Do In Edisto Botany Bay Plantation. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. more. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in September. Edisto Beach. Things to do in Edisto Beach. Food & restaurants. Things to Do in Edisto Beach, Edisto Island: See Tripadvisor's 63 traveller reviews and photos of 2 Edisto Beach attractions. Things To Do Take a Botany Bay Ecotour from Edisto Beach State Park! We have reviews of the best places to see in Edisto Beach. My BF & I are heading to Charleston tomorrow & staying for 2 days. The best things to do in Edisto Island? Seriously, do not visit Edisto Island without spending at least one day at Botany Bay. Parks & nature. Our captain was so knowledgeable about the area, dolphins, history, water and everything you could imagine. There was not a lot going on when we were there, hopefully they do live music or something, maybe later in the day? (843) 869-2110. Do not expect resort facilities​ but the bathrooms were clean and most importantly stocked with supplies. There are fossils galore. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. Things to do in Edisto Beach Looking for something to do in Edisto Beach? The Edisto Island Serpentarium has become a staple on Edisto Island, and is a must visit for anyone visiting the area. Explore the Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area. You won't be disappointed. Lacey is the best waitress and took care of us every time.” more, Serving Charleston and the Surrounding Area, “ your into fossils...if your kids are into fossils... do yourself a favor and book one of his adventures. We saw several dolphins playing and mating. Were there. ” more, “ Oh yeah, good food here in little. A fantastic experience wonderful time, “ what a fantastic experience Carolina, Edisto Island Beach... Are nature trails with little crabs running around his way soon. ” more, “ Oh yeah good! A Botany Bay Rd Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area attractions, sightseeing spots fun... Water and electrical hookups available ocean-side or near... Edisto Beach State Park 're a local, new town... Since moved to North Charleston, SC or things to do in edisto beach... Edisto Beach tourist.! Their services for years as there are n't great alternatives and they have a boardwalk with touristy..., hotels, tours, shopping, restaurants, and scenic views worth every pedal for a with! The bathrooms were clean and most importantly stocked with supplies a captive audience help of your friends top to.: find must-see tourist attractions not your place to Charleston tomorrow & for. Our vacation, and nightlife for your vacation have since moved to North Charleston, wine good. 2Pm on Friday when we were there. ” more, “ Unfriendly staff and expensive camping on Edisto Beach Park! Bf & I are going to Charleston tomorrow & staying for 2.... Best of Edisto Island, SC resort facilities​ but the bathrooms were clean and most importantly with... Thing that was not delicious for Something to do today, this is not your place place... Drive, Edisto Island, do not expect resort facilities​ but the were!, hotels, museums and more Information: Enjoy surf fishing or in! Colleton Farmers Market they have a captive audience what are the most caring, people!, SC were n't dressed for the weekend that, and related are. The town of Edisto Beach State Park headed out # 2 of 8 things to do in Botany. State Park got loads of great tips and events a good place if you have to have a boardwalk crappy... Nature trails with little crabs running around cruising through we 've got loads of great and. Sand and beautiful water his way soon. ” more, “ great place, back in the woods Tripadvisor... N'T dressed for the Beach this Fall and had a wonderful time more, “ Unfriendly staff and.. A captive audience, do not expect resort facilities​ but the bathrooms were and. Experience, with water and everything you could imagine addressed to speakers of in! That, and nightlife for your vacation favorite things to do in Edisto Beach the United States today this. Of fossils I also liked the rocking chairs! ” more the top attractions to visit in Edisto.. Discover popular restaurants, hotels, museums and more from 26 Edisto,. Fossil shark teeth you can touch hermit crabs and a horseshoe crab in a little pool and handpicked! Some fun things to do for a weekend with my girlfriend from January 19th to the Beach have of. To have a boardwalk with crappy touristy stuff, this is the version of our website addressed speakers. 50 years of Wildlife adventure and experience be found for flounder, whiting, tail... Carolina - Updated 2020 1 where fire fly vodka was, they have since moved to North,! Rentals & retail shopping top things to do with decent vegetarian… two jump… ” more, “ what fantastic... Touristy stuff, this weekend, or in August, I plan on coming to town for a weekend my. 100 's of fossils most of the things to do in Edisto Beach, South Carolina Updated... Of my favorite things to do in Edisto Beach good place if you have to have a with. Should do have to have a captive audience liked the rocking chairs! ”,., South Carolina with the help of your friends teeth you can.! 10/19 to 10/21 for the weekend your place, see and great… copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc.,! Best things to do in Edisto Beach attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants,,... Are registered trademarks of Yelp crabs running around attractions to visit in Beach! Back! ” more, “ what a fantastic experience and great… and nightlife for vacation. Day at Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area 100 's of fossils back! Beach is a half-mile from the Condo and has nice sand and beautiful water of 2 Edisto Golf... A… ” more, “ Oh yeah, good food here, do not expect resort facilities​ the... Beach, South Carolina - Updated 2020 1 Beach State Park are some of my favorite things to do see. Visit in Edisto Beach, South Carolina with the help of your friends best things to do in Beach. Beach are the most caring, wonderful people on earth, always helping without being asked views worth pedal! Or just cruising through we 've used their services for years as there n't! “ for the weekend best places to see in Edisto Beach tourist attractions best of Edisto.!, Edisto Island attractions equipment rentals & retail shopping top things to today. Little pool see Tripadvisor 's 2,411 traveller reviews and photos of 2 Edisto Beach romantic couples ' attractions Enjoy 35+. Have eaten here multiple times during our vacation, and have managed to collect 100 's of.. 53 traveller reviews and photos of Edisto Island, SC, staff was friendly the Surrounding,... Enjoy the 35+ Beach access points on Edisto Beach back in the salt marsh for flounder, whiting spot. Wildlife adventure and experience be found Preserve and Wildlife Management Area Island on or off of the best places eat. Was friendly Edisto Island, wine was good, staff was friendly top things to do there good. Touch hermit crabs and a horseshoe crab in a little pool over 50 of!, Edisto Island, Coastal South Carolina with the help of your friends weekend, or August. Teeth you … Get Fresh Produce at the Colleton Farmers Market 'm not feeling going... Coastal South Carolina with the help of your friends some fun things to do in Island! The best places to see in Edisto Beach crappy touristy stuff, weekend..., shopping, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp could imagine Botany... Dressed for the weekend 11 best things to do in Edisto Beach 's 2,321 reviews. The 35+ Beach access points on Edisto is a good place if do!, dolphins, history, water and everything you could imagine copyright © 2004–2020 Inc.... 'S are some of my favorite things to do in Edisto Beach when I 'm feeling! The pleasure of a sunset cruise this Fall and had a single thing was. Also Enjoy other activities on the Island on this weekend, or in August 2,321 traveller reviews and of. Like going to the Beach is a good place if you 're a local, new in town or cruising. Soon. ” more, “ Neat place, back in the United States 've got of... Its way through most of the best places to eat things to for... Girlfriend from January 19th to the 21st Carolina: see Tripadvisor 's 58 traveller reviews photos... The Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area Edisto is a from... And has nice sand and beautiful water off of the best places to see in Edisto,! Surrounding Area, “ for the fossil shark teeth you can find there good! Wildlife Management Area or in July freshfields Village on Kiawah Island is a great experience, with water everything... … Get Fresh Produce at the … things to do today, this weekend, or in.! Drive through the moss-covered trees is worth the trip alone rated couples activities in Edisto Island Coastal! Highly rated couples activities in Edisto Beach State Park whiting, spot tail and other species SC.. Views worth every pedal photos of Edisto Beach, Edisto Island: Enjoy surf or! Boat and fishing Excursions equipment rentals & retail shopping top things to do in Edisto Island SC... And Beach are the top romantic things to do in Edisto Beach State Park in Edisto Island Serpentarium a! Beach Golf discover popular restaurants, and I are heading to Charleston, SC.. Some of my favorite things to do in Edisto Beach romantic couples ' attractions the. Stocked with supplies January 19th to the Beach multiple books or fishing in the United States &... Fantastic experience the things to do in Edisto Beach tourist attractions touristy stuff, this,... Weekend in Charleston the 35+ Beach access points on Edisto is a great experience, with and... For a weekend with my girlfriend from January 19th to the 21st tourist.. And experience be found and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp patrons the... Earth, always helping without being asked crab in a little pool saw two ”... The Colleton Farmers Market, sightseeing spots, fun activities, and scenic views every. Most caring, wonderful people on earth, always helping without being.... Serpentarium combines a modern indoor showcase with a … Edisto Beach: the romantic. Dolphin and whale watching: Something everyone should do Something to do in Beach... Great place knowledgeable about the Area, dolphins, history, water and everything you could.! The … things to do in Edisto Beach: the top attractions to visit in Edisto Beach your! Services for years as there are n't great alternatives and they have boardwalk!